Crime Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer

Westside

Hall of Famer
On Drudge right now is a story of a gang rape on video that has gone viral in South Africa. No doubt the beasts r negro. Furthermore the victim was retarded. Naturally the story doesn't state the races. I fear the victim could be a White 17yr old girl. I could not stomach the crimes on the web. If someone has a stronger stomach please advise.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
On Drudge right now is a story of a gang rape on video that has gone viral in South Africa. No doubt the beasts r negro. Furthermore the victim was retarded. Naturally the story doesn't state the races. I fear the victim could be a White 17yr old girl. I could not stomach the crimes on the web. If someone has a stronger stomach please advise.

I saw that article on CNN. Did you find out the races Westside? I'll be the house it was black perps and a white victim. It also mentions that there are tens of thousands or rapes a year and I'll be most are white victims courtesy of the black savages.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Well, the article doesn't have a picture of the guy but with the name Marvin Washington JR we sure know his race. Bet the customers were white too.

[h=1]McDonald’s Worker Spits in Tea: How Gross is Fast Food?[/h]By Sarah B. Weir, Yahoo! blogger | Healthy Living – 6 hours ago

470_2333902.0
Police in South Carolina say that a McDonald's worker spit in two customers' cups of iced tea after they returned them because they weren't sweet enough. A video shows the employee,19-year-old Marvin Washington Jr., leaning over the open cups before giving them back. The fast food chain patrons claim they discovered phlegm in the drinks when they removed their tops. He was arrested Wednesday and charged with malicious tampering with food.
Related: The 11 Worst Burgers in America
Eating out can be an exercise in suspended disbelief. Wide eyed, we assume the food is fresh and wholesome and that workers have followed the "employees must wash hands" decree posted in the bathroom. Nevertheless, the McDonald's incident is so sickening because it actually bears out the urban legend that a disdainful waiter can and will contaminate your food if you tick him off.
Kitchen Confidential
Chef and television personality Anthony Bourdain's bestseller, Kitchen Confidential: Adventures in the Culinary Underbelly, exposed the grungy side of the culinary world over a decade ago. Not only is the book a rollicking memoir about coming of age in the 1970s and 80s, it's a veritable primer for how not to get food poisoning on date night. Bourdain rudely threw open the kitchen doors and exposed restaurants' dirty little tricks such as filtering cigarette ash out of used butter to make a sauce and serving old beef to the customers who ordered it well done.
Chicken scandals
There are many more recent examples of restaurants serving contaminated food and having unsanitary kitchens, especially by fast food joints. Most recently, a lawsuit by the former manager of a Kentucky Friend Chicken franchise in Oregon alleges the owner fired other employees for refusing to serve chicken that had turned green and passed its expiration date. According to the lawsuit, he resigned because he "couldn't stand serving rotten chicken to families anymore."
Related: Fast Food Saltier in US than Overseas
The website kfcmademesick.com chronicles a not-so-finger-lickin'-good list of other health code violations associated with the fried chicken franchise. They include rodent infestations, salmonella contamination, and foreign objects such as bandages and **** roaches showing up in cooked food.
Fast food dangers
Not to single out one business, an undercover NBC Dateline investigation revealed that 60% of restaurants in the nation's top 10 chains had received critical health code violations in the year-and-a-half prior to the report. Caroline Smith-Dewaal who works for the Center for Science in the Public Interest, a food safety watchdog group, explained, "A critical violation is something that happens in a restaurant that may result in the food becoming contaminated."
Some of the recurring problems at franchises such as McDonalds, Taco Bell, Wendy's, and Burger King were rodent droppings, insects, food borne illnesses, debris and grime on counters and in prep areas, and poor employee sanitation. Given that about 25% of Americans eat fast food everyday, that's millions of opportunities to be exposed to something nasty, or worse, a pathogen that could make you sick.
The Huffington Post catalogs a revolting list of items reported to have been found in customers' fast food. Some of the gruesome highlights: maggots in Wendy's fries, saliva on a Whopper, a bloody band-aid in a Pizza Hut pizza crust, and a fried mouse in a basket of Popeye's chicken.
As for independent restaurants, Bourdain claims that kitchens are more sanitary than when he was working on the line. "Things are much better now—with fish markets, with the quality of food handling in general," he told WebMD. "There is a sense of pride and raised expectations in kitchens now that didn't exist when I started out." The availability of restaurant inspection reports online may also be pushing owners to clean up their acts.
Nevertheless, restaurant report cards have no control over the impulsive nature of human beings. Maybe it would be better just to sweeten that tea yourself.
Related:

Rebajlo

Mentor
Couple met and married within a month and stayed together for 65 years... only to be parted after home invader beat wife to death

• Nancy Strait, 85, was sexually assaulted and battered to death by burglar
  • Her husband Bob, 90, suffered a broken jaw and broken ribs in attack
  • Police have arrested 20-year-old Tyrone Dale David Woodfork
By Nina Golgowski
PUBLISHED: 11:07 EST, 20 March 2012 | UPDATED: 13:06 EST, 20 March 2012

An 85-year-old woman was sexually assaulted and battered to death by a home invader who also shot her 90-year-old husband in the face with a BB gun.
Nancy and Bob Strait, who had celebrated their 65th wedding anniversary in December, were discovered by their daughter at their home in Tulsa, Oklahoma.

Both the pensioners were rushed to hospital where Mrs Strait, who was nearly blind, died from her injuries.

article-2117695-1240BB4D000005DC-466_634x394.jpg
Home invasion: Bob and Nancy Strait were both attacked when burglars broke into their home in Tulsa. Mrs Strait died of her injuries
Mr Strait, who served in the 101st Airborne Division in World War II, suffered a broken jaw, broken ribs and severe bleeding. He is in a serious condition in hospital.
Police have arrested 20-year-old Tyrone Dale David Woodfork in connection with the case.

The Straits' distraught family today paid tribute to the pair, who grew up in poverty in rural Oklahoma during the Great Depression.
They met each other on a blind date on Thanksgiving 1946, married a month later and went on to have six children, 18 grandchildren and about 50 great and great-great grandchildren. They had recently welcomed a great-great-great grandchild.

More...

Their daughters Lanora and Andra told Tulsa World that the couple were loving and generous people who would do anything for anyone.
'Dad never talked, and Mama never quit talking,' Lanora said.

'Whatever she did, it came from the heart,' Andra added.
The pair could be found sitting on their porch singing and playing the guitar during warmer summer evenings.
Mr Strait, who had worked for the oil derrick supply company Lee C. Moore before retirement, enjoyed woodwork while his wife loved making quilts and baking.

article-2117695-1240BB39000005DC-328_634x525.jpg
Suspect: Tyrone Dale David Woodfork, 20, was arrested a day after the attack on complaints of first-degree murder, burglary, assault with a dangerous weapon and two complaints of armed robbery

They had both been struggling with health problems before the attack. Mr Strait had been diagnosed with a terminal kidney illness but had outlived the doctor's prognosis.

'He was living because Mother was alive,' Andra told Tulsa World.
The couple had had food poisoning the week before the attack.
'There is no one else who has been through what he's been through who is still alive,' Lanora said of her father.

'We pray he doesn't remember.'
Tulsa police believe burglars broke into the Straits' home either late Tuesday or early Wednesday last week. They were not found until the Wednesday evening.

The home invaders made off with their Dodge Neon, a television and $200.
Woodfork was later found hiding in a nearby house after a witness spotted the stolen vehicle being driven down the road.
He is being held at Tulsa Jail without bail accused of first-degree murder, burglary, assault with a dangerous weapon and two counts of armed robbery.

'This investigation is far from over,' Officer Jason Willingham of the Tulsa police department told Tulsa World. 'We've still got a lot of questions that we still need answered.'
Mrs Strait's funeral will be on Friday. The family has set up a fund the Nancy Strait and Bob Strait Support Trust to help pay for the service and her husband's medical care.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...romance-meeting-blind-date.html#ixzz1rN5qT74U

The blood literally boils.

Blacks must be "removed" from White societies - and I'm not talking about "financial incentives aimed at voluntary repatriation to Africa".

The time shall come, boys, the time shall come. And when it comes, I sincerely hope to be in a position to fly on over to Your neck of the woods to lend a helping fist, boot and gun...

Rebajlo

Mentor
Bruthuh interrupts news reporter and "introduces" himself.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/TV-reporter-assaulted-live-691235

Just when one thought that the slave boys couldn't possibly be thicker, they always manage to spring something like this. Yes, he's definitely "dat n..." If only Obama had a son...

Anyway, here's another nice little crime, this time courtesy of some Romanian gyppos in London (the joys of "open borders"):

'Cinderella' girl, 7, kept as slave in London

Source: http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=8454616

The mugshots, of course, speak for themselves:

resizer.aspx

The Hock

Master
local-news.gif
Here's a story that happens every weekend in every college town that brings in "out of town talent." So many incidents covered up. But this time it looks like a victim's mother is going to bulldog this crime till she gets some answers.

Off sides

Butte College football players accused of party assault

By Ken Smith
kens@newsreview.com

Read 6 reader submitted comments

This article was published on 04.19.12.

news1.jpg
Shawn Conway is one of the Butte College football players who allegedly showed up uninvited to a party and started a fight. He was identified through Facebook. The aftermath included multiple holes in the walls of the alleged victim’s home. PHOTO BY KYLE DELMAR

Living down a reputation:
Butte College footballers have committed violent crimes in the past. In 1997 two drunken Roadrunner players beat a man named Lloyd Green to death in an alley in a south campus neighborhood. Three years earlier a Butte College football player shot a teammate during a dispute, leaving the victim paralyzed from the waist down.

In the early morning hours of April 8, a group of uninvited Butte College football players entered a house party near the Chico State University campus and allegedly assaulted several young men and women.
That’s according to a 20-year-old student and resident of the house, who also said responding Chico police officers refused to take reports from him and others who were visibly hurt and in need of medical attention.
The man requested his name not be used out of fear for his personal safety, and said he knows other victims who are afraid to speak out. He and his parents met with this reporter in the house and provided photos taken directly after the fracas, showing bruises on his face and a bloody nose.
Butte College Athletic Director Craig Rigsbee acknowledges that some of the players were present at the party, and he said his office has looked into the situation after being contacted by some concerned parents. However, no criminal charges have been filed, nor have any disciplinary actions been taken.
The man who contacted the CN&R said that partygoers recognized some of the players and were able to identify more using their Facebook profiles. He provided a list of eight names and identified the primary aggressor—and his alleged assailant—as wide receiver Shawn Conway. (Conway did not respond to a request for an interview.)
The unnamed man was holding a private get-together at his house attended by about 40 people when the players showed up shortly after midnight.
“They were going through my roommate’s room, so they were asked to leave,” he said. “One of them was compliant and said they’d get out. Then, out of nowhere, [Conway] punched my friend.”
The man said he intervened and was then attacked by Conway, who allegedly punched him in the face at least 10 times. “Then he threw me onto the couch and tried to strangle me,” said the man, pointing to bloodstains.
He said chaos erupted as soon as Conway hit him, with other players attacking male and female partygoers. He said when friends pulled Conway off him and a female friend put herself between them, Conway allegedly threatened to hit her, too.
A lull in the violence was short lived: “He [Conway] started yelling in my face, ‘Do you know who the **** I am?’ I responded, ‘I don’t give a **** who you are, just get out,’ and that’s when he got me once more in the face.”
Police received a call reporting the fight at 12:33 a.m. from a separate alleged victim who said he was hiding in a closet. The man who contacted the CN&R said four officers—two mounted police who stayed outside and two others who came in—responded.
“They came in immediately after we finally pushed these guys out. I went up to the first officer, I was very bloody, and he told me I needed to leave the house. I told him I lived here and tried to tell him what happened, and he told me to stay back. After they pushed everyone out, they just left. I and several others tried to give reports to the officers outside, but they wouldn’t talk to us.
“One girl had been stomped on, and at least a dozen people got hurt. There was a lot of blood, bruises and scrapes,” he said of the aftermath.
In addition to bloodstains on the couch and walls, two holes—one of which, the source claimed, resulted from a partygoer’s head being shoved through a wall by a football player—were left in walls at the residence.
Mounted officers Abigail Madden and Scott Ruppel were the first to respond to the scene. “The fight was clear by the time we got there, but the party was jumping off really good,” Madden said April 10. “I certainly didn’t see anyone covered in blood.”
Madden admitted she didn’t recall all the details of the visit: “That’s prime time in a really busy area,” she said, adding she did remember some people at the party were “extremely intoxicated.”
The closet caller made a second call to police at 1:57 p.m., long after the fight had broken up and the party disbanded, to request further contact and to tell police they could identify the assailants.
The CN&R source acknowledges some of his guests were intoxicated, but contends he and the caller were completely sober. The source and his parents contacted police again the following day, and he was visited by an officer on April 11.
According to published reports, Conway has seen trouble in the past. A 2010 article in The Oakland Press notes a disciplinary suspension threatened his athletic career (“I did something really, really stupid and had to pay the price,” he told that publication). He was unable to accept an offer to attend the University of Michigan due to academic disqualification.
Rigsbee, Butte’s athletic director, said that he and head football coach Jeff Jordan have interviewed the players and are taking the matter very seriously.
“Anything that’s alleged, of course we’ll pursue it vigorously and try to find out what happened,” Rigsbee said. “But we have to do due process and make sure every side is heard and the proof is there.”
Rigsbee said these investigations are also important to protect their athletes from false accusations, and that players gave a different report of the events: “We talked to all the kids that we thought were there,” he said, “There was no direct identification of who the aggressor was. One side said one thing and the other said something different, and it was back and forth. In this particular instance, I think there was a bunch of good kids on both sides, some tempers flared, and the situation just didn’t need to go to that extent.”
Rigsbee said that Butte athletes sign an agreement to follow a code of honor and conduct.
“Every kid who signs it understands it’s a privilege and not a right to be an athlete, and they can be dismissed from the team at any time,” Rigsbee explained.
“There’s no question we’ve had violations of the code in the past, and we’ve acted on them accordingly. But as a general rule, in the seven years I’ve been athletic director, our kids have been very well-behaved,” he said.
As for this incident, unless contacted by the police, Rigsbee said his department has done its part.
The mother of the man who contacted the CN&R said she is awaiting police follow-up and is considering retaining a lawyer and dispatching letters to the District Attorney’s Office and Butte College athletics and administration. The officer in charge of the case was unavailable for comment at press time, but Lt. Linda Dye said the status is noted as “further investigation required.”

Contact us about this story

RELATED LINKS:
See all stories published in News
See all stories published in Local Stories

Last edited:

Michael

Mentor
An article entitled "The 5 percenters"
Author John Derbyshire recently came under attack for saying that 5% of black Americans are “ferociously hostileâ€￾ to whites. Derbyshire wrote that this 5% “will go to great lengths to inconvenience or harm us.â€￾ All across the US stories like these are popping up daily. Black female and Native American female arrested for torturing white toddler at daycare
http://cofcc.org/2012/04/the-5-percenters/

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
This is interesting:

http://news.yahoo.com/md-neighborhood-watch-trial-set-against-fla-fury-140920015.html

BALTIMORE (AP) — Two brothers accused of beating a black teenager while patrolling an Orthodox Jewish neighborhood are set to go on trial Monday in a case with similarities to the Trayvon Martin shooting.

The brothers, who are white and Jewish, have claimed self-defense, saying the teen was holding a nail-studded board. Local civil rights activists hope the Martin case will draw more attention to what they believe was racial profiling by neighborhood watch vigilantes.

Eliyahu and Avi Werdesheim are accused of beating a 15-year-old boy who was walking through a Baltimore neighborhood in November 2010. The brothers pulled up next to the teen in a vehicle, then got out and "surrounded him," according to charging documents. The passenger threw the teen to the ground and the driver hit him in the head with a hand-held radio and patted him down.

The teen remembered the driver yelling, "You wanna (mess) with us, you don't belong around here, get outta here!" according to court documents, which do not identify which brother was driving.
While the teen struggled, a third man got out of a van and kneed the teen, pinning him to the ground. The teen told police that he stopped struggling and the third man continued to search him, while the teen insisted he didn't have anything on him.

Eliyahu Werdesheim told the Baltimore Jewish Times that he was acting in self-defense because the teen was holding the piece of wood. The teen picked up the board during the encounter, but put it back down, said J. Wyndal Gordon, an attorney for the teen's family. He said the family did not want to speak publically.
After the trio left, the teen called police and was taken to a hospital with a cut on the back of his head and a broken wrist, according to court documents. Using a photo book compiled by investigators, the teen later identified Eliyahu Werdesheim, now 24, as one of the men who assaulted him. He was arrested after about 10 days; his now 21-year-old brother was charged two months later.

The brothers are charged with second-degree assault, false imprisonment and carrying a deadly weapon (the hand-held radio). The pair face up to 13 years in prison if convicted on all three counts. A third man, identified in a lawsuit brought by the teen's family as Ronald Rosenbluth, does not face charges.

Police spokesman Anthony Guglielmi said investigators don't believe Rosenbluth was involved in the beating. Rosenbluth said he doesn't believe there was a third person and he was only called to the scene after the incident.

Law enforcement officials emphasize that neighborhood watchers' responsibility is to report crime, and leave interventions to police. Most follow the rules, and confrontations are rare.

"We owe a lot of our success to communities that have stepped up and partnered with police. They help us out," Guglielmi said. "But when they step too far, we have to hold people accountable."

I'm with the Jews on this one. What possible reason could the negro have for sneaking around an Orthodox Jewish neighborhood with a nail-studded board in his hand, unless he was up to no good?

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
I had to post this one. Sanders is an all around loser and a pathetic human being, even for afflete standards.

[h=1]Deion Sanders posted a picture of his sons filling out a police report against their mother[/h]
03-us-blog-avatar-40x40_212344.jpg

By Chris Chase | Shutdown Corner – 3 hours ago

(@deionsanders)
Deion Sanders' contentious divorce took another ugly turn on Monday, when the Pro Football Hall of Famer posted a photograph of he and his two sons filling out a police report against their mother, Pilar Sanders.
The photograph above was tweeted by Sanders 14 minutes after he posted the following two messages on his Twitter timeline. (The bottom message was sent first.)

He captioned the photograph with the message, "filling out police reports now! Thank God for this platform to issue the Truth."
TMZ reports that police were seen outside Sanders' house on Monday night and an unidentified person was in handcuffs. His estranged wife was taken to a hospital after complaining of a medical problem.
Last month, Pilar Sanders filed a $200 million defamation lawsuit against her husband. She was responding to a tweet from Deion's daughter, Deiondra, which said Pilar was a "gold-digging [expletive]." Deion later explained that the statement couldn't be defamation because it's true.
The NFL Network analyst filed for divorce in December and the story has been a fixture of the tabloids ever since. How grotesque is it? Deion, who just used his children against their mother to win public sympathy points, thinks he's the victim. And he may even be right.

foobar75

Master
I had to post this one. Sanders is an all around loser and a pathetic human being, even for afflete standards.

[h=1]Deion Sanders posted a picture of his sons filling out a police report against their mother[/h]
03-us-blog-avatar-40x40_212344.jpg

By Chris Chase | Shutdown Corner – 3 hours ago

(@deionsanders)
Deion Sanders' contentious divorce took another ugly turn on Monday, when the Pro Football Hall of Famer posted a photograph of he and his two sons filling out a police report against their mother, Pilar Sanders.
The photograph above was tweeted by Sanders 14 minutes after he posted the following two messages on his Twitter timeline. (The bottom message was sent first.)

He captioned the photograph with the message, "filling out police reports now! Thank God for this platform to issue the Truth."
TMZ reports that police were seen outside Sanders' house on Monday night and an unidentified person was in handcuffs. His estranged wife was taken to a hospital after complaining of a medical problem.
Last month, Pilar Sanders filed a $200 million defamation lawsuit against her husband. She was responding to a tweet from Deion's daughter, Deiondra, which said Pilar was a "gold-digging [expletive]." Deion later explained that the statement couldn't be defamation because it's true.
The NFL Network analyst filed for divorce in December and the story has been a fixture of the tabloids ever since. How grotesque is it? Deion, who just used his children against their mother to win public sympathy points, thinks he's the victim. And he may even be right.

While I could not care less about Sanders, I'm going to put my MRA hat on and actually take his side on this. Women do this all the time, turning children against their fathers and using other dirty tactics to destroy men with the help of corrupt anti-male courts and judges. Not that this will help turn the tide or anything, but every little bit helps.

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
Beating of Alabama white man not seen as hate crime

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/04/2...t-probed-as-hate-crime-despite-witness-claim/

A racially charged beating of a white Alabama man by a throng of African-Americans is not being investigated as a hate crime, despite one witness' claim that she heard an assailant exclaim: "Now that's justice for Trayvon."

Matthew Owens, of Mobile, Ala., was assaulted with baseball bats, paint cans and other weapons at about 8:30 p.m. Saturday after telling a group of children to stop playing basketball in the middle of Delmar Drive, according to Ashley Rains, public information officer for the Mobile Police Department.

After the children left the area, a group of adults armed with weapons returned and confronted Owens, 40, in his front yard, where he was assaulted. Owens' sister, Ashley Parker, told WKRG she witnessed the attack and that there were as many as 20 assailants. Parker said she overheard one of them say, "Now that's justice for Trayvon."

devans

Mentor
A Rietvlei man who was eagerly awaiting the birth of his child later this year has been killed by a gang of house robbers. He died on Saturday morning despite the desperate efforts of his partner and her two small children who tried to carry him to the car after he was shot.

Johan “Jo” Erasmus, 40, died while trying to safeguard his partner, Aneke Gardiner, and her two children, Aidan, 5, and Mike, 8. He confronted at least five robbers when they tried to break into the cottage where the couple lived on a smallholding near Stone Cradle.

Erasmus was shot in the head and later died in the Kalafong Hospital.

Gardiner said she woke at about 2am on Saturday when she heard people talking outside. “I woke up Jo. He ran downstairs and encountered a robber who was already inside the house. He had climbed through a window. The other four were trying to break open the door.

“I ran to the bedroom where my two children were sleeping and I took them upstairs with me to our bedroom. We sat on the bed while Jo confronted the robbers downstairs.”

Gardiner said the men were demanding laptops and other goods.

“Jo shouted at me to bring the laptop. I was on my way down when I heard shots and saw Jo falling down.

“The robbers were still outside, but after Jo was shot, they broke down the door and came into the house.”

Gardiner went back upstairs and the robbers stormed after her.

They demanded jewellery, which she did not have. They then took her cellphone, a flat-screen TV and the laptop, before fleeing.
Gardiner had bruising on the side of her face where the robbers had hit her with the butt of a firearm.
The robbers left without harming the children, but Gardiner said the youngsters were extremely upset and cried bitterly after the ordeal.

However, they were extremely brave and had tried to help their mother to carry Erasmus to the car to take him to hospital. They also ran to fetch towels to try to stop the bleeding.

“We tried to drag him, but he was too heavy. He was still conscious and tried to get up to walk, but he could not. He fell down, moaned and tried to say something I could not hear.”

Gardiner said she picked him up by his upper body, while each child tried to lift a foot, but they could not manage. A neighbour who heard the gunshots, had phoned for an ambulance which took Erasmus to hospital.

Hospital staff argued about the paperwork for some time before admitting her partner, Gardiner said. At one stage they even wanted to airlift him to the Johannesburg General Hospital as they said the hospital was full.

Eventually the staff decided to admit Erasmus to Kalafong, but he died four hours later.

Erasmus, a self-employed web designer, and his partner were expecting their first child together in September.

“He was so excited about the arrival of our baby. We did not know whether it was going to be a boy or a girl, but he could not wait. We were extremely happy and planned to get married,” said Gardiner.

Her two children loved Erasmus like their own father. “They called him ‘Space Dad’, because he knew so much about the stars. “We are devastated by his death and I am in total shock…” - Pretoria News

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Why do you assume the killers/robbers were black??!!

just kidding......:angry:

werewolf

Hall of Famer
The Black monsters forced her husband to watch as they raped his wife of 66 years to death.

Not a single crocodile tear or word about it from the enemy mass media or the whore politicians! This is always the way it is with the countless millions of bestial negro on white crimes! They cover them up. Always. Never called "hate crimes". Meanwhile endless news about the gol toofed black burglar trevon that the enemy media depicts as a sweetly smiling 12 year old eating Skittles. These BLACK MONSTERS raped that woman, age 85, to death and forced her severely beaten husband, aged 92, to watch!!! Completely covered up by the US media.

Veteran Plea for Help: Bob Strait and Family:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePyGK2vlim0

article-2117695-1240BB4D000005DC-466_634x394-600x350.jpg

They only caught this one:

woodfork.jpg

Not a hate crime.

Last edited:

Tom Iron

Mentor
I'm putting this here because in a way it is a crime. I've been around the block a few times, but my heart goes out to these people. Their White parent should be dealt with severely. These people are going to experience a living hell.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v...

God help them.

Tom Iron...

Menelik

Mentor
I'm putting this here because in a way it is a crime. I've been around the block a few times, but my heart goes out to these people. Their White parent should be dealt with severely. These people are going to experience a living hell.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v...

God help them.

Tom Iron...

Invalid link.

Status
Not open for further replies.