Denver Broncos CB shot

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Another NFL gang-banger pays the price. Here's a snippet from the story:

Anthony Criss, Williams' high school football coach in Fort Worth, Texas, spoke with the cornerback often, and as recently as two weeks ago.

"When he was younger, he always gravitated to the wrong crowd," Criss said. "I remember he went to church and the minister was talking to him about needing to pray and stop hanging around with the wrong people, and he started straightening up and doing the right thing."

Williams matured at Oklahoma State, turning his eye toward pro football, Criss said.

"I visited him his junior year, and he was grown," Criss said. "Everything was, `Yes, sir. No, sir."'

In December, Williams spoke of returning to his hometown this offseason to talk to youngsters about staying out of gangs. Williams, who has two young children in the Fort Worth area, recently talked to Criss about establishing a free football camp for youth players.

"He had great compassion," Criss said. "He always wanted to try to make sure people did the right thing. He wanted to be a good parent, a good father, a good example for his kids. He will be missed."

(end)

more appeasement, how about some criticism for him being out at 3am after a game? How about some commentary on him being a hypocrite for still hanging around with the wrong people? What a load of crap. Does any of this actually help blacks or the black community???

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
I take it he was killed? I haven't read anything about this yet?

emt1

Guru
yup he was turned into swiss cheese
smiley36.gif

We have to wait and find out exactly what happened. Events this year show that all the facts must be studied before any judgement can be nade.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
sport historian said:
We have to wait and find out exactly what happened. Events this year show that all the facts must be studied before any judgement can be nade.

Yeah, it may have been white supremicists trying to open up a roster spot for Dustin Fox or Eric Weddle.

white tornado

Mentor
smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif

If you follow the news, a lot of young white women are out after 2am and find themselves murdered. Does Natalie Holloway ring a bell?

jaxvid said:
sport historian said:

Yeah, it may have been white supremicists trying to open up a roster spot for Dustin Fox or Eric Weddle.

Oh man. Could you imagine, Jax? The powers-that-be would, no doubt, target us and everyone on CF as suspects. lol. I could see the headlines now:

"Hate-mongering Website Targeted in Afflete's Def"

And Don, I'm sure that Kyle Brown-nose and Sheila Vapid-Breathless would have a lot to say on that subject.
smiley36.gif
Edited by: Ground Fighter

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Ground Fighter said:
And Don, I'm sure that Kyle Brown-nose and Sheila Vapid-Breathless would have a lot to say on that subject.
smiley36.gif

Sheila: Kyle, tonight our Beloved Caste System MInister of Propaganda, Richard Lapchik, has ordered strong new rulesregarding who may utilize the Internetafter Denver police reported that a Boise State cap was covering Williams' prominent rooster Afro and that sticking out of his mouth was a Travis Jervey rookie card. Scrawled in blood on Williams' stomach were the slogans "Free Dustin Fox"and "Derek AbneyHas Game." "This could only be the work of the vile Caste Football Gang," announced Lapchik. "In order to preserve freedom and protect democracy in the National Football League, I'm ordering that henceforth only the major networks and Geraldo Rivera can disseminate news and opinions on the Internet. Either you are with the Caste System or you are against it."

Kyle: Thank you, Sheila. And now back to our regularly scheduled program, "Tiger Woods for President of the Solar System in 2016."

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Friggin' hilarious Don!!!
smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
That is some great work Don! If something like that had happened after the Liberty Bowl the other night, they'd blame Jimmy Chitwood and I for sure.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
sport historian said:
If you follow the news, a lot of young white women are out after 2am and find themselves murdered. Does Natalie Holloway ring a bell?

Most of them probably shouldn't be out after 2 AM, either.

Looks like the guy was going for the 'Bronco' look personally. That hairdo is as almost as good as a tattoo.

Bart

Hall of Famer
Rumourhas it, Michael Richards was seen running from the sceneshouting about one less ****er mocking his hair!

zzcosmo.jpg
broncoswilliamssffxf4.jpg

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Not to pick on the poor departed Mr. Williams anymore, but this is irresistible.

From the latest Corporate Sports Report:

Rich Eisen: Let's talk some now about black athletes' magnificent advantage over white athletes when it comes to hip swivel. Hip swivel seems to be one of those things that is a bit hard to quantify, sort of like the way all blacks have charisma and room-brightening smiles.

From the AP wire:

"Coach Mike Shanahan said the killing left him 'speechless with sadness. We all know that Darrent was an excellent player, but as a person, he was a first-class young man who brightened every room with his smile, attitude and personality'."

White Shogun said:
sport historian said:

Most of them probably shouldn't be out after 2 AM, either.

True. But then again, we (men) shouldn't be either. Its dangerous for anyone, especially women, to be out at that hour. Drunk drivers and other criminals do most of their dirty work at this time of night. Once the bars close (2 a.m., where I live), I'm just about "partied out", and I go home. lol

Don Wassall said:
Not to pick on the poor departed Mr. Williams anymore, but this is irresistible. 

From the latest Corporate Sports Report:

Rich Eisen: Let's talk some now about black athletes' magnificent advantage over white athletes when it comes to hip swivel. Hip swivel seems to be one of those things that is a bit hard to quantify, sort of like the way all blacks have charisma and room-brightening smiles.

Ahhhh, the Corporate Sports Report...always puts a smile on my face. The funny thing is, I could actually picture Rich Eisen making a comment like that on ESPN. Its right up his alley. Edited by: Ground Fighter

Don Wassall said:
Ground Fighter said:
smiley36.gif
Scrawled in blood on Williams' stomach were the slogans "Free Dustin Fox" and "Derek Abney Has Game."  "This could only be the work of the vile Caste Football Gang," announced Lapchik."

ahaahaaaa..."The Caste Football gang" lol.

Thats right...we bad.
smiley36.gif

Colonel_Reb said:
That is some great work Don! If something like that had happened after the Liberty Bowl the other night, they'd blame Jimmy Chitwood and I for sure.

:::AHEM!:::You forgot about ME. I am just as a big a troublemaker as you two.
Don't hog all the glory. lolEdited by: Ground Fighter

I'll bet that they find his own "bruthas" did the shooting. Its kinda what they do...you know? Buncha smack talk at the club, and someone followed them and "busted a cap in they ass."

jcolec02 said:
Ground Fighter, Reb and Jimmy were at the Liberty Bowl

I know. lol And I heard they had blast.

smiley11.gif
<<<<< I am green with envy.Edited by: Ground Fighter