End State

Where do you see the U.S.A. in 2050?

• Still together but a very weak, unresponsive central government.

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • No longer one nation but several states/regions.

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Mad Max welcome to the terror-dome type society.

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Same old same old...

Votes: 3 23.1%

• Total voters

Menelik

Mentor
How do you see the U.S.A. in the next generation?

booth

Mentor
I see a mix-race society with no moral guidance or the ability to think for themselves. The country will probably be run by the military or a puppet dictator. We will be a third world s###hole country.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
unfortunately, best-case scenario it looks headed towards Brazil 2.0 or something similar; worst-case we’ll be the next South Africa.

White people refuse to wake up and collectively take action for their own good; as such, the most likely scenario will see ever-dwindling pockets of White people trying to “just live our lives” until there’s none left to resist the extinction of Whites in this formerly-great nation.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
It’s hard to predict - plenty of Normies are getting red pilled now to an extent. More white people are actually speaking out against the racial hypocrisy in this country so those are positive trends. I do feel the pendulum will ultimately swing back the other way and the current lunacy we are experiencing will cause a backlash. The only thing that would destroy the status quo quickly would be a large scale war with some of it being fought on US Soil.

History is a great teacher and is way too often forgotten. Sometimes I think we are modern day Rome in its final stages before collapse - moral decay, degeneracy becoming the norm, the politicians selling out the citizenry, the unprotected borders, the barbarian hordes being allowed to pile in, the foreigners using this country for their own personal benefit rather than being meaningful contributors to society - you all get the idea.

The Hock

Master
Don't like the way it's trending but I do know one thing.

There will be a nice quiet place in the mountains with The Hocks' ashes scattered around it.

Arerequired

Mentor
The stability of the system is underestimated by many but I don't think the status quo is sustainable enough to maintain in the same state till 2050.

Ambrose

Master
I do not see why these states united of America should remain forever as a whole collective? We are in fact a pseudo collection of independent states. Yugo [South] slavia is now all divided into different and independent countries. The Soviet Union is no longer a union. Germany changed three times in the twentieth century alone. Borders change and well they should. Why should America be any different? While rot, corrosion, and corruption happens in some American states, prosperity and ascension continues in others. Why should all the good be dragged down by the bad? If no political solution comes to stopping all the moral degradation then we will end this collective marriage. I would say that is inevitable.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I do not see why these states united of America should remain forever as a whole collective? We are in fact a pseudo collection of independent states. Yugo [South] slavia is now all divided into different and independent countries. The Soviet Union is no longer a union. Germany changed three times in the twentieth century alone. Borders change and well they should. Why should America be any different? While rot, corrosion, and corruption happens in some American states, prosperity and ascension continues in others. Why should all the good be dragged down by the bad? If no political solution comes to stopping all the moral degradation then we will end this collective marriage. I would say that is inevitable.

http://voxday.blogspot.com/2021/06/give-them-their-new-flag.html

Bucky

Hall of Famer
I think Balkanization is inevitable. White people are basically screwed, we have zero representation in our homeland. I think as time goes on there will be an even discrepancy between Cities(Globohomo diversity hell holes) and the rural mostly white areas. Will there ever be a line drawn in the sand? Until we get to that point White People won't be able to reach what we want..

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I think Balkanization is inevitable. White people are basically screwed, we have zero representation in our homeland. I think as time goes on there will be an even discrepancy between Cities(Globohomo diversity hell holes) and the rural mostly white areas. Will there ever be a line drawn in the sand? Until we get to that point White People won't be able to reach what we want..

The govt is engineering ways to try and prevent Balkanization - Somalis in Maine/Minneapolis, Muslims imported into Idaho, the migration of clueless leftist sheep out of California and the northeast to “red states. Non-whites showing up in places like the Dakotas and Montana.

Totally agree with line in the sand. The pendulum must swing back the other way at some point. There will be a reaction at some point.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
The govt is engineering ways to try and prevent Balkanization - Somalis in Maine/Minneapolis, Muslims imported into Idaho, the migration of clueless leftist sheep out of California and the northeast to “red states. Non-whites showing up in places like the Dakotas and Montana.

Totally agree with line in the sand. The pendulum must swing back the other way at some point. There will be a reaction at some point.

Definitely they've been targeting "too white" of areas forever now. I remember seeing Don write that he's been waiting his entire adult life for White people to say enough is enough.. That's depressing, something's gotta give!

Ambrose

Master

These are like minded, practical, men. They know what is happening around them. Like I they know it is to us now to change the future. We are the present. If we want to keep the racial, cultural, and social unity our ancestors gave us it is to us to keep it. We make our own lives we cannot blame others. The choices we make today affect our descendents. It never can be against any law of this land that Whites cannot continue to form families, band together, trade and exchange together, socialize together, and form own separate societies alongside all the other societies that exist. And, we are of greater numbers today than ever. We do not need anyone's permission to make our private choices. If we keep to our kind in almost every way, if we honour our ancestors by living with the same positive motives to determine ourselves, we cannot fail.

Our own unique territory is preferable but if we do not have that, and in the mean time, our people's mental landscape is the most important part to our cohesion and betterment. We cannot be degraded morally if we do our work in keeping our kin and kind free from the planned, crafted, and incesstant attack on our people. Be great; do great deeds.

SneakyQuick

Mentor
I think by 2075 the us is definitely broken up but it won’t be pretty. Unlike say Czech Republic and Slovakia I don’t think it can be done cleanly. I won’t be here to see it but my kids will be.
I’ve don’t my utmost to explain things to them about how the world really works but apart from my son my girls are just consumers in training. They’re pretty enough to hoodwink some other fool into putting them in full scholarship- maybe. Time will tell

it is a failure on my part I realize, but it’s not one I think I can avoid.

Much like the US breaking up. The world would be much better off for it if it happened, but when /if it does I think it’s going to be ugly.

The key thing is the Petro dollar. If the Russians are able to begin the de-dollarization process as they seem able to then this whole thing might unravel a lot quicker than we believe possible.

Like the old saying about bankruptcy- happens slowly at first then all of a sudden!

icsept

Master
Breaking up into states is the best result. Otherwise, I see the country merging into a one world communist order, controlled by technocrats.