fort. hood shooting

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
I see SWAT teams are on site and the FBI is on the way. I guess 45,000 army personal is not enough to handle it. No wonder they're getting their asses kicked in Afganistan.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Wow, SWAT and FBI called into an Army base.
smiley129.gif

Good comment, jaxvid.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Probably drug dealers, when I was at Ft. Hood they had one of the biggest black ghettoes made up of army personal you will ever see. It was like Detroit but the baggy pants were camo colored.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
lost said:
Are they arabs???

The shooter that they caught is Major Malik Nadal Hasan.........

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
FootballDad said:
lost said:
Are they arabs???
<div></div>
<div>The shooter that they caught is Major Malik Nadal Hasan.........</div>

Wow! Aren't a couple of other people involved?

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Yes, but no word on whether they got the other guys or not, one is allegedly holed up in one of the buildings on the base.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
One local reporter said this Hasan dude converted to Islam. If he was upset about being deployed to Iraq, I can't say that I blame him for being upset, but what kind of human just goes off shooting people over something like that?
Edited by: Colonel_Reb

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Colonel_Reb said:
but what kind of human just goes off shooting people over something like that?
Qur'an 9.5 "Slay the infidels wherever you find them. Take them captive and besiege them."

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Good point, FootballDad. He was supposedly a "mental health professional" who just found out he was going to be deployed. The problem with saying he just snapped is that he was very strategic in his shooting, execution style at close range with 2 pistols. He shot around 50 rounds before being killed. This makes me think his Islamic belief had something to do with this. Crazy stuff.

Van_Slyke_CF

Mentor
"This makes me think his Islamic belief had something to do with this. Crazy stuff."

Crazy mass murderer who used his crazy religion to try to justify his murderous rampage.

And to think that this lunatic was a mental health professional who was going to oversee the mental health needs of some of our servicemembers in the Middle East.

I bet there will be plenty to come out in the next few days about "poor evaluations" and "outspoken criticism of the wars in the Middle East" by this guy, but the chain of command will try to pass the buck with a head-in-the-sand approach because it wouldn't be politically correct to tackle the issue of this slimeball's religious beliefs and what made him snap and extinguish the lives of so many people.

j41181

Master
Final death toll:

12 dead, 31 wounded

WTF is going on in America? First, Obama, then the Swine Flu, now THIS!!!

I'm happy the GOP took the New Jersey and Virgina gubernatorials.

Mr. Lutefisk

The shooter may be Muslem but you can thank the Jews for opening up our borders and changing our immigration policies allowing in millions of third-world minorities like the shooter. More of this type of murders are sure to come as America becomes more divided.

Mr. Lutefisk said:
The shooter may be Muslem but you can thank the Jews for opening up our borders and changing our immigration policies allowing in millions of third-world minorities like the shooter. More of this type of murders are sure to come as America becomes more divided.
So true! So true!
smiley6.gif

Bart

Hall of Famer
Mr. Lutefisk said:

We can bank on it. Interesting if true, read that the gunman received his undergrad degree from Virginia Tech. VT? That is where the Asian shooter killed dozens of students recently.

Bear Backer

Mentor
Mr. Lutefisk said:

Not that I have any great love of Muslims, but I almost smell a false flag type of operation to make Americans angry, to drum up dwindling support for the war in Afghanistan and possibly a future war with Iran. Anyone remember Adam Pearlman "The American Taliban" ?

Westside

Hall of Famer
I watched an episode of "Curb Your Enthusism" although quite humorous, it showed Larry David(Big Jew lib)taking a piss in a bathroom. Some of the urine splattered onto a picture of an anglo looking Jesus. A christian later looked at it and said "its a miracle, Jesus is crying" Ha Ha big joke.

While watching this, I becamed pissed. Jews would never have piss splattered on the Koran or Talumud in a movie or TV show. I wonder, if this Fort Hood incident will enrage real America and force Jews in the business to re examine who the real enemy is beside themselves and this constant drum beat to marginalize white christians. Some thing tells me big changes are ahead in 2010.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Muslim officers in the US Army? I wonder how many Christians are in the Taliban?

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Bear Backer said:
=Not that I have any great love of Muslims, but I almost smell a false flag type of operation to make Americans angry, to drum up dwindling support for the war in Afghanistan and possibly a future war with Iran. Anyone remember Adam Pearlman "The American Taliban" ?
I'm not going to touch on conspiricies here, but as a student of Islam (and other religions) I can tell you that it is anything but a "religion of peace", and is as political in nature as it is a religion, it's "poligious".
The biggest mistake in all of the middle east "operations" are that we/they are combatting the symptom, not the cause, a strategy, not the perpetrators. Imagine that if we had decided that we were going to have a "war on blitzkrieg" in WW2 instead of fighting the Nazis.......

guest301

Hall of Famer
I knew this shooter would be a Muslim before I heard his name over the airwaves. There were warning signs all over the place with his words, behaviour and internet postings and blogs and even the FBI was paying attention to this guy before the shootings. The one reason nobody did anything, political correctness. 13 people dead, 30 injured as a result. Our Muslim President from Kenya will speak later today on the situation.Edited by: guest301

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Bear Backer said:
Mr. Lutefisk said:

Not that I have any great love of Muslims, but I almost smell a false flag type of operation to make Americans angry, to drum up dwindling support for the war in Afghanistan and possibly a future war with Iran. Anyone remember Adam Pearlman "The American Taliban" ?

Ditto here. Not sure what the motivation is, but I wonder about this being PSY-OP of some sort.

Everything About Nidal Malik Screams "Patsy"

Ft.Hood Shooter Info Not Adding Up

Edited by: DixieDestroyer

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
I understand the point of the above observations, but I don't see the public outcry to go "guns-a-blazin'" into Iraq/Afghanistan because of an Islamic US Army major going postal. If Taliban insurgents had busted into the base (contrived or otherwise) that might work, but this plays too much as a domestic Muslim issue.

This is what moderate moslems are like. It is time to banish Moslems from the United States. Don't let them in, and round up all moslems in the USA and kick them out, even the ones who are citizens. No moslem can be trusted.
Of course, I am talking about a nation that cannot keep pregnat mexican women from crossing the border.