Denver Broncos CB shot

Bart

Hall of Famer
From Yahoo rumors page:
<DIV =hd>
<H4>Several rumored motives in Williams' murder</H4>
Wednesday, Jan 3, 2007 9:53 am EST
<DIV =bd>

The murder of Denver Broncos CB Darrent Williams could have been sparked by trash talking over the team's season-ending defeat, an attempt to steal Williams' jewelry or the flashing of gang signs, according to witnesses, family members and team sources.

PitBull

Guru
Bart,

What makes you think they aren't fingering their genitals when the camera is
gone?

Bart

Hall of Famer
PitBull said:
Bart,

What makes you think they aren't fingering their genitals when the camera is
gone?

It wouldn't surprise me if that is the case.
smiley5.gif

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
Bart said:
Can somebody explain to me, why black males like to pose for pictures while grabbing their genitals?

because when you're not sure that you're a man, you have to constantly check to see.
smiley36.gif
kinda like a real tough guy doesn't have to pick fights, because he already knows he's tough.

"Coach Mike Shanahan said the killing left him 'speechless with sadness. We all know that Darrent was an excellent player, but as a person, he was a first-class young man who brightened every room with his smile, attitude and personality'."
that pic shows what a "first-class" guy Williams really was. the only way he brightened a room was by flashing bling in the light of the disco ball. give me a break.
smiley36.gif
Edited by: Jimmy Chitwood

GWTJ

Mentor
As Don has pointed out on this site many times, any compliment made about a black athletes "first class" character
smiley5.gif
must be accompanied by a comment about his "room brightening smile".
smiley29.gif
Edited by: GWTJ