Countries to move to

Hawkeye2

Mentor
I continue to see places like the U.K., Canada, and the U.S. failing and because of that I'm considering moving out of the country and I was thinking about where to move to. My three choices right now are Switzerland, Germany, and Denmark. I'm a I have a degree in Biotechnology and Chemical Technology, so I won't have a problem getting a job.

werewolf

Hall of Famer
I continue to see places like the U.K., Canada, and the U.S. failing and because of that I'm considering moving out of the country and I was thinking about where to move to. My three choices right now are Switzerland, Germany, and Denmark. I'm a I have a degree in Biotechnology and Chemical Technology, so I won't have a problem getting a job.

They are flooding all those white countries with the third world. Check out places in South America like Chile.

Hawkeye2

Mentor
They are flooding all those white countries with the third world. Check out places in South America like Chile.
I won't go to any spanish speaking country. I consider those people one of the biggest reason my country died.

werewolf

Hall of Famer
I won't go to any spanish speaking country. I consider those people one of the biggest reason my country died.

None of the white nations of Latin America are responsible for the death of the USSA. They are flooding this country with the darkest and lowest elements from places like Mexico and Puerto Rico and Dominican Republic and Guatemala. Those countries have white people too, but that's not what's coming here. Interesting: Dominican Republic and Haiti share an island, and even though DR is heavily ******* it has sealed it's borders tight with all-black Haiti. If you look at the borderland between Haiti and Dominican Republic on Google Earth you will see something very dramatic. There is a very strict demarcation. The negroes in Haiti have trashed their land and made it into a wasteland, but it turns all green and fertile on the DR side of the border. Of course the DR, like all the others, isn't sending us their upper class white people, but rather the wretched refuse blacks from the slums of Santo Domingo, the "wretched refuse" that the sign advertises for.

Chile, Uruguay, Argentina, Costa Rica are white nations, mostly negro free. Mexico is also a mostly negro-free nation. I've read about expats who now live in Chile. They say that there is a lot more freedom there than there is in the USSA. I used to have a girlfriend who lived part time in Costa Rica. I stayed around the ex-pat part of Mexico for a little while.

Last edited:

The Hock

Master
What state do you live in Hawkeye? If it's a bad one, maybe just changing states will help. I live in Kalifornia, the land of Nancy Pelosi, Barbara Boxer, Jerry Brown and so on. At this point just moving back to the Midwest or maybe a Rocky Mountain state (Utah roots here) would be like getting out of the Soviet Union for me.

If I did want to and could do it, maybe Finland would be the place for getting out of the country. They seem level-headed and not overrun with PC like their Scandinavian neighbors. I understand there is still good hunting and fishing there, which would be big for me, but maybe not for you.

Just some place where a guy doesn't feel so damn hemmed in and lorded over by degenerates.

I always thought Iceland was the place till I read this:

Dorrit Moussaieff (Hebrew: דורית מוסאיוף, born 12 January 1950) is an Israeli-born British jewellery designer, editor, and businesswoman. She is the First Lady of Iceland, married to Ólafur Ragnar Grímsson, President of Iceland.

:shocked:

Now,there's only Antarctica.:ranger:

Matra2

Master

You'll need to speak German if you want a successful engineering career in Germany. In Denmark you might be able to get away with just English but I wouldn't count on it. I was in both countries earlier this year. Both are mostly white outside of the big cities, Denmark and eastern Germany especially. I think Switzerland has tight rules on immigration.

You've written off Canada but for an American Canada would be the best place as it is culturally very similar. Almost all of Canada's immigrants live in Toronto, Montreal, Calgary, and Hongcouver. Large sections of the Canadian prairies have only Aboriginal/First Nations/Native Canadians or whatever they are called these days, as minorities. Avoid Saskatchewan as its demographics are very bad in this respect. The Canadian Maritime provinces with the exception of Halifax, Nova Scotia are almost entirely white but they have high rates of unemployment.

Poland and the Czech Republic may be worth a look but there is the language issue. Australia?

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
If you're looking to "bug out" (off the grid), I'd recommend the wilds of WY, ID, AK or MT...perhaps even the Yukon Territory. If you're looking to stay "civilized", I hear Argentina is solid. Perhaps Russia?

Hawkeye2

Mentor
I currently live in West Allis, just outside Milwaukee. The town used to be all white, but recently it has become overun with minorities.
I grew up in Allentown, Pa a town which was an all white steel town and then became overun with blacks from Jersey and Mexicans. Gradually we became victims of white flight and we ended up being one of three white families in our neighborhood. Theft, assaults, and roberies were common in out neighborhood.
If I didn't have a wife and kids I'd move to Alaska, but I do and I want my kids to have friends and experience a white culture. The U.S. Educational system seems to want to force white children to read books about black culture. In school I was forced to read Black Like Me and Roots, yet not Brave New World or 1984.
As a scientist I am financially stable, and my wifes a nurse, so we make good money and will own our house soon. I don't plan to leave for a few more years anyway. I feel the U.S. will collapse soon, due to its Wellfare/Warfare state model, and due to its lack of innovation, which was caused by the educational system being over run by blacks and latinos with low IQs and no drive to suceed. I believe this will cause the dollar to collapse, and increase the U.S. debt to unsustainable levels. Eventually the U.S. will end up being overrun by Latinos, Blacks, and mixed people, will end up like every ****ty Latin American country.
I however don't think places like Denmark, Switzerland, and Germany can overcome the the big economic collapse, largely due to these countries being way more innovative and having a much better educational system. While these countries do have large invasions of minorities, it is nowhere near as bad as the U.S. These countries still remain 70% white, and take pride in being white and their own culture. The food is healthier and the lifestyle is a lot healthier than in the U.S.
This is what I want for my children. Switzerland has very relaxed gun laws, and I enjoy hunting as well.
On a side note I plan on learning German and purchased the software Saturday. My wife and children will also be learning German. I am not like one of these Latinos, who comes to the U.S. With some sense of entitlement, and expects to have some sort of safe-heaven and a job without trying to learn the language.

Hawkeye2

Mentor
I looked it up and apparently North Ireland is 99% white.
Someone above was talking about Canada. I used to have no problem with Canada until this year. I was at the bar, and there was a hockey game, and all the Canadians from one of the colleges was there watching the game. They were rooting for the Canadians, and wearing jerseys that say Sabban on them. I don't watch hockey, but I started watching the game and noticed that Sabban was black. They were all talking about how he is the best athlete in the game, and one guy told me he is more versatile than Patrick Cain, because Cain sucks on defense.
Apparently white shaming also exist in Canada, as well as the U.S.

foobar75

Master
Good thread, Hawkeye. Every 6 months or so, when the radical liberals in Washington state (where I live) pass yet another piece of insane legislation, I start to think about where I can expat to. One of these days, I'm going to make good on it, but have yet to decide where to go.

The US is still the #1 economic and military power in the world, and there's no other country with a similar status whose currency can replace the dollar. That's why I don't see a collapse like the one you're predicting, but rather a decades long slow and steady decline in which we continue to lose our civil liberties, while the cultural Marxist, feminist, homosexual, and negro-worship agendas continue to march from one victory to the next. The country is already unrecognizable from 10 years ago, can you imagine how bad it will be in another ten? But where to go?

With the exception of Germany and Switzerland which you have already mentioned, Western Europe is out. They're being overrun by Muslims from the Middle East and Africans from every part of that hellhole. Australia and Canada are actually worse than the US when it comes to the feminist and PC agendas, and they're being flooded with Pakis, Indians, and the Chinese, plus they get their share of Africans as well. If you have been paying any attention to the Roterham story and the way the UK is being transformed in unimaginable ways, you know that the Pakistani scum is the worst of the bunch, right up there with the negroes.

Argentina and Uruguay are both around 90% white, but the economic and political instability seems to be a way of life there. But if you learn the language and have a trade/skill that will always be in demand, those two countries top my list. They are as close to negro-free as you can get and the overall quality of life is pretty respectable.

If you're going to stay in the US, best bet is to live somewhere up North, maybe buy some farm land and unplug from the matrix. Unfortunately, that option doesn't work for me, so I'm stuck at the moment.

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
It indeed does.

However, of the people I know, it seems only the weaker and less intelligent white men fall for it.

Sabban is not a special talent at all. He's no Bobby Orr.

Matra2

Master
Someone above was talking about Canada. I used to have no problem with Canada until this year. I was at the bar, and there was a hockey game, and all the Canadians from one of the colleges was there watching the game. They were rooting for the Canadians, and wearing jerseys that say Sabban on them. I don't watch hockey, but I started watching the game and noticed that Sabban was black. They were all talking about how he is the best athlete in the game, and one guy told me he is more versatile than Patrick Cain, because Cain sucks on defense.

I don't think many Canadian hockey fans would rank PK Subban above Patrick Kane even though the latter is American. The exceptions would be blinkered Montreal Canadiens fans.

Minorities have started arriving. But it is slow going because of Northern Ireland's reputation for political violence (including attacks on immigrants, particularly Roma Gypsies) and poor employment prospects compared to other parts of the UK.

Australia and Canada are actually worse than the US when it comes to the feminist and PC agendas

It is a mixed bag. On some issues, yes, but on others the US is more extreme - PC indoctrination in the workplace and universities, enforcement of racial quotas, "disparate impact" lawsuits, etc.

The US is still the #1 economic power in the world, and there's no other country with a similar status whose currency can replace the dollar.

No way bud. USA is nowhere near being an "economic powerhouse" as you are implying. Many people in the USA (even whites) are living in extreme poverty and the American government is so cash strapped they can't offer things like free healthcare or free college that you see in many other countries.

On a per person basis there is at least 15 countries worldwide that have an average higher discretionary income and enjoy a substantially higher quality of life than USA. Germany, Switzerland, Luxembourg, Sweden, Norway, Netherlands, Denmark, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, and UAE immediately come to mind and I'm sure there's a lot more. These countries are all wealthier than USA and enjoy a much higher standard of living.

In Saudi Arabia for example, the government charges essentially no taxes to the population and young people have their college education fully paid for by the government. Not to mention, people also make a lot more money in Saudi Arabia than USA. Even in Canada, we receive free health care and tend to have more discretionary income than Americans.

I've travelled through the USA and let me tell you: I'll take Canada over USA anyday of the week. Parts of USA closely resemble some 3rd world pisshole. Crime is through the roof in parts of the USA (USA has highest homicide rate in the developed world) and poverty is all over. Parts of USA look more like South Africa than any sort of developed country.

I agree with the poster who said he thinks things in USA will collapse. American standard of living has been steadily declining for years and thats only going to continue.

To be honest, I feel sorry for the guys on this site who live in USA because to me it's nothing more than a 3rd world pisshole with a lot of poverty and a lot of crime (even amongst the whites).

Last edited:
As for which countries to move to, well with your science background you may find it easy to immigrate to Canada as a skilled labourer.Canada is not perfect, but I'd certainly recommend it over the USA. Canadians enjoy a higher average income, free healthcare and of course Canada is a much safer place than USA.In all of Canada we have around 300 homicides per year. USA has 15,000+. Canada is much safer and if you live in a rural community youll be paid well and theres no crime.

werewolf

Hall of Famer
As for which countries to move to, well with your science background you may find it easy to immigrate to Canada as a skilled labourer.Canada is not perfect, but I'd certainly recommend it over the USA. Canadians enjoy a higher average income, free healthcare and of course Canada is a much safer place than USA.In all of Canada we have around 300 homicides per year. USA has 15,000+. Canada is much safer and if you live in a rural community youll be paid well and theres no crime.

Per capita homicide rate in Canada is about 1/3 that of the USSA, pretty much directly proportionate to the Negro percentage of the population. They have, however, been flooding Canada with blacks since 1980, and other aliens as well. Also, Canadians have been mostly disarmed whereas much of the USSA is still free in that respect, for now anyway.

Per capita homicide rate in Canada is about 1/3 that of the USSA, pretty much direcin tly proportionate to the Negro percentage of the population. They have, however, been flooding Canada with blacks since 1980, and other aliens as well. Also, Canadians have been mostly disarmed whereas much of the USSA is still free in that respect, for now anyway.

I live in Canada's biggest city Toronto (though I am soon moving). We have 5 million people here and only roughly 50 murders a year. In the USA I've heard of your major cities like NYC, LA, Detroit, Chicago, Atlanta, etc. having upwards of 500 murders per year. Thats a disgusting crime rate in USA. I dont know how people live there with their kids with a murder rate like that.

Nationally black people must make up less than 5 percent of Canada's population and they are mainly in Toronto and Montreal. There is almost none, or very little (less than 3 percent) blacks in cities like Vancouver, Edmonton, Calgary, and Winnipeg.

In USA it seems like all of your major cities are like 50 percent black. Yikes.

Also as for your comment on immigration. Canada gets 200,000 immigrants per year roughly and for the last decade ots mostly east and south asians. China and India are our biggest sources of immigrants.

werewolf

Hall of Famer
Negro population of Canada

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Canadians

[h=3][/h]
Historical population
YearPop. ±%
187121,500—
188121,400−0.5%
190117,500−18.2%
191116,900−3.4%
192118,300+8.3%
193119,500+6.6%
194122,200+13.8%
195118,000−18.9%
196132,100+78.3%
197134,400+7.2%
1981239,500+596.2%
1991504,300+110.6%
2001662,200+31.3%
2011945,665+42.8%

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
Igrew up in Allentown, Pa a town which was an all white steel town and then became overun with blacks from Jersey and Mexicans. Gradually we became victims of white flight and we ended up being one of three white families in our neighborhood. Theft, assaults, and roberies were common in out neighborhood.

Thankfully, I live several hours away from “All-Hell-Town,” but I’ve been there many times for work. As you noted, it’s a Negro/Hispanic-laden garbage heap replete with all of the customary “benefits” they beget…drugs, gang warfare, murder, prostitution, exclusively bastard children, an epidemic of losers on welfare/foodstamps, mudsharks, and “urban youth” causing mayhem at all times.

It’s the same story everywhere across America…a complete de-industrialization that has lead to a cheaper cost of living permits non-whites to move into previously all-white towns and promptly ruin them. Then, white flight becomes booming suburban development that destroys farms and forests so that liberal whites who love to “celebrate diversity” (but don’t want to live anywhere around it) can live in mini-mansions, buy a brand new car every 2 years, watch sports, drink beer, consume corporate goods/severices, vote for Obama, and raise their wigger children.

If you’re thinking of moving to Switzerland, you should know that it’s quite possibly the most expensive place on earth and has one of the highest GPD per capita. In central Europe, I’d probably select Austria over Germany and Switzerland.

Last edited:

werewolf

Hall of Famer
Many of those old towns in PA are now hell holes, but that state has a lot of beautiful places still, like the Amish country, and they say that Pittsburgh is still a nice city. I've never been there. PA is also a good 2nd amendment state.

When I was in Switzerland I saw giant billboards saying "fight racism". I saw negroes hanging around the lake in geneva trying to pick up white girls. Then one night I got lost in a beautiful mountain town, pitch black night. I finally saw a figure in the darkness and I asked where I am and how do I get back to my hotel. He was very friendly and even walked me back part way. He was a black African.

Last edited:

werewolf

Hall of Famer
I used to go up to Montreal. There was a big YMCA downtown, 10 or 15 stories high. They were using it as immigration headquarters. It was filled up with negroes. I remember riding a bus through some suburb. It appeared to be all black. By flooding Quebec with negroes I suppose they accomplished a few of their goals, the usual celebrating diversity and f'ing up the white goyim + putting a a damper on the Quebec independence movement.

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
Also as for your comment on immigration. Canada gets 200,000 immigrants per year roughly and for the last decade ots mostly east and south asians. China and India are our biggest sources of immigrants.
From 1980 to 2010, yes.

But there seems to be lots of African Negroes coming in the past few years.

As more Negroes come into Canada, in a few years we'll no longer have a relatively low crime rate.

I'm not saying Canada is perfect.

My point is simply that it is a much better place to live than USA. Canadians enjoy a higher standard of living than Americans. Canada has way less crime, less poverty, and overall a higher standard of living.

As noted in the table posted by werewolf Canada has roughly 1 million blacks against a national population of 32 million meaning blacks makeup only 3 percent of Canada's overall population. In the USA blacks makeup 14 percent of USA's overall population.

There are major cities in Canada where there are almost no black people. Vancouver, Calgary, Edmonton, Ottawa, and Winnipeg all have less than 5 percent blacks and in some cases almost none. In USA, many major American cities have more than a 50 percent black population. Detroit, Atlanta, NYC, LA, Philadelphia all have massive black populations.

In terms of crime Canada is way safer. USA looks like South Africa compared to us.

Carcharias notes immigration patterns and I dont mean to be rude but I think you are incorrect. Ive looked at Canadian immigration data and our largest source of immigrants is by far Asia.

if anything, the future will see Canada becoming more Asian.

I dont envy Americans. The truth is I dont even like travelling through USA. USA is a 3rd world pisshole with massive amounts of debt, crime, and poverty.

White Americans should emigrate ASAP.

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
Carcharias notes immigration patterns and I dont mean to be rude but I think you are incorrect. Ive looked at Canadian immigration data and our largest source of immigrants is by far Asia.
Obviously most of our immigration over the past few decades has come from East and South Asia.

But I see a lot more new African immigrants coming here in the past few years, mostly as refugees. Ten years ago, there were none whatsoever in my neighborhood, now they are highly visible and I see them everywhere I go.

white is right

Hall of Famer
I used to go up to Montreal. There was a big YMCA downtown, 10 or 15 stories high. They were using it as immigration headquarters. It was filled up with negroes. I remember riding a bus through some suburb. It appeared to be all black. By flooding Quebec with negroes I suppose they accomplished a few of their goals, the usual celebrating diversity and f'ing up the white goyim + putting a a damper on the Quebec independence movement.
Haitians have flooded ghetto areas of Montreal as refugees and Arabs have also come over to ie Algerians. For every star athlete the Montreal Police Department probably has had to deal with violent crime 100 fold. Of course sports has been a temporary revival for some ie Stevenson,Pascal and Steverne. But once the playing career is over and the money is running out it's back to thuggery for others ie Tommy Kane....

Ps the former premiere of Quebec Jacques Parizeau lamented off camera that money and the ethnic vote cost him the referendum in 95'. That lament cost him any political good will after that....