Class of 2025

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Oh yea don't forget at the NFL level the rule changes that are allowing HS offenses to be run in the league. We have all discussed this hundreds of times before on this site. I've come to despise pretty much every entity involved with football and sports for that matter. I certainly root for, support White athletes and call out the caste system but I am under no delusions that this is all not 100% engineered and manufactured as all sports are to belittle White athletes and put brown/blacks in positions they do not deserve. It's all as natural as africans and muslims becoming mayors in Ireland and small rural White towns having hordes of browns/blacks dumped into them for "diversity". Sports mirrors society.

Well said as always buddy.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Clemson lands another freak White LB. That also doubled as a successful HS RB in Alabama.. Seen it a million times.

Also plays baseball.
----
2023: Led Fyffe to a 14-1 record and its second consecutive Alabama 2A title. Set a championship game record with 256 rushing yards and 4 TD on 34 carries. Finished junior campaign with 265 carries for a school-record 2,864 yards and 45 TD. Also got some snaps on defense and had 6 tackles in the title game win over Reeltown. Earned ASWA All-State honors as a RB.
2022: As a sophomore rushing for over 1,800 yards before suffering a knee injury in the playoffs.

-Andrew Ivins

Based on all this, put that honkey on Defense!!

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Clemson lands another freak White LB. That also doubled as a successful HS RB in Alabama.. Seen it a million times.

Also plays baseball.
----
2023: Led Fyffe to a 14-1 record and its second consecutive Alabama 2A title. Set a championship game record with 256 rushing yards and 4 TD on 34 carries. Finished junior campaign with 265 carries for a school-record 2,864 yards and 45 TD. Also got some snaps on defense and had 6 tackles in the title game win over Reeltown. Earned ASWA All-State honors as a RB.
2022: As a sophomore rushing for over 1,800 yards before suffering a knee injury in the playoffs.

-Andrew Ivins

Based on all this, put that honkey on Defense!!
Great find Bucky. I'm usually up on the Clemson recruiting, but haven't had as much time lately to research. Clemson beginning to remind me of the old Penn State days. When Paterno would turn every great RB that came out of Pennsylvania into LB's.!
It happens everywhere.

TwentyTwo

Master
Nice Find Bucky ! Nice 1 - 2 punch with Sammy Brown!
No OFFER from Alabama? Hard to like that team....at least Auburn Offered. With Chaz Chambliss at UGA could have envisioned him there too.

Great find Bucky. I'm usually up on the Clemson recruiting, but haven't had as much time lately to research. Clemson beginning to remind me of the old Penn State days. When Paterno would turn every great RB that came out of Pennsylvania into LB's.!
It happens everywhere.
Yes indeed Carolina Speed!

Speaking of Carolina ...one that always coms to mind ....LB Dan Morgan was an All Pro for the Panthers & All American LB at Miami U.
He was a Big Time Bell Cow RB out of HS....Was always wondering if he could have been an old school John Riggins or Craig James if given the chance.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Nice Find Bucky ! Nice 1 - 2 punch with Sammy Brown!
No OFFER from Alabama? Hard to like that team....at least Auburn Offered. With Chaz Chambliss at UGA could have envisioned him there too.

Yes indeed Carolina Speed!

Speaking of Carolina ...one that always coms to mind ....LB Dan Morgan was an All Pro for the Panthers & All American LB at Miami U.
He was a Big Time Bell Cow RB out of HS....Was always wondering if he could have been an old school John Riggins or Craig James if given the chance.
TwentyTwo, Here's a name you may remember form the past. I know Don will and anyone else here who is from Pennsylvania. Dan Connor from Wallingford PA. He was drafted by the Carolina Panthers in the third round in of the 2008 draft. At 6'2 235, he rushed for over 4,500 yards in HS with an almost 8 YPC and 4.6 speed. Plenty of speed for his size to be a punishing RB in the NFL. However, he went to Penn St. and famously left him at LB for which he was a HS and College All American!
Pennsylvania has to be one of the states with the most great white HS RB's to become LB's in college!

Last edited:

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
TwentyTwo, Here's a name you may remember form the past. I know Don will and anyone else here who is from Pennsylvania. Dan Connor from Wallingford PA. He was drafted by the Carolina Panthers in the third round in of the 2008 draft. At 6'2 235, he rushed for over 4,500 yards in HS with an almost 8 YPC and 4.6 speed. Plenty of speed for his size to be a punishing RB in the NFL. However, he went to Penn St. and famously left him a LB for which he was a HS and College All American!
Pennsylvania has to be one of the states with the most great white HS RB's to become LB's in college!

Under James Franklin PSU has really put a stop to recruiting White LBs. To think at one point PSU had Paul Posluzny, Dan Connor and Sean Lee all on the field together. Even Ohio State had AJ Hawk, Anthony Schlegel and Bobby Carpenter. How the big ten has changed.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Under James Franklin PSU has really put a stop to recruiting White LBs. To think at one point PSU had Paul Posluzny, Dan Connor and Sean Lee all on the field together. Even Ohio State had AJ Hawk, Anthony Schlegel and Bobby Carpenter. How the big ten has changed.
It's absolutely insane that this has happened. Our family also has a little bit of wrestling in it and I used to take my sons up to the Ohio Tournament of Champions. Wrestling is usually dominated by white athletes and Ohio, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Iowa, Michigan, and Nebraska all are huge wrestling states. I mention this because wrestling made may sons great tacklers, I believe. Alot of wrestlers play football, so it stands to reason that great white wrestlers would make LB tackling machines! I know it does! So where have all the great white LB's gone. It's as you stated Leonardfan, they've stopped recruiting them. Iowa being the exception as Ben Kueter was an all-world HS wrestler and also is an Iowa LB who has decided to concentrate on wrestling for the time being.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Thanks fellas. Every once in a while scrolling through 247 you find a gem! Nice to see Clemson scooping the underated White talent at LB, even though we would all like to see the big fast bruisers tote the rock.

Booth

Mentor
Mason Rosa commits to Wisconsin. He is a 4-star LB from New Mexico. I believe he is part Hispanic. He runs a 4.5.40, is a three-time state wrestling champ, and is undefeated.

Booth

Mentor
Antoine DeLauriers commits to Syracuse. He is one put-together white man. I saw him play some yesterday on ESPN he just runs through people. 6' 2" 225 LBS, a 4.6 40, and a 39-inch vertical.

Booth

Mentor
LB CJ Witten, son of Jason Witten commits to Rice. CJ is a 3-star lb and has a younger brother, Cooper who is a 4-star safety.

Booth

Mentor
Bobby Kanka a 6'5" 285 DL commits to Michigan. Kanka is from Howell, Michigan a very white friendly town. A lot of history, I expect it is at least 90% white.

jacque

Guru
LB CJ Witten, son of Jason Witten commits to Rice. CJ is a 3-star lb and has a younger brother, Cooper who is a 4-star safety.

Great that they have the Witten connection. Sometimes a big name like that is enough to get white players over the hump. If they had no NFL relation they’d be more likely to get overlooked

Booth

Mentor
Great that they have the Witten connection. Sometimes a big name like that is enough to get white players over the hump. If they had no NFL relation they’d be more likely to get overlooked
They need to use any advantage they have to make.