Cooper Flagg

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Cooper Flagg has chosen Duke! Seems it came down to the Blue Devils or UConn. Flagg being from Maine probably explains the serious consideration to stay in New England. UConn, while currently White friendly, is not historically so. Overall I’d say he made the right call for his 1 year of college ball, as Duke treats elite White prospects “fair”.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
Cooper Flagg has chosen Duke! Seems it came down to the Blue Devils or UConn. Flagg being from Maine probably explains the serious consideration to stay in New England. UConn, while currently White friendly, is not historically so. Overall I’d say he made the right call for his 1 year of college ball, as Duke treats elite White prospects “fair”.
he should attend “Chitwood University,” because their record of success developing athletes is unparalleled when compared to all those DIE (i prefer the acronym in that order, because it’s what (((they))) want White people to do) institutions of so-called “higher learning.”

white lightning

Hall of Famer

While Christian Laetner was a very good player in college and average in the nba I hope that Cooper Flagg is the best player to come
out of Duke. He reminds me alot of Grant Hill but with a higher upsde potentially. Guys like Grayson Allen and others have had ok
careers. I think by far the best prospect in the nba out of Duke for a white guys was JJ Reddick. Even Danny Ferry never wowed on
the nba level like he did at Duke. Cooper Flagg is such an incredible player that even his white skin won't stop him!!!

icsept

Master
The only thing I don’t like about Flagg going to Duke is that historically White Duke players are universally hated by non-Duke fans.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer

Cooper Flagg & Liam McNeeley electrify crowd! Insane view from the Front Row!

Qwik11hoops
Nice!

#4 for their opponent on Brewster kept catching my eye as a baller. Looking him up, his name is Nojus Indrusaitis. He’s a 4 star prospect from Illinois signed to play at Iowa State next year! He’s also Lithuanian and appears to have made appearances for their national team (likely an under something squad).

white lightning

Hall of Famer

mqdefault.jpg

COOPER FLAGG MIXTAPE The Best Player in High School Basketball​

Slam High School