ESPN

booth

Mentor
ESPN is a sinking ship. Their subscriptions has fallen the last three quarters, 4.5% the first qt, 5.5% the second, and 6% the third qt. In July ESPN had its lowest rating in its 41 year history. This was reported on the website Breitbart.

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
I hope they go under. Good riddance to that racist, black supremacist station and the bigots they employ.

white is right

Hall of Famer
I hope they go under. Good riddance to that racist, black supremacist station and the bigots they employ.
They might as well merge the network with CNN and Kellerwoman, Don Lemonaids, Anderson Pooper and Steven A Smiff can all skip to the unemployment office together.......

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
ESPN won't change ideologically any more than Facebook, Twitter and the rest of Corporate America will. The agenda and narrative is as important as profits, and as long as Big Business supports hate outlets like ESPN through advertising, nothing will change. Tucker Carlson's show struggles for big-name advertisers despite its lofty ratings, but ESPN doesn't despite its tanking ratings.

These "too big to fail" monopolies are too big to be challenged by legitimate competition, and the Republicans obviously aren't going to do anything about the censorship policies of Big Tech.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
They've been on the decline seemingly forever now. Having zero sports to report on doesn't help their cause, though not like they did much before. Sadly I agree with Don, they're too big to fail now, especially since they are owned by Disney. That alone will keep them afloat.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I am on vacation right now - put on bspn for a second and it was one of those stupid talking head shows - of course two black columnists just stating how great lebrons response was to trump never watching a game again. I am eager to find out what happens once football rolls around in terms of ratings as that is their cash cow. I honestly cannot fathom how any white person can watch this rebooted nba with the social justice ********. I was somewhat excited for the mlb reboot but their social justice nonsense killed that excitement. I do hope many others feel the same way.

Last edited: