guest301

Hall of Famer
itsme said:
ring

can't wait for the affliction show
smiley32.gif

P.S Go Fedor
smiley17.gif

I guess you will be TIVO'ing fight night on UFC.
smiley2.gif
I would rather see the Affliction card but I have no access to it. So I will check on here for the results and any video links that might be out there. I hope Fedor lives up to the hype that the American MMA fan has been led to believe about him. I know he's the real deal but Tim Sylvia is underrated in my opinion and a dangerous fighter if they remain standup.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
I was planning on watching Affliction and DVR'ing the UFC, but my friends who are hosting want to watch the UFC. So I'll DVR Affliction and hope no one spoils it for me before I get home.

guest301

Hall of Famer
I hope it turns out as you planned Shogun.
smiley2.gif
Edited by: guest301

Poacher

Mentor
A surprising amount of doubt about Fedor out there on the MMA boards.

I know he hasn't fought a top heavyweight since Hunt but I don't think the naysaying is justified. Does Fedor look out of shape? Is he acting out of character? Does anything seem different about him at all? No No and No.

But as has been said a hundred times, this is MMA and anything can happen so I would be disappointed but not totally surprised if Tim pulled off the upset.

G

Sylvia is too long, so much arm and leg to bend and twist. No way he keeps those long limbs safe.