Corrie Sanders killed

Liverlips

Hall of Famer
RIP to a man who might have been the hardest puncher in boxing in his prime.

Never got his due because of his white skin but was true warrior.

Rise

Guru
Damn that is sad news, I always had much respect for Corrie after the beating he took from Vitali and was still standing. RIP

The slaughter of whites in S.A. will continue....

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
RIP Corrie Sanders.

The savages are murdering a lot of white people in South Africa - it's time for all the remaining whites to leave if they can.

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
http://www.ewn.co.za/2012/09/23/Corrie-Sanders-dies

Johannesburg -

The ex-wife of shot SA boxing champion Corrie Sanders saw him being shot by robbers and described the night to Eyewitness News.

Sunette Sanders said robbers came into the Thatch Haven restaurant in Brits on Saturday night and started kicking and slapping people.

Sanders and her ex were attending the 21[SUP]st[/SUP] birthday party of a nephew.

She became emotional when she told how Corrie dove to protect his daughter when shots were fired.

“I think he died a hero. He was just protecting his girl because they were shooting.”

Sanders was shot twice, in the arm and stomach.

News of his death has shocked the country and tributes and condolences have been streaming in.

Here's another article, which confirms that Corrie Sanders died heroically. He was shot trying to protect his daughter from the negroes:

http://www.boxingscene.com/klitschkos-mourn-sanders-killed-protecting-his-daughter--57440

Last edited:

werewolf

Hall of Famer
RIP Corrie Sanders.

The savages are murdering a lot of white people in South Africa - it's time for all the remaining whites to leave if they can.

There are MILLIONS of white people in South Africa. The rich can leave, and the rich Jews like Openheimer can live in fortified compounds, but where are the rest of the people to go? The USSA and Australia, etc., that engineered the handing over of the beautiful first world country to the black cannibals doesn't want to let them in. The only country that I heard of that welcomed them, at least the skilled farmers of S.A. and Rhodesia, was little Georgia.

ww

backrow

Hall of Famer
****ing hell. i wish they kept a city state apart for themselves... this is getting worse and worse!

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
There are MILLIONS of white people in South Africa. The rich can leave, and the rich Jews like Openheimer can live in fortified compounds, but where are the rest of the people to go? The USSA and Australia, etc., that engineered the handing over of the beautiful first world country to the black cannibals doesn't want to let them in. The only country that I heard of that welcomed them, at least the skilled farmers of S.A. and Rhodesia, was little Georgia.

ww

The racist animals continue the genocide of our white race in South Africa. Sadly, the drunk white liberals here in America are more interested in George Zimmerman going to jail for defending himself than protesting the killing of tens of thousands of whites.

Alpha Male

Mentor
One of my favorite fighters of all time. Amazing natural ability - ran an 11 second 100 meter as a teen, pro golfer, amazing hand speed - just a gifted athlete. His brutal knockout of Vlad was a moment of both joy and sadness - I was torn who to root for.

I'm friends with two White Afrikaners - both former boxers, one of whom was a solid pro. They trained with Corrie and were friendly enough to have dinner with him on his ranch. They said he was a great guy. This is just a shame.

werewolf

Hall of Famer
That is sad. Talk about natural ability as a fighter too. If he trained harder who knows.

Wlad had the misfortune to run into him the one single time he trained very seriously for a fight. CS could have been the best of them all.

-------------------------

Wladimir and Vitali Klitschko release Corrie Sanders statement

By Paul Gorst, Reporter

Filed: Sunday, September 23, 2012 at 17:24 UK
Last Updated: Sunday, September 23, 2012 at 18:39 UK

The Klitschko brothers have released a joint statement expressing their 'shock' at the news of the death of Corrie Sanders.

Sanders was shot at a restaurant in Pretoria, South Africa on Saturday and later died in hospital, and both Wladimir and Vitali Klitschko released a statement calling him a "great person".

"We were shocked to learn of the sudden death of Corrie Sanders and we want to express our sincere condolences to his family," read the statement.

"We will remember Corrie as a great person both inside and outside the ring. He was a great fighter with a big heart who always positively represented the sport of boxing."

Both Wladimir and Vitali fought Sanders in 2003 and 2004 respectively.

white is right

Hall of Famer
A guy from the first boxing forum I was on, the old Golota Forum, a long time ago, made this website to his favorite fighter, Corrie Sanders. I don't know if he updates it any more.

http://csanders.topcities.com/index.html
Sad news. What a mess South Africa is, off the record white Liberals might say that the political change has been disaster for everybody but ANC leadership and a few Black elite supporters. On the record they still sing the Sun City song. Anway RIP.....

The Hock

Master
Philip Holladay was a South African world champion at about the time of the handover to the ANC, and Mandela made a big show of rooting for him as a symbol of the "new" South Africa. But after having his house broken into eight times and being carjacked (with his wife in the car with him) twice, Holladay did the smart thing and left for Australia.

Sanders had a game ranch, and probably some other business interests he felt kept him in South Africa, but really he should have emigrated to somewhere decent. There are still places left, especially if you have some money. Even if he took a hit and had to maybe drive cab or whatever, Sanders would have been better off to get out of that hellhole. It is only going to get worse and worse for white people there. Time to move on, and maybe let the Chinese take a crack at it after the blacks prove conclusively that they can't manage the resources they have there.

On the subject of white people in Africa I was reading up on "Born Free", and wouldn't you know it, both Joy Adamson and her husband were were eventually murdered in seperate incidents by blacks in Africa.

Last edited:

white is right

Hall of Famer
One of my favorite fighters of all time. Amazing natural ability - ran an 11 second 100 meter as a teen, pro golfer, amazing hand speed - just a gifted athlete. His brutal knockout of Vlad was a moment of both joy and sadness - I was torn who to root for.

I'm friends with two White Afrikaners - both former boxers, one of whom was a solid pro. They trained with Corrie and were friendly enough to have dinner with him on his ranch. They said he was a great guy. This is just a shame.
Yes most casual fans don't realize what a raw athlete he was. If you watch the blowout of Bert Cooper his hand speed looks like a blur. I almost wonder if rugby could have been his best sport.

werewolf

Hall of Famer
Every day the USSA media and politicians used to shed crocodile tears about the supposed horrors of Apartheid - back then when SA's main problem was Negroes sneaking IN over the border. Now there's not a peep from them. Same thing with segregation in the old south. Back then it was safe for all people of all races to walk the streets of the southern cities day or night.

One out of three women in "New" S.A. is expected to be raped at least once in her lifetime. Negro "youths" in "New" S.A. consider rape a sport.

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
Last year there was a demonstration against the genocide of whites in South Africa in Calgary and the protesters were labeled "white supremacists" by the Canadian media. They were physically attacked by a large number of brainwashed self-loathing white fools and non-whites.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Last year there was a demonstration against the genocide of whites in South Africa in Calgary and the protesters were labeled "white supremacists" by the Canadian media. They were physically attacked by a large number of brainwashed self-loathing white fools and non-whites.

Yes, these self-loathing white liberal pigs think fighting to stop whites from being killed by savages negroes is white supremacy. How in the world is the white race going to survive by thinking like this?

Westside

Hall of Famer
Corrie had a chaotic career to say the least. He had tremendous athletic ability. But lacked the required discipline to succeed and remain at the top level of boxing. He had some highlight reel KOs and he was the victim of highlight KOs.

Corrie just enjoyed the good live too much in this game.

As for the White people in "Souff Africa" how many more White people have to be murdered or raped to see the long term picture? Get out, leave mas pronto.

Regardless, Corrie RIP and thanks for the thrills and chills you career brought me.

werewolf

Hall of Famer
There was something in one of the South African papers about him getting shuttled from hospital to hospital before he could get treated, probably because the emergency rooms were all jammed up with cannibals who objected to a white man getting triaged just because he had been shot in the stomach.

Rest in Peace Corrie.

I will always remember Corrie Sanders for his KO win over Wlad Klitschko. I remember I was a huge Klitschko fan even then, and I stayed up very late to watch that fight live, only to see my hero Wlad get destroyed. But lol, thats boxing. Huge upset and looking back, considering what Wlad has achieved up to today, its one of the biggest upsets in the heavyweight division of all time (right on par with Douglas KOing Tyson).

What a great father, dying protecting his daughter.

Some idiot on another boxing site said he was "shocked" that Corrie was murdered. Shocked you say? Obviously this man doesn't understand the reality of crime in South Africa. Negro Savages murdering whites, and other Negroes is actually quite typical.

There is absolutely nothing shocking about yet another murder in S Africa.

Typical news for South Africa, and Im not shocked that he's been murdered. I just wish that someone on mainstream boxing forums would be blunt and intelligent enough to bring up the racial dynamic here (that is, astounding rate of black perpetrated crime in S Africa, and what happens to minority whites and overall national wellbeing when blacks are given national leadership).

All the same, RIP Champ.

Last edited:

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
Rest in Peace Corrie.

I will always remember Corrie Sanders for his KO win over Wlad Klitschko. I remember I was a huge Klitschko fan even then, and I stayed up very late to watch that fight live, only to see my hero Wlad get destroyed. But lol, thats boxing. Huge upset and looking back, considering what Wlad has achieved up to today, its one of the biggest upsets in the heavyweight division of all time (right on par with Douglas KOing Tyson).

What a great father, dying protecting his daughter.

Some idiot on another boxing site said he was "shocked" that Corrie was murdered. Shocked you say? Obviously this man doesn't understand the reality of crime in South Africa. Negro Savages murdering whites, and other Negroes is actually quite typical.

There is absolutely nothing shocking about yet another murder in S Africa.

Typical news for South Africa, and Im not shocked that he's been murdered. I just wish that someone on mainstream boxing forums would be blunt and intelligent enough to bring up the racial dynamic here (that is, astounding rate of black perpetrated crime in S Africa, and what happens to minority whites and overall national wellbeing when blacks are given national leadership).

All the same, RIP Champ.
Excellent post. :thumb: