Donald Trump Pulls Out Of Presidential Race

Because...

• He knew he couldn't win.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • He was just drumming up publicity for The Apprentice

• He was secretly working for the democrats.

• Total voters

Menelik

Mentor
I choose door number three.
smiley2.gif

http://www.contactmusic.com/news.nsf/story/donald-trump-pulls-out-of-presidential-race_1219247

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
I'm not sure that I can answer that question, but I can say I wouldn't have voted for him had he ran.

When the embarrassingly forged birth certificate was accepted without so much of a peep out of this guy it pretty much convinced me he was just more phony opposition to the One Party System.

C Darwin

Mentor
obama has done more for white nationalism than any republican in the last 100 years. unless ron paul gets the republican nomination, i'm voting for obongo.

Westside

Hall of Famer
Yeah, he may have galvinized some White nationalism, but if he want more of your freedoms to disappear and government more involved/controlling of your life via Obamacare, then vote for BO. Smart choice...............NOT!

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
At least Trump is entertaining, witty, and can actually speak in public without the crutch of an ever-present teleprompter, weeks of meticulous rehearsals, or a team of Ivy League Jew speachwriters.

Also, I wanted to observe the presidential metamorphosis of his notorious "squirrel's nest"Â￾ throughout his term"¦

Squirrel-s-Nest-in-Donald-Trump-s-Hair-43550.jpg
Edited by: Thrashen

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Run Stuffing LB said:
When the embarrassingly forged birth certificate was accepted without so much of a peep out of this guy it pretty much convinced me he was just more phony opposition to the One Party System.

Ditto. He was also using the spotlight to garner more fame & extend his "brand".

Westside

Hall of Famer
I believe the Media should also be the ones who look into the birth certificate and the other schemes that BO is getting away with. They won't because they think like him and more or less in his coat pocket. It will be up to us to "fire him" in 11/2012.

Also, why did every Republican vote against Obamacare? That doesn't sound like a one party system to me.

Riddlewire

Master
Although Trump was a clownish sensationalist, I have no choice but to lament his withdrawl from the race. His absence means we must endure yet another presidential term with no Citizen-American in the White House.
Our founders did not intend for us to be governed by a "political class". Yet that's all we have in the federal government any more: professional politicians who have no idea what it's like to live in the real world. Trump may be a blowhard, a real estate pillager, and a greedy opportunist, but we desperately need to break the hold of the politicos on our country. If a Trump presidency could have done that, then I would have supported him. It's not like anyone else could do better. Washington is morbidly obese. It's a cancer-ridden diabetic that needs constant injections of our money just to keep itself afloat. Lucky for them, they can take all they want from us since they make the laws and punish whomever they want.