Family Goy

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
It may be the most disgusting show on the tube, and that's saying a lot. It's especially helpful to their agenda by it being animated, so "it's for the kids" it comes on after the Simpsons and King of the Hill two more subversive cartoons but nothing like the pro-****, pro pervert, sicko Family Guy. Truly the low point in TV, but there's more to come.

I always suspected that the three stooges were part of a zionist plot.

Mila Kunis a jew? No!!!

White_Savage

Mentor
I'm not saying "Family Guy" is not sick, but it is also the only show I have ever seen lampoon Negroes, at all, I.E., the "Screaming Black Dolphins" bit.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
screamingeagle said:

smiley36.gif
Curly and Shemp were a lot more cunning than people realize.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
screamingeagle said:

Mila Kunis a jew? No!!!

Yeah the shot at the Three Stooges was off base. Their act was just slapstick a very popular vaudville act at the time, no trying to brainwash the goyim there. The Stooges predated cultural Marxism anyway. The vid is still valid besides that though.

Actually, I do not believe the three stooges were part of a zionist plot. They just slapstick comedians, redoing their act for the movies.
The Marx brothers, however....

I always wondered what Family guy was about. I would watch it for about ten minutes and nothing on that show ever made sense. In shows like the Simpsons, King of the Hill, or Senfeld, you at least understood where they punchline was, even if the joke wasn't funny. Edited by: screamingeagle

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
I saw on family goy this evening they had Jesus on it. I didn't watch so I can't say what went on. Imagine, the Muslims riot and kill if there is acartoon they don't like, but the jews can make fun of Jesus with no repurcussions. I remember as a kid that the idea of "sacrilege" was one of the worst things you can do, does that concept even exist anymore? I mean even an atheist can have some basic respect for religious icons but jews don'tseem to have any.

Alpha Male

Mentor
screamingeagle said:
Actually, I do not believe the yhree stooges were part of a zionist plot. They just slapstick comedians, redoing their act for the movies.
The Marx brothers, however....

I always wondered what Family guy was about. I would watch it for about ten minutes and nothing on that show ever made sense. In shows like the Simpsons, King of the Hill, or Senfeld, you at least understood where they punchline was, even if thejoke wasn'r funny.

South Park made fun of that on two occasions. Basically saying that the show is plot less and is a series of pointless, humorless drudge. Edited by: Alpha Male

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
I can see why many people do not like Family Guy. The plots and references are very random and the father is the typical fat white dope. I however am a big fan of the show and find it very funny. I feel they attack everyone in the show, including jews, muslims, gays, blacks and other minorities equally. They do it in a funny way most of the time and I have no problem with it.

As for being zionist, the show's creator is Seth MacFarlane. He also does most of the voices of the main characters. From wikipedia:

"MacFarlane was born on October 26, 1973, in Kent, Connecticut.[4] His mother, Ann Perry (née Sager), and father, Ronald Milton MacFarlane, reside in Newburyport, Massachusetts, and are of English, Scottish and Welsh descent"

GiovaniMarcon

Mentor
I think the show is funny at times, but it overuses flashbacks and other cheap "remember when" type scenarios to make it off the wall and zany. This is typical of those "comedians" who rely on a stream of nonsensical "funny" scenarios to make up for the fact that they have nothing to say about anything.

"But that's what makes it funny!" some might say. I say it makes the show less a sitcom than a random series of stupid events, some of which are funny and most of which are only mildly humorous because of the awkwardness involved. "Oh, look, that stiff, uppity rich couple are at a fast food joint and are ordering junk food like they're from the ghetto, haha..."

It seems to me to be a derivative Simpsons clone, the latter show also being unfunny as of late.

It (Family Guy) strikes me as a slightly more clever version of a bunch of losers at a bar telling jokes to themselves and they think they're funny but they're actually more on the annoying side, and there's this cone of silence of about ten feet all around them because no chicks are gonna wanna get with any of them and no guys want to sit near them either because if they did they couldn't resist punching them all in the face to shut them up already.Edited by: GiovaniMarcon

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
So what was the Jesus episode like? A sympathetic, respectful look at the icon of a long established religion or a crude attempt to illustrate to kids why the morality inherent in his teachings shoud be ignored?

vrag

jaxvid said:
So what was the Jesus episode like? A sympathetic, respectful look at the icon of a long established religion or a crude attempt to illustrate to kids why the morality inherent in his teachings shoud be ignored?

He gets drunk and says the the Jews are responsible for all the wars in the world.

bigunreal

Mentor
My 19 year old son likes "Family Guy," as most his age do. I watch it with him sometimes, for as long as I can take it. The characters and voices can be funny, but the writing almost always reverts to the predictable, gross, politically correct stuff that dominates television.

The episode in question was the season premiere, and it was very funny for the first half or so, when they concentrated on the idiotic (but humorous) plot about Peter suddenly becoming obsessed with the old '60s song "Surfin' Bird." Then they inexplicably brought Jesus into the episode. Completely copying one of the most unfortunate things from "South Park," he is just suddenly a human resident, working in a record store. After a few predictable moments of this nonsense, I stopped watching. As I've said so often to friends and family alike, why do people who do not believe in Jesus insist on denigrating him at every opportunity?

Btw, I think Seth McFarlane is almost certainly one of the numerous half-Jews in the entertainment industry. His mother's maiden name is Sager (usually Jewish), and his first name Seth is very Jewish.

While "South Park" can be just as gross and offensive as "Family Guy," they most definitely do skewer targets that "Family Guy" would never touch. "Family Guy" is basically a more obscene version of "Saturday Night Live," and just as loyal to the Democratic Party. "South Park" is not only much more politically incorrect, the satire (if you can get past the grossness) is quite often brilliant.

Bart

Hall of Famer
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,441301,00.html

Did 'Family Guy' Go Too Far With Nazi 'McCain' Pin?

The animated sitcom 'Family Guy' is no stranger to controversy, but on Sunday night the show went into uncharted territory as it seemed to weigh in on the presidential race by likening the McCain/Palin ticket to the Nazi party in World War II.

They must be confused. BHO is the only American politician I have ever compared to Hitler.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I watched "Family Guy" the other night for the first time. It was clever funny, butquite perverted and deviant. At one point the "protaganist"had hishand onhis cleft chin and was thinking, then pulled off the chin, which resembled a scrotum, and stuck it down his pants. A commercial for a "best of" CD of the show featured scenes of the effete-talking young boy walking naked in front of a large group of people, and in another scene yanking down his pants in front of a woman and saying something like "I'm ready for sex." I never fail to be amazed at the constant blatant male exhibitionism in the mainstream media along with all thehomosexual propaganda, much of it stuff that if done in real life would result in a prison sentence and permanent status as a sex offender.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
Didn't see the episode but read an article that said the show portrayed Nazi guards with McCain-Palin pins on their uniform jackets.

bigunreal

Mentor
Don, you raise an interesting point about all the male nudity in these cartoons. Why are the people who make "Family Guy" and "The Simpsons" so obsessed with showing every naked male bottom they can? I realize they are merely simple drawings, but why can only the male bottoms be shown? This includes little boy bottoms- why isn't that considered over the line? We all know that showing a little girl's bare bottom certainly would not be permitted in any network cartoon show.

I remember several years back, when "The Simpsons" was still a good show, they had a retrospective episode that included clips of all the "nudity" they'd shown over the years. Clip after clip of Homer, Bart, Grandpa, Mr. Burns, etc. Why no clips of Marge or Lisa? Because only the male cartoon characters expose their bottoms for the television cameras, apparently.

I know this all sounds ridiculous; we are talking about crude drawings (certainly nothing truly artistic), but it is a reasonable question to ask why only the male characters are shown naked. It seems pretty clear that this is by design, and more evidence of an overall agenda at work.

Solomon Kane

Mentor
good post, don, and Very perceptive observations, bigunreal. the "chin anecdote" shows how low and vile these shows have become. re: this and the male nudity issue generally, imo the agenda is twofold--simple promotion of homosexuality; and promotion of the idea that the (white) male gender is "lame", graceless, stupid, and driven only by the basest of appetites. Not to belabor the obvious, but being nude in public is a situation wherein one is singled out, exposed, humiliated, all one's defects open to view, etc. For the msm, this is the appropriate situation for white males. we are objectified, we are always in the inferior 'ridiculous' situation, whilst our 'smart' black and female superiors cross their arms and shake their heads.

Solomon Kane

Mentor
I of course realize that the 'lame white man' point has been made many times before...just wanted to reiterate it and indicate the new context.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
No question that the naked man is almost always white. And it's not just in cartoons but everything, even commercials often depict a naked man or men. There's one airing right now where a family in a car encounters a whole host of naked men packed togetherin a hotair balloon. Talk about gross. That parents and children view this garbage on TV together as a family is embarrassing and sickening.

From what I can gather, male nudity is pretty much replacing female nudity in movies as well. One director (name escapes me but of course he's a member of the tribe and directed Forgetting Sarah Marshall) has declared that every movie he makes will feature at least one dick scene.

To the extent there is nudity in the media it should celebrate the female form. What goes on now is just another indicator that our society is dominated by male homosexual Cultural Marxists of the lowest order.Edited by: Don Wassall

Hmm, I find it less disturbing and subversive than the Simpsons for some reason (even though both are pretty good shows, IMO). I see Family Guy as making the liberal PC lines more ridiculous (like anything involving "Nate Griffin", Peter's long-lost slave ancestor). The Simpsons (especially with "innocent" Lisa), just lets these views go uncontested usually.

I don't care what anyone says, I find it entertaining, even though it pokes fun at Southern and devoutly religious people more than anything else. BTW, it does make fun of Jews. In fact some of the stuff gets pulled that is really offensive to Jews. I get the impression they just don't care who they offend. For a show that is supposedly heavily left-leaning, it is awfully un-PC.

As far as Brian is concerned, he is a human for most intents and purposes (one that sips martinis and has liberal views). Anyone that wants to go bang their dog after watching FG already has issues. It's a ridiculous show where Batman is mayor, the Baby and the Dog are the smartest people in the house, the teenage boy acts like a retarded 2-year old 90% of the time, the dad is a fatass that goes back and forth from genius to imbecile, the mom is a horny rich housewife (who married poor and fat for some unknown reason) that is constantly under threat from the baby, and the teenage daughter is a low self-esteem, average girl that the family treats like crap and often is mistaken for a guy.

Dysfunction is a classic comedic ploy. I'd be more worried about the more serious dramas and "reality" shows with these types of characters, honestly.

Having a TV show devoid of any Jews in its development is close to impossible in this country. I just accept it and take their offerings for what they are worth (some stuff is pretty damn entertaining). Good thing I'm not as impressionable as I once was.

jaxvid said:

Jesus and the Christian God often make cameos. An instance is some character says in exultation "Thank you Jesus". Then you have a cutscene with Jesus in some clouds and saying to a Hindu deity something like "sorry man, they always give me the credit" and the Hindu deity says something like "No problem, I'm used to it". Other cases include the "second coming" segue where a diminutive Jesus says "It's a historical fact that people were shorter back then", and Jesus and Moses killing the Romans with machine guns in some "historically-accurate" informational video about a gun rights organization like the NRA.

Personally, I found them pretty benign attacks on religion compared to the "Church of the Fonz" episode. And even that was pretty agnostic in nature. If you want a real attack, go see Religulous.Edited by: FieldThrower

DWFan

Mentor
Solomon Kane said:
good post, don, and Very perceptive observations, bigunreal. the "chin anecdote" shows how low and vile these shows have become. re: this and the male nudity issue generally, imo the agenda is twofold--simple promotion of homosexuality; and promotion of the idea that the (white) male gender is "lame", graceless, stupid, and driven only by the basest of appetites. Not to belabor the obvious, but being nude in public is a situation wherein one is singled out, exposed, humiliated, all one's defects open to view, etc. For the msm, this is the appropriate situation for white males. we are objectified, we are always in the inferior 'ridiculous' situation, whilst our 'smart' black and female superiors cross their arms and shake their heads.

I've often heard it said that WWII German prison guards forced their charges to walk around naked to dehumanize them. I don't know if they truly did that or not, but it is interesting that the tribe saying it is the same behind the mass promotion of white male nudity.