Culturally speaking: Why don't they count Olympic medals by race and continent too?

Zeus

Guru
Well since the Olympics of London are coming, I thought of making that question.
I also made that question a few days ago in Yahoo Answers, in two different sections and it got reported in both sections.........What else is new with the liberals and the ones with the "bruised ego".

I have lived in four different countries and if I am not mistaken, I believe that I have listened to sport announcers commenting in all four, how the final of 100m always includes 8 black men, some even joked that only the lines are white etc...........now I must confess that I have never heard any of those self loathing liberals once joking about the finals of swimming, cycling, rowing, triathlon, discus, gymnastics etc being white dominated or in many cases completely white. When it comes to whites no jokes of this nature, why?

Why don't they openly say how 70% of the Summer Olympic medalists and nearly 95% of the Winter Olympics are white?

Why don't they say how Europe wins nearly 65% of the medals even though one of the smallest continents on earth?

Why don't they say how in the finals of 100m freestyle of swimming, the only black "thing" taking part is the cork of the swimming pool? :icon_rolleyes:

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
Zues said:
Why don't they say how Europe wins nearly 65% of the medals even though one of the smallest continents on earth?

Perhaps it is because, from cradle-to-gravel, morning, noon, and night, all members of every Western society are tethered to a snarling junkyard dog, barking high-decibel, self-abhorring lies into their tender ears. These little white larvae are cultivated until their own wings emerge, and they fly off to assume their respective “role†in the “gameâ€â€¦as the new Negro-loving preacher, the new Zionist-First Rebulican-Christian, the new meat-market homosexual, the new Affirmative-Action-doting businessman, the new Female Supremacist, the new Drunken White Sports Fan, the new corrupt policeman, the new Zio-Marx politician, and the new wigger father.

And why would they, the meticulously-trained, infectious anthropological pods, want to promote European superiority in anything, let alone athletics?

NTA2006020665282_PV.jpg

CAPTION: Exhibit “Aâ€

I, for one, am glad that you’ve returned, EuroKing/Alexander/Spartan/Crixus, as you’re certainly one of the most entertaining posters I’ve ever encountered. Like you, I hope that white men obliterate the competition at the 2012 Summer Olympics. I want to watch London burning, but this time with the sting of white athletic supremacy.

Zeus

Guru
I, for one, am glad that you’ve returned, EuroKing/Alexander/Spartan/Crixus, as you’re certainly one of the most entertaining posters I’ve ever encountered. Like you, I hope that white men obliterate the competition at the 2012 Summer Olympics. I want to watch London burning, but this time with the sting of white athletic supremacy.

I don't know if you are being sarcastic or serious, but thanks anyways :thumbup:

Be sure that white men and women will dominate the games and win the usual 65-70% of the medals we usually win in the Summer Olympics.

I also hope for my native country which suffers politically and financially for a couple of years now, to win 8 to 10 medals that the goal is and my second country France to win a very good amount of medals, with 90% or even more of them, coming from white athletes like in the last summer Olympics.

EuroKing&Alexander was the same I believe, just changed the name......Spartan/Crixus, you forgot another one I had named Voltaire I think hehehehe :hat: