Class of 2024

I mentioned rb Carson Beach out of powerhouse Cardinal Mooney in Florida. He reminds me a lot ok Will Shipley but nowhere the top end speed but he is really smooth and elusive. He's got that offer from Tennessee and 2 other major D 1 schools. He dosent play defense so I would assume they won't move him to safety or wr but this kid is as good as they come finding the hole and is very elusive. Not sure he will ever break a 90 yarder in college but I hope he takes the Volunteer offer as it would be a small coup for us white rb fans to have a reemerging SEC powerhouse use a white rb.

Found a nice article on the two Iowa rb commits. One black and fullback size and white dude Brevin Doll. Funny thing is the article refers to them as thunder and lightning and for once the white kid is the lightning. They cite that Doll has a faster 200 meter than Cooper Dejean ever had at 21.9x. It goes on to say Doll is the fastest rb that Iowa will have had in the last 6 years . It's so rare to find a pro white football article like that. It also cites that he is an excellent receiver out of the backfield as well as an accomplished kr
2 more quick things. Cal Te turned rb is 245 pounds. I don't see Andy Alfieri getting a lot of carries at that size but he did play rb in high school.
Lastly Illinois soph wr Hank Beatty is 2nd string and now the starting kr. If there is another coming of Cooper Kupp his high school highlights say maybe. Really advanced route runner and very elusive for his age. One to watch I hope.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Found a nice article on the two Iowa rb commits. One black and fullback size and white dude Brevin Doll. Funny thing is the article refers to them as thunder and lightning and for once the white kid is the lightning. They cite that Doll has a faster 200 meter than Cooper Dejean ever had at 21.9x. It goes on to say Doll is the fastest rb that Iowa will have had in the last 6 years . It's so rare to find a pro white football article like that. It also cites that he is an excellent receiver out of the backfield as well as an accomplished kr
2 more quick things. Cal Te turned rb is 245 pounds. I don't see Andy Alfieri getting a lot of carries at that size but he did play rb in high school.
Lastly Illinois soph wr Hank Beatty is 2nd string and now the starting kr. If there is another coming of Cooper Kupp his high school highlights say maybe. Really advanced route runner and very elusive for his age. One to watch I hope.

I'm very excited about Brevin Doll. Speed is an understatement. The kid can fly and is elusive.

mqdefault.jpg

Iowa Football lands SPEED | RB Brevin Doll commits to Hawkeyes | 2024 in-state recruiting momentum

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
The number one rated linebacker form Georgia, Sammy Brown made another visit to Clemson for Saturday's Elite Retreat. Brown now holds 29 offers from schools like Alabama, Auburn, Tennessee, Notre Dame, Ohio State, Michigan, etc., but he's visited Clemson and Georgia more than any other schools. Hoping he commits to Clemson, but he'll probably end up at Georgia. We'll see.
No matter where he goes it great seeing him as the number 1 linebacker in the 2024 class.

Brown has narrowed his choice to five. Clemson, Georgia, Oklahoma, Ohio State, and Tennessee. Looks like it's between Clemson and Georgia. Brown who runs track has run the 100M this year at 10.8, but weather was very cold. He's trying to get to 10.5/10.6. Phenomenal speed for a D1 LB prospect.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
I’m hoping Clemson. Last time Georgia had a stud, speedy, White LB. He was regulated to playing fetch on special teams for 4years.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
I’m hoping Clemson. Last time Georgia had a stud, speedy, White LB. He was regulated to playing fetch on special teams for 4years.
I doubt very seriously that Brown will be playing fetch for any D-1 school. He's the number 1 ranked LB in the 2024 class. This young man is a monster!
BTW, who was the LB you are talking about that was at Georgia?

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Nate McBride was the LB. He was lazor-timed at 10.5 in the 100. Played special teams.

D@#%! That stinks! I didn't realize McBride was a 4- star prospect. Well, all I can say about this is he should've transferred to another school instead of "EMBRACING" the special teams role.
Yep. Brown better be careful with his choice for sure!

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Agreed CS! Hope it all works out! McBride can be a cautionary tale.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
White Kid wins Wisconsin POY. Can’t even get a goddamn offer. Two walk on opportunities. Ends up in state at Wisconsin. Unreal, but we’ve all seen it thousands of times. So it’s very real.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
White Kid wins Wisconsin POY. Can’t even get a goddamn offer. Two walk on opportunities. Ends up in state at Wisconsin. Unreal, but we’ve all seen it thousands of times. So it’s very real.

It's so unfair when you think of how hard these kids train to become stars in high school yet no one wants them. Hope this kid keeps that
chip on his shoulder and it grows and makes him even angrier and hungrier to be the best. Would love to see Wisconsin have an All American
White Running Back for once!

Pretty crazy he was forced to join as a PWO, but it might be a blessing in disguise that he ended up at (relatively) white-friendly and run-friendly Wisconsin. I'd rather have our guys congregate at a few schools than be spattered around the country as tokens/backups/special teamers. White athletes fill out the back end of depth charts at major programs, never seeing the field. Imagine if Riley Moss went to Bama for example, he'd be prepping for job interviews instead of training camp.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
I’ve posted it before. But Wisconsin offered an in state Black RB that is 3 inches shorter and 20lbs lighter. 1000 less yards in a weaker conference, so yes. Race is a factor for dip **** lurkers.

Rocky B

Master
I’ve posted it before. But Wisconsin offered an in state Black RB that is 3 inches shorter and 20lbs lighter. 1000 less yards in a weaker conference, so yes. Race is a factor for dip **** lurkers.
We need to find out who these recruiters are and rip them a new hole.
Ask them point blank and call out their bullish!t.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
That would be great to record on video.
We need to find out who these recruiters are and rip them a new hole.
Ask them point blank and call out their bullish!t.

After 15+ years on this site, trying to fight on social media and other boards to point out the bias the conclusion I have arrived at is that it's up to the parents and their sons who are getting the shaft during the recruiting process to band together and call out the bias/collusion against their kids because they are White. This site certainly plays a role in tracking the discrimination however it operates more like a watchdog or a redpill waiting to be swallowed.

High school coaches won't advocate for their White kids and push back against the system, college recruiters will not 99% of the time (as this site's years of record keeping shows), college football coaches, administrations, boosters are all against White athletes too.

I do think it would be great if some of these recruits actually record the conversations they have.

booth

Mentor
Kellen Lindstrom Edge Rusher 4-star commits to Tenn.
Aaron Philo a 6'2"190 QB commits to Georgia Tech.
Tyler Cherry a 6'5" 210 lb QB commits to Duke.
Cole Sullivan a 6'4" 200lb LB commits to Michigan.
Danial Kaelin a 6'3" 200 QB commits to Nebraska.

Last edited:

jphoss

Mentor

This reminds me of when my older brother was in high school. I’m sure many here remember the name Kevin Jones, the 5*rb who went to va tech. Well the next year the rb that my brother played with broke all Kevin Jones’s records but couldn’t sniff a d1offer! He ended up having to go play at Lehigh smfh. I was young at the time and couldn’t understand how this kid wasn’t getting any D1 offers since he was breaking all the records this “generational” rb set the year before

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
This reminds me of when my older brother was in high school. I’m sure many here remember the name Kevin Jones, the 5*rb who went to va tech. Well the next year the rb that my brother played with broke all Kevin Jones’s records but couldn’t sniff a d1offer! He ended up having to go play at Lehigh smfh. I was young at the time and couldn’t understand how this kid wasn’t getting any D1 offers since he was breaking all the records this “generational” rb set the year before

Do you know if your brother's teammate ever acknowledged that he wasn't getting recruited was because he was White? Have you ever followed up with him? Just curious and thanks for sharing that story.

I always find the caste system stories rooted in actual experience to be the most compelling evidence. PA is still a fairly White state and there are many places where White athletes dominate but never get looks from PSU or Pitt. If I recall there is/was recently a dominant White RB in Northwest PA breaking all sorts of records but totally getting ignored during recruiting. These are the types of kids that should be getting recruited in by in state schools, MAC schools and the struggling schools in the Northeast/New England area (Rutgers, UCONN, Boston College, Syracuse, UMASS ) - schools that import blacks from out of the typical geographical recruiting region only to experience years of mediocrity.