DD for President? -- It's up to You!

C Darwin

Mentor
a republican spoiler if i ever saw one. but if WNs support duke, even at the cost of a second term for obama, it will demonstrate a voting block which must be respected. Edited by: C Darwin

JReb1

Mentor
I will not only vote for David Duke, I will also try and get as many votes for him as I can.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
C Darwin said:
a republican spoiler if i evwer saw one. but if WNs support duke, even at the cost of a second term for obama, it will demonstrate a voting block which must be respected.

Exactly! The NeoCON, Globalist Elite controlled Replicruds need to learn a lesson about shafting the WHITE, Christian (real) Americans to serve their PTB puppet ma$ters. I'll support Dr.Paul (if he runs on the GOP card), but if/when he doesn't get the GOP nod...I then look at the CP candidate or Dr.D. I won't be suckered into "picking the lesser of 2 evils" hoodwink again.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I think David will find it far more difficult to run for President in 2012 than when he ran in 1988. He may be able to raise a half-decent amount of money, but finding volunteers to collect signatures to get his name on the ballot, set up and run campaign rallies, do PR work and set up interviews, provide insurance and security, and all the other grunt work involved will be extremely difficult in the current political atmosphere.The scum that went after the AmRen Conference earlier this year will attempt to repeat that scenarioeverywhereDuke goes or attempts to go. The media will also try to wreck the personal and professional lives of anyone who trys to help him out. The Internet can help his candidacy in many ways, but the roll up the sleeves grunt work still has to be done and that's where it will be very very tough if he decides to make a go of it. Edited by: Don Wassall

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Don Wassall said:
I think David will find it far more difficult to run for President in 2012 than when he ran in 1988. He may be able to raise a half-decent amount of money, but finding volunteers to collect signatures to get his name on the ballot, set up and run campaign rallies, do PR work and set up interviews, provide insurance and security, and all the other grunt work involved will be extremely difficult in the current political atmosphere.The scum that went after the AmRen Conference earlier this year will attempt to repeat that scenarioeverywhereDuke goes or attempts to go. The media will also try to wreck the personal and professional lives of anyone who trys to help him out. The Internet can help his candidacy in many ways, but the roll up the sleeves grunt work still has to be done and that's where it will be very very tough if he decides to make a go of it.

Don, are you referring to the situation that happened here in Clifton, NJ? I remember I mentioned it a while back and you stated you knew some people.