Draft Day 2007

backrow

Hall of Famer
Posluszny, Olsen and probably all others will fall, from trends i am seeing... let's see what's gonna happen with Brian Leonard and Eric Weddle

Hmm - I have no idea who will pick Brady Quinn now. Carolina maybe? They are in need of a decent QB. Chicago? (lol, poor Rex)

I can see him doing something for Baltimore, but they need offensive linemen. Maybe with a decent QB pick they will ditch that plan.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Dallas or KC should take Quinn, KC really needs a QB.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Who knows when guys like Poz, Leonard, Weddle, Gonzalez, Piscatelli, etc. will go. Two whites taken out of the first 18 picks. So far this Draft is making last year's Draft look white friendly by comparison. Edited by: Don Wassall

Warnipple

Anybody who wonders why Marino never won Super Bowl with Miami need look no further than the abominable decisions made by the organization this off-season (Joey Porter?!!). Who's going to throw to Ginn, anyway? Cleo Lemon? I would not bet against Culpepper remaining a Dolphin.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Don Shula had tremendous success in both Baltimore and Miami with mostly white teams. It's when he decided to "get with the anti-white program" that Miami went downhill and now they rank with the worst Caste organizations in the league.

Freedom

Mentor
Why the Draft Sucks.

If you don't feel like reading a little, I can summarize what I think of the NFL draft in three letters.
WTF

White discrimination aside, in a way, for a second,

I feel so stupid just watching the draft right now on a beautiful Saturday afternoon, and I've only been watching for a couple minutes. Millions of people are watching this thing. They are all watching athletes who get paid millions to play a game because millions of people will watch them 24/7. There's no football being shown and most of it is just analysis from people whose primary job is to talk without ever saying anything controversial. These fans are screaming and yelling and the players are not even playing.

The fact that the American people are watching who their teams get, shows the excessive consumerism, media omnipresence, and complete subservience of Americans that mark society today. America is becoming a two tiered system of haves and have-nots because people just go along with this groupthink.

Most of these people have never played football and just listen to these analysts like they listen to everybody else. Most fans go along with what they are told and by doing that are sissies. Thank you to the folks at Caste Football who have the balls to fight the system. Lets stop watching the draft.

Everybody is taking, just letting the giant corporation that is the NFL run their lives. The NFL isn't even about football anymore. Players are not judged by skill , ability, merit, or anything related to the sport of football. Players are judged by how much money they can make a team in the short term. It tells them what to eat, what to wear, where to work(it is getting more and more involved with that), what family life should be like(major focus of announcers and commentators is on players' and coaches' personal lives), and everything else!

At the risk of pissing all of you off, let me ask a question. Until White americans stand up and start asserting themselves and treat brainwashing as bullsh*t, do they deserve white players? I don't think so. The fans are not victims of this Caste System that they created, only the talented players and athletes that never got a fair chance.Edited by: Freedom

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I won't stop watching because I want the Caste System to be documented. Opting out means unopposed victory for the Caste Systemites. Besides, the weather's miserable outside.
smiley36.gif

Freedom

Mentor
Alright, I didn't check the weather everywhere.
smiley1.gif

But I turned it on for a second to see all of these screaming fans.Edited by: Freedom

white is right

Hall of Famer
InfamousOne said:
Heh, the problem is that white QBs keep dominating the position. This year will be no different. When Quinn does well and Rusell is a bust it will only cement the issue.

We need to remember that the teams lowest on the draft roster are the worst managed. This would be further proof. Watch the Colts and Pats choose guys like Leonard on the cheap and put them to work for yet another successful season. Now that's smart management.
It's true aside from when the Raiders got a bunch of long in the tooth veterans, they have been horrid since forever. The Cardinals seem to love their oversized busts on the O-line.Is Denny Green still coaching in Arizona....
smiley36.gif

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
The Patriots just selected a player who in the past year stomped an opposing player on the field, and shot a gun at an individual in another incident. The first round has been filled with players with "questionable motors" who didn't produce much but who have "great potential.". So much for the NFL's b.s. about "drafting for character." A genuine change in thatregard would take years to bring about, beginning with how players are recruited into colleges and then groomed for the NFL.

G

Why did the Patriots draft this guy when they are in dire need of receivers? They missed the Superbowl because their receivers were so bad. Another pick that made no sense.

white is right

Hall of Famer
Don Wassall said:
The Patriots just selected a player who in the past year stomped an opposing player on the field, and shot a gun at an individual in another incident. The first round has been filled with players with "questionable motors" who didn't produce much but who have "great potential.". So much for the NFL's b.s. about "drafting for character." A genuine change in that regard would take years to bring about, beginning with how players are recruited into colleges and then groomed for the NFL.
Wow....
smiley5.gif
smiley11.gif
St. Belichick isn't much different than the rest of the coaches. He just has a better staff when it comes to grading talent. His treatment of Ted Johnson was right out of the Bill Parcell's school of treatment of players....
smiley11.gif

I am happy teh Rams drafted Carriker, they said he will play DT, which is a shame, as i wanted him to stay at DE.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
When ESPN shows a player waiting to get the official word that he's been drafted, all his family and friends surrounding him are the same race as him (except the black players all have their white agent nearby). Where are the "United Nations" groupings of all possible races and ethnicities like we see in every single advertisement? Apparently real life isn't the same as the way the media portrays it. . .

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Finally, something to cheer about, Gonzalez to the Colts. It only took till the last pick of the first round. Second white receiver in three years picked in the first round, though many may not realize Gonzalez is white.

Four whites picked in the first round. Think that's the same pathetic total as last year.
smiley11.gif

SteveB

Mentor
Anthony Gonzales goes to the Colts. With Manning at QB, Gonzales will get plenty of receptions. The ESPN commentators kept saying he will play in the slot for the Colts. I don't believe that. It is hard for the Colts to justify a first round pick on a slot receiver.