Donnie Jennert

White Power

Mentor
White wide receiver 6ft6 in 195 lbs runs the 40 in 4.49 and is being recruited by some big time schools. Seems to have a bright future as a wide reciever or tight end if he can add weight. Auburn is one of thre schools interested in him.

johnnyboy

Guru
White Power said:
White wide receiver 6ft6 in 195 lbs runs the 40 in 4.49 and is being recruited by some big time schools. Seems to have a bright future as a wide reciever or tight end if he can add weight. Auburn is one of thre schools interested in him.

it would help if when someone found a player, they posted the link to whatever profile or article the player was found on.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
johnnyboy,

while you are correct in that a link would be helpful, i don't think it would have broken your arm to provide one yourself.

here ya go. took about 45 seconds. Donnie Jenert

530907.jpg

his video is worth watching. as Yoda would say, "impressive he is."
smiley2.gif

nice find White Power, but please do try and link to the info if you would. thanks.
smiley1.gif

White Power

Mentor
Once Again I have never learned how to link on the computer. I frankly have never taken the time to learn. If you guys want to tell me how that would be helpful. Some of us aren't as computer savvy as others.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
WP, all you have to do is left click on the URL (the link at the top of the page in the address bar) until it is highlighted, then right click and hit copy. Then right click and hit paste into whatever it is you want it to be in, whether its one of these CF reply boxes or an email. Depending upon your settings here on the board, the link might be automatically hyperlinked, in other words, appears green and is functional (clickable). Otherwise it will appear as regular text, black and not functional. If the latter is the case, use the "add hyperlink" button at the top of this reply box to paste the link into and then it will become a functional link. Give it a try, as it really isn't that difficult.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
I put the layman's terms in there. I don't know how to write a complete explanation of what to do in simpler terms than that. Just work with it a while and see what happens. You might be surprised. Edited by: Colonel_Reb

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
Or you could just copy the web address (right click) from your toolbar and hit paste (right click again) as I do. Posting a pic is easy and similar. You select it (left click) or scroll and select it. Then right click and copy and than come to this board and right click and paste again in the Reply box on the forums.
smiley4.gif

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Yep, thanks for the breakdown Tough.

johnnyboy

Guru
Jimmy Chitwood said:
johnnyboy,

while you are correct in that a link would be helpful, i don't think it would have broken your arm to provide one yourself.

here ya go. took about 45 seconds. Donnie Jenert

530907.jpg

his video is worth watching. as Yoda would say, "impressive he is."
smiley2.gif

nice find White Power, but please do try and link to the info if you would. thanks.
smiley1.gif

I was referring to the specific article or profile WP was reading. I could post info on Donnie but I wouldn't be sure if that's the article WP was referring to when he found out about Donnie.

patriot

Guru
How much you wanna bet they try to turn him into a tight end. James Hardy is 6'8 and is allowed to play WR but a white guy even with the speed has to move over to Tight end. Greg Olsen runs a 4.5 forty but he has to move to tight end.

johnnyboy

Guru
patriot said:
How much you wanna bet they try to turn him into a tight end. James Hardy is 6'8 and is allowed to play WR but a white guy even with the speed has to move over to Tight end. Greg Olsen runs a 4.5 forty but he has to move to tight end.

i hate to say it, but that's prob. whats going to happen. good point patriot.

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
Well if this guy's frame can't add 30 lbs. than he may have to stay at WR, b/c he will have a hell of trouble blocking. Olsen has a wider frame and I don't really have an issue with him as a TE, John Madsen on the other hand clearly should be a WR and he also played that in college. Those caste-whore Raiders!

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Guys Jennert is ghostly skinny, i do not think we have to worry about the possibility of him at tight end.