Eli Manning

Phall

Master
You will like this story. Now, back in the old days, I used to hang around with some less-than-upstanding women. I lived in Hoboken around 2006, right when Eli was coming into the league. So this one broad tells me about "her friend's" experience. They are some dumb hoes, so they get the velvet rope lifted for them at the expensive night club to sit with the football players. After the tab gets paid, the girl gets into Eli's limousine (he lives like two blocks away). In her own words, "the party was over before it started." Eli came in his pants. There was no sex, because Eli Manning is a premature ejaculator. I believe this story to be true because, for one thing, this girl was not smart enough to make up a tale like that.

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
You will like this story. Now, back in the old days, I used to hang around with some less-than-upstanding women. I lived in Hoboken around 2006, right when Eli was coming into the league. So this one broad tells me about "her friend's" experience. They are some dumb hoes, so they get the velvet rope lifted for them at the expensive night club to sit with the football players. After the tab gets paid, the girl gets into Eli's limousine (he lives like two blocks away). In her own words, "the party was over before it started." Eli came in his pants. There was no sex, because Eli Manning is a premature ejaculator. I believe this story to be true because, for one thing, this girl was not smart enough to make up a tale like that.

I'm not sure if you're kidding around with this story or not. If this really occurred, the random street whore who spun this yarn is essentially accusing Eli Manning of cheating on his eventual wife (Abby), who he began dating in 2002 (after meeting at Ole Miss) before getting engaged in 2007 and married in 2008. Not likely. I've been guilty "Eli bashing" and it's true that I don't really care for the guy, but I don't see him as the "womanizing" type and certainly not a cheater.

http://heavy.com/sports/2014/11/eli-manning-wife-abby-mcgrew-married-wedding-kids/

Eli has a great looking white family, complete with a hot wife and three adorable blonde daughters. His greatest accomplishment, for sure...

1174234-football-player-eli-manning-and-abby-950x0-1.jpg

tumblr_nj2ac0jJ9r1sqwu28o1_500.jpg