Eli Manning fires back at Tiki Barber

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
I don't know how many of you read about this but it has been in the papers for several days now. Barber after he has retired is taking shots at Eli Manning. He stated that Manning is not a leader and during huddles when Manning was trying to rev the team up, some players would laugh because it was such a poor effort. Manning took shots back and stated something about Barber being a quitter.

Gi-15

Mentor
will those are fact, pretty cheap shot from barber, he should stick his nose somewhere else, is as responsible (if not more) as manning for the Giants problems of last year.

bigunreal

Mentor
Eli Manning is through. I hate to say it, but he is swiftly being placed in the David Carr-Joey Harrington-Rex Grossman category of "scared" white QBs that the drunk white fans, jock-sniffers in the media and black affletes all especially hate. Watching Tiki Barber's arrogant smirk last night, as Caste clowns Cris Collingsworth and the odious Bob Costas lobbed him softballs about his earlier, totally unfounded comments about Eli, was hard to take. Eli was victimized not only by high winds, but a group of black receivers that must have dropped a dozen passes last night. Of course, he was also playing against St. Joe Gibbs, whose mighty team is playing with a passion now that Sean Taylor's dad told them to win for Sean.

It really is almost impossible to follow this "sport" any longer. When big-time talents like Eli Manning have to fight to even survive in this nearly all black league, and morons with probably half his IQ strut their stuff in front of the fawning jock-sniffers, dressed in orange jump suits (Michael Irvin, Keyshawn, etc.), Halloween-like costumes (Clinton Portis) and outfits that conjure up images of "Scarface" and bad impressions of Jimmy Cagney (David Garrard), then really we are all crazy to be supporting any of this stuff.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
bigunreal said:
It really is impossible to follow this "sport" any longer.

I agree. I'm getting there, really. The only reason I watch anymore anyway is because of fantasy football.
smiley5.gif

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
"It really is impossible to follow this "sport" any longer."

I know. I will barely even watch a game unless there is a big-time white WR who I know will get alot of looks. This season it's been Curtis, Welker, Walter, Gonzo, Stokley, and Cooley, etc.

That being said, I will ONLY watch when those guys are on offense. Also, I'll only watch a defensive series when there is a white DB, LB, or DL who I know can make plays or will be in the game. There's been too many great white players to mention this season on defense (especially dominant DE's and young DB's like Dahl and Doughty).

I swear, the instant that these white WR's and defensive player get replaced, I'll never watch the sh*t NFL ever again. There would be absolutely ZERO reasons to watch. I actually think that other idiot, blind, die-hard white fans would lose interest as well. In fairness to the mindless white sheep who normally attend NFL games (I would never go to one, obviously), I do see alot of white players' jerseys being worn in the stadiums. Call it a ray of hope inside a black cloud of idiocy.

I do hate the NFL for many reasons, but I think this season has gone better for white players than any other season in the past 10-12 years. That is our hope...Edited by: Thrashen

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Thrashen said:
I do hate the NFL for many reasons, but I think this season has gone better for white players than any other season in the past 10-12 years. That is our hope...

It probably is, but the history of the NFL is to take several steps backward the following season every time it looks there might be a slight improvement for white players. Just watch and see how many guys get cut, demoted, and otherwise screwed next year. Theplainly artificialblack domination of on-air media jobs is furtherevidence of an agenda that just is not going to be changed easily or voluntarily.

emt1

Guru
i don't know why any of you support this crap that is the nigg....."ahem" national football league

Bart

Hall of Famer
I was reminded today, that a talk show host and many callers last week in WI. had a field day denigrating Manning.A guru who has had a very good track record picking games, called and said Eli was going to lose the game for the Giants, because he was the weak linkanda "Momma's Boy."Callerscastigated him for being a joke, and a wimp with no leadership abilities.Oh yeah, and he was repeatedly referred to as--Elisha.If you ask me, Eli is having the last laugh right about now.

An Eli win will put him in Joe Namath territory. territory that Tiki Barber has never been in and will never be in.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
pistol pete said:
An Eli win will put him in Joe Namath territory. territory that Tiki Barber has never been in and will never be in.

Joe Namath? 'Cause he was supposed to be a big underdog or something else?

White Shogun said:
pistol pete said:

Joe Namath? 'Cause he was supposed to be a big underdog or something else?

Joe Willie meet Eli.

Congrats Eli. What a run.
smiley32.gif

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Yes sir, Eli. You shut them up!
smiley32.gif

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Less than three days after the Super Bowl and the Caste media is asking if Eli is overrated. This after skewering him for three years straight as a bust, including jokes from "white" "comedians" calling him inbred and retarded. This article by super dorkish looking Andrew Perloff
smiley8.gif
is really a gem:
<DIV ="post-">

Eli-mania has to stop.

Eli Manning led one of the most memorable drives in Super Bowl history, but that doesn't mean he's a top-five quarterback. As counter-intuitive as it may seem, calling the signals for a Super Bowl team is not necessarily a litmus test for greatness.

Several quarterbacks have led their teams to championshps in recent years and quickly had career downturns. Ben Roethlisberger fell off his motorcycle and his pedestal in a matter of months after leading the Steelers to a title. Brad Johnson faded quickly in Tampa Bay. And Trent Dilfer wasn't even asked back after leading the Ravens to a championship and being undefeated as a starter. Even Kurt Warner's brilliant career did a 180 a few years after the Rams won their only Super Bowl.

[My comment: that's four QBs out of dozens to win the Super Bowl. And Big Ben had a life threatening accident rather than having a "career downturn," Johnson was already near the end of his days as a starter, and Dilfer can hardly help the fact that he was all but run out of the NFL after winning a Super Bowl. And Warner's decline was "a few years" down the road not right after the Rams Super Bowl win. Moron]

Like Roethlisberger, Johnson and Dilfer, Manning has a Super Bowl ring because of his defense. Before the playoffs started, you couldn't realistically rank Manning among the NFL's top 15 quarterbacks. As impressive as Eli was in the postseason, jumping him up to the top five is ludicrous.

[My comment:Elicame on strongat the end of the regular season as the Giants offense jelled and then through the playoffs. And wrong -- Manning has a ring because he played great, clutch quarterback. Matter of fact so did Roethlisberger, Johnson and Dilfer in the playoffs when their teams triumphed. Moron.]

Manning ranked 29<SUP>th</SUP> in the NFL in completion percentage and tied for the league lead in interceptions (20) this season. He does have good excuses. His receivers dropped a lot of balls, his line took time to jell and the Giants didn't unveil secret weapon Ahmad Bradshaw until the final weeks of the season.

But Manning is the first one to admit he has to become more consistent. There's no guarantee that because of this Super Bowl he'll continue to play mistake-free football in 2008. Where does Eli rank among NFL QBs? I'd take these 10 guys over him for 2008:

1. <LI>Tom Brady
    <LI>Peyton Manning
    <LI>Tony Romo
    <LI>Ben Roethlisberger
    <LI>Drew Brees
    <LI>David Garrard
    <LI>Carson Palmer
    <LI>Brett Favre
    <LI>Derek Anderson
    <LI>Matt Hasselbeck</LI>

If his health wasn't always in question, I'd be tempted to take Donovan McNabb over Eli as well. McNabb's numbers skyrocketed in '07 when his knee got healthy, and remember, the Eagles' receivers are terrible.

[My comment: Notice how the twice disparaged Roethlisberger somehow is this dweeb's number four QB. And the Eagles receivers are "terrible." Caste whore!]

The Giants are listed as 25:1 odds to repeat as champion - behind the Pats, Colts, Chargers, Cowboys and Steelers. That strikes me as jut a bit optimistic. Key veterans are getting old, several offensive starshave been injury-prone,Jeremy Shockey has to come back next season and mess with Eli's confidence, and they'll play with a target on their backs next year. Manning will have his great games -- like his regular-season performances against New England and Dallas. But I don't think we've seen the end of Eli's multiple-interception games, likehis meltdown against the Vikings.

[My comment: of course he'll have multiple interception games, as all quarterbacks do. Occasionally a black QB will have a low interception total for a season, but he almost always has a low number of TD throws and low yardage totals to go with it.Yes, white quarterbacks throw interceptions. If you want to have an offense that actually moves down the field rather than relies on an affleticQB that continuallydinks and dunks when he isn't running like a deercaught in headlights, then you have to accept the occasional turnover. Moron!]

Let me know where you think Eli belongs in the list of top NFL quarterbacks ...

[My comment: if Eli was black this Caste clown would be doing nothing but praising him to the stars.]

http://www.fannation.com/blogs/post/146315

Edited by: Don Wassall

Bart

Hall of Famer
Don Wassall said:
[My comment: if Eli was black this Caste clown would be doing nothing but praising him to the stars.]
That's a given!After one dink and dunk season he rates Garrard higher than
Palmer, Favre, Anderson, and Hasselbeck? Sure.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
Are there are a lot of people saying Eli Manning is a top ten quarterback? I have always said he is top 15, not top 10, and I have been saying that for a long time,to co-workers and others who have been bona fide Eli haters for awhile.

The only quarterback in this list that I wouldn't take over Eli Manning is [surprise, surprise] David Garrard.

Of course, right now, Eli is #1.
smiley36.gif

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
From the article:

But Manning is the first one to admit he has to become more consistent. There's no guarantee that because of this Super Bowl he'll continue to play mistake-free football in 2008.

What's this "mistake-free" crap? I think we have another worshipper of the "QB Rating" stat. I don't want all QB's to dink and dunk just so they can achieve a good QB Rating.

This mistake-free "false-construct" is only used against White athletes.

Being White entails taking risks. Whether it's navigating the ocean's in search of new lands or throwing the ball in a tight-spot downfield, it's in our DNA to go for it. If somebody can do it, it's we who can.

The blacker the NFL, the less exciting it has become. The myth of the "super-exciting" black afflete is being debunked all the time.

The competent White QB is exciting to watch!

The all-black Giants' Defense was nothing new, and there was a part of me that wanted Eli to pull it out. You know, spread the wealth to as many White QB's as possible!

I think they hate White QB's that are from the South more.

P.S. Eli isn't inbred. If they wanted to, I bet they could find some inbred black affletes...

It's like you hear the term White trash or Euro trash, but never black or African trash. Hmmmm, I hope to solve this equation soon!!

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Eli was on David Letterman's show last night and received a standing ovation from the New York audience and was treated well by Letterman. Of course that was to be expected even from the drunk white fans three days after leading the hometown team to one of the biggest upsets in NFL history.As the white fans operate on irrational emotion, especially when it comes to white players, Manning could easily be Public Enemy Number One again by the middle of next season.

And I think Deadlift is right about Southern QBs being especially disliked in Northern cities. Besides the Mannings, Phillip Rivers seems to be generallyhated by drunk white fanseverywhere.

I remember when Terry Bradshaw was drafted by the Steelers, he was treatedas a combination of someone from Andy of Mayberry and Deliverance. His accent was regularly mocked and he was assumed to be stupid, a label he was stuck with all of his football career and beyond. Thomas Henderson of the Cowboys said before Super Bowl XIII that "Bradshaw couldn't spell 'cat' if you spotted him the c and the a." The media ate it up big time. I think one of the unstated reasons Bradshaw became so estranged from Pittsburgh after he retired was because of the way his Southern background wasderided while he played.

If you listen to whites interact among each other, they love to mimick the voice of someone they imagine is Southern trailer trash when doing anti-white "humor" (ingrained self-loathing is what it really is). Though this is also sort of a universal "white guy" loser thatis assumed to liveeverywhere, the stupid, unathletic white guy that white guys have been programmed to think of each other as. Comedians do this all the time too, as do radio DJs and just about every white person when trying to be funny. Edited by: Don Wassall

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
smiley36.gif
David Gerrard at #6, what?! The only reason to explain this foolish "ranking" is the all too typical white guilt (and/or political correctness). What an emasculated p*ssy this writer is. In fact, perhaps the only "sportswriter" to truthfully rank NFL QB's would be black Jason Whitlock.

Gerrard surely doesnt suck, however, he's seriously lucky he has a good running game and decent OL, allowing him to "dink and dunk" his way through nearly every game this season....or he'd probably be rated in the bottom 5 QB's in the NFL each year. If Gerrard ever had to rely on his arm or decision making, the Jags would be royally screwed. We know this, that gay writer knows this too.

Perhaps next season we'll see Matt Jones move on and succeed, while his 99% black team has a much-awaited meltdown? One can only hope!
smiley2.gif

Don Wassall said:
Eli was on David Letterman's show last night and received a standing ovation from the New York audience and was treated well by Letterman.  Of course that was to be expected even from the drunk white fans three days after leading the hometown team to one of the biggest upsets in NFL history.  As the white fans operate on irrational emotion, especially when it comes to white players, Manning could easily be Public Enemy Number One again by the middle of next season.

And I think Deadlift is right about Southern QBs being especially disliked in Northern cities. Besides the Mannings, Phillip Rivers seems to be generally hated by drunk white fans everywhere. 

I remember when Terry Bradshaw was drafted by the Steelers, he was treated as a combination of someone from Andy of Mayberry and Deliverance.  His accent was regularly mocked and he was assumed to be stupid, a label he was stuck with all of his football career and beyond.  Thomas Henderson of the Cowboys said before Super Bowl XIII that "Bradshaw couldn't spell 'cat' if you spotted him the c and the a."  The media ate it up big time.  I think one of the unstated reasons Bradshaw became so estranged from Pittsburgh after he retired was because of the way his Southern background was derided while he played.

If you listen to whites interact among each other, they love to mimick the voice of someone they imagine is Southern trailer trash when doing anti-white "humor" (ingrained self-loathing is what it really is).  Though this is also sort of a universal "white guy" loser that is assumed to live everywhere, the stupid, unathletic white guy that white guys have been programmed to think of each other as.  Comedians do this all the time too, as do radio DJs and just about every white person when trying to be funny. 

Funny thing, this reminds me of an SI article during the Seventies on Steeler CB, Mel Blount. Roy Blount, author of Three Bricks Shy of a Load was the author. Roy Blount wrote that "Pittsburgh, where white ethnics set the tone, is not a particularly good place for a black athlete." Mel Blount indicated in this article, as I recall, that he might not have minded going to Atlanta or New Orleans.

I followed the NFL very closely in those days. When you read about Terry Bradshaw, it was a given that the Pittsburgh fans were very rough on him. He was better liked during the last two Super Bowl years, 1978 and 1979.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Many southerners want to get rid of their accent in order to fit in and bypass the ridicule. I am proud of my accent and most people I'm around out here really like it. The chicks dig it too!
smiley4.gif
One thing I like to do is when I'm asked by a northerner if they have a noticeable accent, and they don't, I tell them, nah your accent isn't THAT BAD. Kind of puts the show on the other foot so to speak!
smiley36.gif
Some northern accents are downrightirritating tomy ears, but some aren't that bad. Oh well, we all have our likes and dislikes. I'm glad my accent is starting to rub off on my girlfriend.

Speaking of Eli being hated. There are a lot of people I know back in Mississippi who positively can't stand him. I think less of his dad than I used to, but I'm glad Eli is doing well. Monday I was able to get some stunned comments in the class I teach when I mentioned that we were classmates at Ole Miss and that I used to see him every day. Fun stuff!

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
Tiki Barber's apparent abandonment of his pregnant Asian wife (for a bubble-head blonde) was on my Roadrunner page a few days ago.

Part of the writing explaining the story was along the lines of, "his All-American image has been tarnished!"

Did anyone here ever "trust" Tiki and his infamous smirk? TJR?
smiley2.gif

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
You can bet Tiki's over the topmetrosexual admirer at Sports Illustrated, Karl Taro Greenfeld, will still be in his corner. After all, how could anyone capable of writing the following, as he did inSI a few years ago,ever fall out of love?

"In profile, against the orange sun setting into the smog over the industrial badlands of northern New Jersey, Barber's facial structure is so defined that you imagine you know what he will look like in a thousand years, long after the flesh has decomposed and he is only bone. His face is all sharp angles and perfect planes. His broad smile bares gleaming white, evenly arrayed teeth, an extra helping of perfection after the symmetry of his features."

smiley70.gif

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
I remember that being posted on CF previously!

Greenfeld probably also has a huge crush on the triangle-nosed All State (commercials) negro...

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Sheeshz...it sounds like caste-clown Taro is also a (quasi-closet) "turd burglar"!
smiley11.gif

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
Deadlift said:
Tiki Barber's apparent abandonment of his pregnant Asian wife (for a bubble-head blonde) was on my Roadrunner page a few days ago.

Part of the writing explaining the story was along the lines of, "his All-American image has been tarnished!"

Did anyone here ever "trust" Tiki and his infamous smirk? TJR?
smiley2.gif

I must admit- Tiki's turned out to be a jerk. He bashed Eli (HORRIBLE TIMING lol) to attempt to make himself seem like a bold, fresh face analyst- who was "not" blinded (lol) by loyalty to his former team. And now the icing on the cake- he leaves his wife (while pregnant) for a blonde playboy bunny type.

Anyway, my new RB of a darker hue I'm high on is Roy Helu.
smiley16.gif
smiley3.gif
smiley4.gif

He's been a great friend and mentor to Rex Burkhead and is supposedly a devout Christian. The Burkhead/Halo-ehhhum, I mean Burkhead/ Helu machines in the Cornhusker backfield.
smiley2.gif
Edited by: ToughJ.Riggins