Comedy central bashes jews and christians

f3dor

Guru
But bottles it with islam, with southpark.

interesting to see what some of the jew haters on here will say about this, or is this some "controlled" bashing of jews. When will some of people on here realise that the spielbergs of the world actual prortray israel and jews in a terrible light. Although marlon brando incredibly claimed that holywood was run by jews who only cared for israel. Which could not be further from the truth. Of course christianity gets slammed again, which shows that comedy central is a joke.

http://www.timothybirdnow.com/?p=3043

Timothy Birdnow
May 13, 2010
Petition to Ban Blasphemous Comedy Show
Filed under: culture, leftism, religion â€" Tim @ 7:12 am

Timothy Birdnow

MRC gives the head's up on a new show on "Comedy"Â￾ (sic) Central mocking Jesus Christ and Christianity. Below is the text of a petition demanding that this show be pulled. After all, they did it for Islam"¦

Comedy Central Mocking Jesus Christ:

Just weeks after Comedy Central executives censored a program because of its depiction of Muhammad, the network has announced it has a new cartoon series in development that could not be more disrespectful of Christianity. Entitled "JC"Â￾, the show will depict Jesus living in contemporary New York City trying to "escape his father's enormous shadow."Â￾ According to Comedy Central, G-d is "an apathetic man who would rather play video games than listen to his son talk about his new life."Â￾

Once again, while Islam and other faiths are treated carefully and respectfully by the media and Hollywood elite, the Judeo-Christian heritage is open for mockery and ridicule. The Media Research Center is launching a citizen petition to expose this double standard and call on Comedy Central and its parent company Viacom to stop this blatant anti-Christian attack. Please sign the petition today and stand against this egregious double standard.

"I strongly oppose Comedy Central's plans to air a new television cartoon series entitled "JC."Â￾

Based on Comedy Central's long history of mocking Jesus Christ and the Christian faith, it is clear that this show is intended to further denigrate a religion practiced by 80 percent of Americans.

There is a very clear double standard in the way the media and the popular culture treat Islam with respect and deference while mocking and ridiculing Christians and Christianity at every opportunity."Â￾

Go here http://www.mrcaction.org/555/petition.asp?PID=24668012&NID=1 to sign the petition.

....................................................................................

http://www.honestreporting.com/articles/45884734/critiques/new/You_Lied_to_Me,_Jew_Producer_Comedy_Central_Shocker.asp

"You Lied to Me, Jew Producer": Comedy Central Shocker

An offensive online game plays on an association of Israel as a child killer.

Recently, the Comedy Central TV network censored an episode of the popular South Park cartoon following threats from Islamic extremists offended at the show's portrayal of the Prophet Mohammad. But while Comedy Central was perceived to have caved in on a matter of free speech, it appears that the network exercises double standards when it comes to producing genuinely offensive material.

Currently appearing on Comedy Central's website is a game called "I.S.R.A.E.L. Attack!". The premise of this game has nothing to do with Israel and, as such, is nothing more than an insidious attempt at association. The game's introduction begins with a character who states:

You lied to me, Jew Producer

referring to a character who has failed to carry out a mission to destroy other child-like cartoon characters. If this piece of anti-Semitism isn't bad enough, a robot - the Intelligent Smart Robot Animation Eraser Lady - is sent to do the job that the Jew Producer failed to achieve.

The character openly calls the robot by its acronym - ISRAEL - and the association created by those behind this game is unmistakable - Israel the child killer.

The game then involves the robot destroying everything and everyone in its path, including children and animals.

This inappropriate and offensive game, aimed at children as well as adults, should not appear on Comedy Central's website or any other mainstream media outlet.

At the time of writing, Comedy Central's website feedback form is not operational so please go to the programming feedback form, select Other in the Topic section and demand that Comedy Central remove this offensive game from its website.http://www.comedycentral.com/help/questionsCC.jhtml

Join our new Facebook group dedicated to spreading this campaign to a wider audience.

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
f3dor said:
<div> </div>
<div>interesting to see what some of the jew haters on here will say about this, or is this some "controlled" bashing of jews. When will  some of people on here realise that the spielbergs of the world actual prortray israel and jews in a terrible light. Although marlon brando incredibly claimed that holywood was run by jews who only cared for israel. Which could not be further from the truth. Of course christianity gets slammed again, which shows that comedy central is a joke
</div>

Seriously, do you ever read over something you've written before you post? These new threads you've created (yes, all 25 that you created in the past few hours) reek of laziness, horrific grammar, open Zionism, and your broad labeling of all members of Caste Football.

Can't you see the natural double standards in the things you write? For instance, it's perfectly fine for you to judge and brand the members of the site as anti-Semitic white supremacists, and refer to Arabs as "rag heads,"Â￾ and say that "blacks have low IQ's"Â￾"¦but we aren't permitted to suggest anything similar with regard to that pesky little Jewish problem facing whites. This hypocrisy is the essence of my ongoing issues with your posts.

Again, if you're going to continue to post here (which I wouldn't recommend until you've changed your self-centered approach), please make a whole-hearted attempt to at least sound like a Professional Zionist. Perhaps you could copy your posts from Microsoft Word (in order to utilize Spell Check and Grammar Check) and paste them into CF?

f3dor

Guru
Thrashen said:
f3dor said:

interesting to see what some of the jew haters on here will say about this, or is this some "controlled" bashing of jews. When will some of people on here realise that the spielbergs of the world actual prortray israel and jews in a terrible light. Although marlon brando incredibly claimed that holywood was run by jews who only cared for israel. Which could not be further from the truth. Of course christianity gets slammed again, which shows that comedy central is a joke

Seriously, do you ever read over something you've written before you post? These new threads you've created (yes, all 25 that you created in the past few hours) reek of laziness, horrific grammar, open Zionism, and your broad labeling of all members of Caste Football.

Can't you see the natural double standards in the things you write? For instance, it's perfectly fine for you to judge and brand the members of the site as anti-Semitic white supremacists, and refer to Arabs as "rag heads,"Â￾ and say that "blacks have low IQ's"Â￾"¦but we aren't permitted to suggest anything similar with regard to that pesky little Jewish problem facing whites. This hypocrisy is the essence of my ongoing issues with your posts.

Again, if you're going to continue to post here (which I wouldn't recommend until you've changed your self-centered approach), please make a whole-hearted attempt to at least sound like a Professional Zionist. Perhaps you could copy your posts from Microsoft Word (in order to utilize Spell Check and Grammar Check) and paste them into CF?

calm down.

Who says i was against the critercism of jewish people, i hate the larry davids, the spielbergs etc that run hollywood. So you have done a"strawman" arguement there.I am simply showing that these jews hate israel, hate themselves, hate whites, as ihave shown.

As for my grammar, trueI am a poor typer, and i am not going to win nobel prizesfor english. For that i can only reccomend you avoid my threads.Unfortunately for you, alt of my threads are one of the more popular ones on here, so ill let you decide.

Plus so whatif i believe that the jews should all go back to israel etc, why does thateffect your life?

Menelik

Mentor
f3dor said:
As for my grammar, trueI am a poor typer, and i am not going to win nobel prizesfor english. For that i can only reccomend you avoid my threads.Unfortunately for you, alt of my threads are one of the more popular ones on here, so ill let you decide.

Your threads are as popular as a car wreck. I'm just wondering when you will be awarded the name "guests."
smiley36.gif

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
f3dor said:
<div>As for my grammar, true I am a poor typer, and i am not going to win nobel prizes for english. For that i can only reccomend you avoid my threads. Unfortunately for you, alt of my threads are one of the more popular ones on here, so ill let you decide

I thought that your precious bible taught that being conceited was a sin? In another thread (you created it, so it was exceptionally popular), you used the term "evil Arabs."Â￾ I wonder if Jesus or biblical teachings would support such a hateful statement? "That which you do to the least of my brothers, you do unto me."Â￾

Wait, those inconvenient regulations were meant for the underling goyim. If you're attempting to "convert"Â￾ us "morons"Â￾ (your words, not mine)"¦I can assure you that you're a dreadful "fisher of men."Â￾

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
Thrashen, that post is classic.
smiley36.gif
smiley20.gif

Kaptain

Master
So let me get this straight. Us "morons" at castefootball are supposed to blame Islam because Jew producers and Jew writers are mocking JC? But we should direct our anger toward Islam because they defended their religion when the same Jew producers and Jew writers attacked Mohammed? All because of one barely visible on-line game that portrays Israel in a bad light - God forbid.

Yah right, Islam controls Hollywood through Jews. That's why we have all these Palestinian Holocaust Major movie productions. Yes, we'd have to be "morons" to believe such blather. Edited by: Kaptain Poop

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Thrashen said:
f3dor said:
<div>As for my grammar, true I am a poor typer, and i am not going to win nobel prizes for english. For that i can only reccomend you avoid my threads. Unfortunately for you, alt of my threads are one of the more popular ones on here, so ill let you decide

I thought that your precious bible taught that being conceited was a sin? In another thread (you created it, so it was exceptionally popular), you used the term "evil Arabs."Â I wonder if Jesus or biblical teachings would support such a hateful statement? "That which you do to the least of my brothers, you do unto me."Â

Wait, those inconvenient regulations were meant for the underling goyim. If you're attempting to "convert" us "morons" (your words, not mine)"¦I can assure you that you're a dreadful "fisher of men."Â

ThrashMaster, I suspect our pal f3dor is more fond of the Torah & Talmud (than the Good Book).
smiley2.gif