Close Season Transfers: 2013

Rebajlo

Mentor
I'll begin a proper list a bit later but let's just say that the English Premier League is about to get even blacker. Aston Villa, who were one of the "Whiter" clubs for much of last season, have signed the "Dane" Jores Okore from Nordsjaelland and "Dutchman" Leandro Bacuna from FC Groningen.

The "even-Whiter" Fulham have brought in the Ghanaian midfielder Derek Boateng (that's one bloody surname I'm bloody sick of hearing...) from Dnipro Dnipropetrovsk (Ukraine), while that useless Ivorian prick Kolo Toure has switched from Manchester City to Liverpool. City, of course, have taken on Fernandinho from that sprawling Brazilian colony in the Ukraine, viz. Shakhtar Donetsk.

Then there's Sunderland. I recall being rather surprised that a couple of our members believed the appointment of the "Roman saluting", referee-shoving Paolo Di Canio somehow constituted a "pro-White" victory of sorts. Me? I just quietly waited for the off-season to see how many Negroes he'd sign. Lo and behold, Sunderland have quickly "acquired" Cabral (FC Basel), Modibo Diakite (Lazio), and El-Hadji Ba (Le Havre). Di Canio is just another White bull**** artist who'll smilingly compromise any beliefs he might hold in order to obtain and consequently maintain a high-paying career in management (or the media). Sounds depressingly familiar..?

frederic38

Hall of Famer
i hope that nasri will leave the premier league, also evra
it's surreal to see every year during the manchester derby (between the 2 best english clubs perhaps) evra vs nasri while both are incredibly bad and they are not called in the french national team

Last edited:

Europe

Mentor
i hope that nasri will leave the premier league, also evra
it's surreal to see every year during the manchester derby (between the 2 best english clubs perhaps) evra vs nasri while both are incredibly bad and they are not called in the french national team

I've heard MU might sign Baines.

frederic38

Hall of Famer

Europe

Mentor
Altidore is going to Sunderland.

Newcaste is signing more black "French" players. They just signed a player from Metz. Metz was a second division team last year.

Metz has players from Gabon and Guinea Bissau. You have got to be kidding me?

2 players have been signed out of Vitesse, the 4th place team in the Netherlands.

Anelka is at WEst Brom now. Why not give a young English player a chance over this guy? It's a disgrace.

frederic38

Hall of Famer
Altidore is going to Sunderland.

Newcaste is signing more black "French" players. They just signed a player from Metz. Metz was a second division team last year.

Metz has players from Gabon and Guinea Bissau. You have got to be kidding me?

2 players have been signed out of Vitesse, the 4th place team in the Netherlands.

Anelka is at WEst Brom now. Why not give a young English player a chance over this guy? It's a disgrace.

i have read somewhere that anelka was the most expansive player ever if you combine all his transferts since starting his career

cabaye is expected to go back in france in one of the rich clubs (monaco or, most likely, PSG)
and newcastle are looking for a striker: he could be either black "french" loic remy, black "french" bafetimbi gomis (lyon's president said publicly that he didn't wanted him at lyon next year) or ivorian arouna koné, according to the rumours here :icon_grin:

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
I see a black "Frenchman" Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang signed with Borussia Dortmund. :sad:I'm getting sick of all these "Frenchman" littering other leagues.

frederic38

Hall of Famer
serie A can no longer attract any players
their best players are still leaving, to the french league now
and now they buy a lot of algerians
here is an article in french about the high numbers of alferian pkayers in italy: http://www.francefootball.fr/news/L-italie-en-mode-fennec/386895

it's no longer a top european league
hell, the best player in the league might be balotelli next year :dodgy: since they don't have any good player left almost

Matra2

Master
serie A can no longer attract any players
their best players are still leaving, to the french league now
and now they buy a lot of algerians
here is an article in french about the high numbers of alferian pkayers in italy: http://www.francefootball.fr/news/L-italie-en-mode-fennec/386895

it's no longer a top european league
hell, the best player in the league might be balotelli next year :dodgy: since they don't have any good player left almost

Yes, Milan have re-signed (passed his prime) Robinho through 2016 according to La Gazzetta dello Sport. It used to be Milan had the top strikers in the world, now they are scraping the barrel.

Meanwhile, Arsene Wenger has been given more cash to increase the club's bid for Luis Suarez and to go for Juan Mata from rivals Chelsea. Higuain is also on Wenger's short list (Benzema must be feeling left out!).

frederic38

Hall of Famer
if real madrid stay with benzema as the only striker except the young spaniard morata, it's going to be funny next year for real madrid

frederic38

Hall of Famer
i saw a stat with the biggest transferts in each european league: every country had recent transferts (france beat the record this year, spain a few years ago with cristiano ronaldo, in england i think the record has to be torres, anyway it was recent)
but italy's biggest transfert was crespo's move to lazio in 2000! crazy
that was 14 years ago

Phall

Master
The New York Red Bulls have given up their pursuit of Kaka and jettisoned his (worthless) brother Digao. Juninho lost his starting spot and promptly quit the team to go back to Brazil to play for free. Also, the Red Bulls lost Heath Pearce for the season to hip surgery and probably won't renew his large salary next season.

They've replaced Peace/Digao with a Ugandan center back named Ibrahim Sekagya. The "big splash" designated player signing is all but confirmed to be Bradley Wright-Phillips.

Ibrahim+Sekagya+divfoRYgH4nm.jpg

wright-phillips.jpg

New coach Mike Petke has done a solid job with the players he's been given. These roster moves are not his call - they are coming from the internationalists in the front office.

The current starting lineup is:
Henry (black) - Espindola (whitish Hispanic)
Steele (white) - Cahill (whitish half-Samoan) - McCarty (white) - Alexander (white)
Miller (black) - Olave (black) - Holgersson (white) - Barklage (white)
Robles (hispanic)

the bench is:
goalies: Meara (white), Hartmann (white)
defenders: Kimura (asian), Lade (white), Miazga (white)
midfielders: Sam (black), Obekop (black), Bustamante (hispanic), Moreno (hispanic)
forwards: Luyindula (black), Akpan (black)

MilanClass

Guru
The New York Red Bulls have given up their pursuit of Kaka and jettisoned his (worthless) brother Digao. Juninho lost his starting spot and promptly quit the team to go back to Brazil to play for free. Also, the Red Bulls lost Heath Pearce for the season to hip surgery and probably won't renew his large salary next season.

They've replaced Peace/Digao with a Ugandan center back named Ibrahim Sekagya. The "big splash" designated player signing is all but confirmed to be Bradley Wright-Phillips.

A Designated Player spot for a mediocre England 2nd Division player? Surely, they could have put that to better use on a homegrown academy player (does NYRB have any good academy players coming up?)

I looked up Bradley Wright-Philips' Wikipedia page because I've never even heard of this guy. I found this gem I'm sure you will enjoy:

"On 9 March 2008, Wright-Phillips, along with team-mate Nathan Dyer, was accused of stealing money, mobile phones and other items from bar staff at Bar Bluu in Southsea in the early hours of 28 February 2008. CCTV footage taken at the time appeared to show a theft taking place.[SUP][9]
[/SUP]

On 25 March 2008, Dyer and Wright-Phillips were both arrested over the theft and were questioned at a Portsmouth police station.[SUP][10][/SUP] They were formally charged with burglary on 17 June. They appeared before Portsmouth magistrates on 8 July 2008.[SUP][11][/SUP] Dyer was convicted of burglary and sentenced to community service and made to pay compensation and costs. Wright-Phillips pleaded not guilty, and opted to be tried at Crown Court. He was due to appear before Portsmouth magistrates again on 2 September 2008.[SUP][12][/SUP] However, the case was dismissed by the District Judge following legal argument from Wright-Phillips' barrister, Rupert Bowers, that there was insufficient evidence.[SUP][13]
[/SUP]

A year later he and team-mate David McGoldrick were arrested on suspicion of assaulting a Southampton supporter while on a night out. The 21-year-old Saints fan told police that he was attacked by the two footballers in a Southampton street as he made his way home from a night out. The incident is alleged to have happened on Saturday, 7 February after players went drinking in the city.[SUP][14][/SUP] On 13 March, the club announced: "After a thorough police investigation the Crown Prosecution Service has decided not to press any charges against either Bradley Wright-Phillips or David McGoldrick, and no further action will be taken against them."[SUP][15]"

[/SUP]
[SUP]NYRB might want to do a background check before they put in bids. [/SUP]:happy:

Phall

Master
A Designated Player spot for a mediocre England 2nd Division player? Surely, they could have put that to better use on a homegrown academy player (does NYRB have any good academy players coming up?)

I may have that wrong. Bradley Wright-Phillips has been training with the Red Bulls and sitting in the team suite during home games, but he won't be offered a DP salary. That will be reserved for his brother Shaun, who is stuck on a miserable QPR squad in the Championship. If the Red Bulls "lure" the two brothers, they could theoretically displace two white starters as outside midfielders.
:puke:

The Red Bulls academy is one of the best in the country apparently; they won the under-16 national championship last year and play in the under-18 championship tonight. Lots of white faces on the team too. Miazga and two of the Mexicans (Moreno and Castano) have already played with the first team. Alex Muyl has been playing with the national youth teams and has 20 goals in 30 games for the academy team - he's playing college ball at Georgetown this fall.

alg-muyl-jpg.jpg

frederic38

Hall of Famer
2 black brothers on the NY red bulls team?
"condoleances" as we say in france :embarassed:

it deserves an up in the "family ties" thread :bigsmile:

Matra2

Master
Interesting article about the decline of Spain's La Liga:

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/...ain-la-liga-in-financial-turmoil-8721595.html

The stats at the end of the article about this year's transfers are illustrative:

Leaving La Liga: How Spain compares
League

Players bought Players sold Balance

Premier League (Eng)
€306m €59m -€247m
Ligue 1 (France) €247m €82m -€165m
Serie A (Italy) €237m €210m -€27m
La Liga (Sp) €228m €288m €60m

So the English and French leagues are on the rise (although PSG and Monaco are probably distorting things in France).

Even though Italy's Serie A has seen €27 million more in players bought versus sold (despite the Cavani transfer to France) it's pretty much remaining static at best given the natural increases to be expected from year to year as top players leave for bigger teams in bigger leagues. Now it is losing its top player from last year to Ligue One. A couple of years ago Cavani probably would've gone from Napoli to Juventus, Inter, or Milan.

Spain, though, is clearly the biggest loser with €60m more in players sold versus players purchased. What if Ronaldo leaves Spain next year?

I don't know why the Bundesliga isn't mentioned.

MilanClass

Guru
Interesting article about the decline of Spain's La Liga:

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/...ain-la-liga-in-financial-turmoil-8721595.html

The stats at the end of the article about this year's transfers are illustrative:

So the English and French leagues are on the rise (although PSG and Monaco are probably distorting things in France).

Even though Italy's Serie A has seen €27 million more in players bought versus sold (despite the Cavani transfer to France) it's pretty much remaining static at best given the natural increases to be expected from year to year as top players leave for bigger teams in bigger leagues. Now it is losing its top player from last year to Ligue One. A couple of years ago Cavani probably would've gone from Napoli to Juventus, Inter, or Milan.

Spain, though, is clearly the biggest loser with €60m more in players sold versus players purchased. What if Ronaldo leaves Spain next year?

I don't know why the Bundesliga isn't mentioned.

It's not necessarily a bad thing for Spain to be selling its players. It just means Spanish players are in high demand and that Spain has a better academy system than most countries in Europe. It's actually a highly profitable business model for most teams.....especially Barca. Think how much money they've made just from selling off their "rejects" (which is still better than the average black English or French player).

I think I read somewhere that Spain has more UEFA A licensed coaches than any country in Europe. That's resulted in so many talented young players coming through the pipeline. I don't think their league will suffer.

frederic38

Hall of Famer
napoli seems to be the only club to make good deals in italy
they bought pepe reina, mertens, and now higuain for 40 millions
this while juventus have bought ogbonna the second black of the italian national team, and they sold italian international giaccherini to sunderland and plan to replace him with biabiany, black french winger known for being very fast
next year will be the time to root 100% for napoli i think
juventus went over the top

Matra2

Master
Roberto Soldado, Valencia's top scorer the last two seasons, is apparently on his way to England to play for Spurs. Valencia might get Fernando Torres but surely losing Soldado is a bigger deal for Valencia than losing Torres is for Chelsea. I would consider this to be, overall, a loss for La Liga and a gain for the EPL. If Gareth Bale goes to Real Madrid, obviously that will be a loss for the EPL as he's the best British player right now, but all La Liga's gains are concentrated in two teams. It seems like the gap between the big two in Spain is getter wider.

harold

Guru
i can barely watch association football any more ,
it is truely sickening what is happening .

and can barely stomach english premiership which seems to be
the epicentre of alot of pro black agenda in european football.
the number of them just keeps on getting worse and worse
.not one team is not without the beloved afflete up front ,
reflecting there egos ,and attenion seeking ways and want all
the glory as per norm .

chelses looks disgusting so far this season especially if get rid of torres
then there is the ever blacker man utd .
yes the only bonus is the influxs of spaniards outweighing certain other type of player
in premiership next season not ideal but will take it ,european-origin at best .
surprised by the willingness of certain spanish players to move to other leagues
as before never ,just showes the number of players producing and to much for own league
in general most teams could field two quality teams .too many players that leagues
can accomdate and infecting all eastern european leagues and all european ones.
man utd for example could again like the touring team field a different team an unfortunatly no team i want to see.

they got there way ,just to make a true mess of league like they want society
to reflect . AND ANY TRUE EUROPEAN LEFT has no team that can follow
have to again just follow individual players at best as again that ,what THEY want, the fraud that is
pure individualism at its worst .
just like sport in a certain u.s.s.gay

what is happening at milan shouldnt be allowed , and any true italian should boycott
them .the manager is an embarressment to his country .
another sub saharan for milan and another boateng , truely disgusting the team they could field
and problem is that he can play for italian team and will infect it ,
so future does not loo good for that . could be 2 fannys up front .and again any true italian should boycott them
all these so called italians are coming out of milano and northern academys
loved to support there national side ,ever growing parasitic mess has ruined it .
and leaving you with ever decreasing teams to support or tolerate .
it is only sport but it should simply reflect your society
and wont be long before i lose the rag with the whole lot .

so sad to see that the portugeese and dutch have academies and feeder systems and leagues
to rival france for producing non europeans and infecting european leagues
regardless of reasons ,if cant sourse own native players to keep league at certain standard
or certain size and revenue then so let it be or try someting different ,without selling out your kind .

not even 5 years from now the portugesse national side that have will be a far removed
from the beauty we see now , regardless of the pro black agenda sub-standard side had for many underage tournament at moment ,as maybe dutch side to certain extent depending on who is in charge .
english system soon to follow ,then throw in more and more brazilerese , get tae **** .
unforgiveable bunch of sell out ****s and wont forget .

dont post often as might smash the computer tae bits .
keep up the good posts .

Last edited:

Europe

Mentor
Looks like Dempsey is going to Seattle for a salary of 32 million over 4 years. That's unbelievable if true.

I think he is just a decent player. A lot of his goals see to be rebound goals.

He is the type of player that should not be allowed in a top league in Europe. The run of the mill players should be players from the home country. As we have said there should only be 3 foreign players per team ideally, but in this environment players like Dempsey, Johnson, Altidore, Edu shouldn't be in England.

Matra2

Master
Dempsey's scored lots of good goals:

[video=youtube;BPkQ6YdRCbQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPkQ6YdRCbQ[/video]

He and Donovan are the two best American players of all time. Having both of them in MLS is a big plus for the league.

BTW did anyone else see Lalas grilling Don Garber about Chivas and their ethnic issue on the the All Star half time show?