Christianity, Jews(Israel), Abortion, Race, etc.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Since the Michael Vick being picketed thread moved into other controversial subjects, I thought I would start a thread that covered some of these topics. I know we have "Happy Hour," however, some of these areas of discussion seem to coincide. Feel free to include any other topics of controversy.

I'll start by saying, the reason I commented on the MV thread was because people get all concerned about the welfare of animals, yet we're aborting 1.5 million INNOCENT babies a year without giving it a thought!

I don't believe in abortion of any race, I believe it's murder! When a society goes down the dark road of the worship and idolizing of animals, environment, other people, entertainment or whatever, history says the end of that society is near.

I still haven't got anyone to answer as to why they believe in aborting all other races except the white race. Can any of you who said this say why?

Anyway, I think most here know where I stand. I'm Christian, but I don't blindly support Jews(Israel), and Jesus didn't either BTW. I don't support race mixing, (interracial marriage), I don't think white people should adopt outside their race, I don't think everyone and anyone should be allowed to come or just be dumped into this country!

I support capital punishment, but I don't believe in aborting an innocent human of any race, unless the life of the mother is at stake.

I try to support Caste Football, because I understand the discrimination of the white athlete probably as much or more than most of the members here!

I don't expect everyone to agree with me. Whewww! I'm wore out!:icon_grin:

Oh yeah, I own several guns, so don't none of ya'll come looking for me!

icsept

Master
I was raised with a style of Christianity that had distinct lines about right and wrong. Once I became a man, my life experiences revealed that morality/sin is not so black and white. It is easy to logically argue that abortion is wrong. However, I have been involved with two occasions where a women has chosen to have an abortion. As a man, I'm glad I didn't have to make or live with such a difficult decision. It is easy to sit back and judge. The real world is grey. If you take the pro-life position to its extreme, you have Monty Python's "Every Sperm is Sacred."

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
I've never suggested abortion is good for most other races.

However, I do believe negroes should be allowed abortion on demand, since many black children are born out of wedlock and unwanted.

Mother 'killed her baby in the microwave'

ChinaArnoldAP_228x414.jpg

Before white-invented medicine, although blacks have always had a very high sex drive, much of Africa was sparsely populated. Their survival rate was low.

Now, sub-Saharan African countries are crowded and the overflow is entering Europe.

article-0-1B3F569900000578-922_634x362.jpg

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
I was raised with a style of Christianity that had distinct lines about right and wrong. Once I became a man, my life experiences revealed that morality/sin is not so black and white. It is easy to logically argue that abortion is wrong. However, I have been involved with two occasions where a women has chosen to have an abortion. As a man, I'm glad I didn't have to make or live with such a difficult decision. It is easy to sit back and judge. The real world is grey. If you take the pro-life position to its extreme, you have Monty Python's "Every Sperm is Sacred."

The Monty Python movie skit "Every Sperm is Sacred." really doesn't apply to an abortion discussion because abortion is about the death of a fertilized egg and the skit was about birth control (condoms). Furthermore the Monty Python skit was basically an anti-Irish/Catholic screed which also made fun of British prudery.

If you consider the idea that the Pythons were making fun of white people and their "irresponsible" breeding, and then look at the state of Britain, Europe, the US and all of White society, as below replacement birthrates equal, first the import of foreigners to fill the empty spots of those unborn White people, and eventually the extinction of the culture if not the race. Then ha-ha, that wasn't such a funny skit after all.

Really just more anti-white propaganda. Show the same skit with blacks or browns as the subject of the humor and in Monty Python's Britain now you would go to jail. I guess back then they should have taken those rubbers off of their John Thomases.

Incidentally watching the skit now is a frightening glance at the beginning of the white racial suicide movement as Catholics are cruelly presented as irresponsible breeders in comparison to Muslims and Hindu's. A brief look at the population numbers of those groups just a couple of generations later makes this skit look like humor from the Dark Ages. Also I guess we are supposed to be repulsed by all those beautiful White children pictured in the video, perhaps because their faces are dirty?

[video=youtube;fUspLVStPbk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUspLVStPbk[/video]

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Genocidal hate for a group of people isn't going to help anyone.

As jaxvid and I have asked, what sense does it make for blacks to abort their babies?
I wanted to address these questions from the Vick thread.

No one is advocating genocide of blacks. That would be saying, Whites should force blacks into unwanted abortions. Blacks are willingly doing it themselves. Also, blacks are far from being genocided even with their above average rates of abortion.

As for the sense it makes for blacks to abort their own, it doesn't. Does it make sense for blacks to murder each other everyday at extraordinarily high rates? Does anything the black community does make "sense"? Upon further thought on this topic over the weekend, I'm going to soften my stance. Since abortion is murder, it should be illegal. Since Whites and some orientals are really the only groups that largely follow the law, White birth rates should rise. Blacks don't follow Whitey's laws, by and large, so the black market abortion ring will be just as prominent as the black market drug trade. Another industry blacks love to dabble in.

Laws are just laws. Trying to impose "Western morality" on groups of people who have proven to be incapable of accepting it seems like a fool-hearty task.

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
Since the Michael Vick being picketed thread moved into other controversial subjects, I thought I would start a thread that covered some of these topics. I know we have "Happy Hour," however, some of these areas of discussion seem to coincide. Feel free to include any other topics of controversy.

I'll start by saying, the reason I commented on the MV thread was because people get all concerned about the welfare of animals, yet we're aborting 1.5 million INNOCENT babies a year without giving it a thought!

I don't believe in abortion of any race, I believe it's murder! When a society goes down the dark road of the worship and idolizing of animals, environment, other people, entertainment or whatever, history says the end of that society is near.

I still haven't got anyone to answer as to why they believe in aborting all other races except the white race. Can any of you who said this say why?

Anyway, I think most here know where I stand. I'm Christian, but I don't blindly support Jews(Israel), and Jesus didn't either BTW. I don't support race mixing, (interracial marriage), I don't think white people should adopt outside their race, I don't think everyone and anyone should be allowed to come or just be dumped into this country!

I support capital punishment, but I don't believe in aborting an innocent human of any race, unless the life of the mother is at stake.

I try to support Caste Football, because I understand the discrimination of the white athlete probably as much or more than most of the members here!

Hey Carolina Speed,

Thanks for this thread. I'm in 100% agreement with all your points. I wish more people were too! The only thing that has majorly changed in my views now (which isn't even mentioned in your post) and is yet philosophical is regarding the NFL. As I posted after the last Superbowl in my post/thread entitled "DONE!", I am truly done with it because of my very worldviews and religious views you speak of. As a fellow Christian, I must tell you it is because of my faith and my race that I am done with it (the NFL) since it is a shamelessly pro-******, anti-Christian, anti-White tool for the agenda of the antichrist scum jews (see Matt. 23) for their New World Order. I am done no matter how much it enthralled me for over 45+ years from toddlerhood to last February. It is a combination of the anti-White Caste system, the crap Tebow went through, and a slew of other things, and yet I was positive about some things in spite of all that.

Then we had the Coke commercial with two shameless fudge-packers embrace a little girl (White of course) during the Superbowl that was shoved in our faces on worldwide TV. The whole Culti-Marxist bunch can repent or go to hell. I am done with the NFL and their ruling cult for life.

Iconoclast

Guru
I believe Islam needs to be destroyed at all cost. Even if it means genocide of all Arabs.

However Israel is too civilized and humane to do it and the Jew Controlled Media in the West is anti-Israel. So Jews living in White countries are also soft on Arabs.

I am hoping the Arabs put Israel in a life and death situation where they are forced to use their nukes.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
I believe Islam needs to be destroyed at all cost. Even if it means genocide of all Arabs.

However Israel is too civilized and humane to do it and the Jew Controlled Media in the West is anti-Israel. So Jews living in White countries are also soft on Arabs.

I am hoping the Arabs put Israel in a life and death situation where they are forced to use their nukes.

I'll admit that I don't completely understand all that's going on in Israel/Gaza, but isn't possible, just possible that ya'll don't know all that's happening there either?

"I have seen these people, the Lord said to Moses, "and they are a stiff necked people. Now leave me alone so that my anger may burn against them and that I may destroy them." Exodus: 32: 9-10

Even God wanted to destroy the Hebrew Nation at one time, according to the Bible.

I'm glad God hasn't destroyed me or this country for what we've become!

Kaptain

Master

Well what would be best for us - the genocide of all Arabs? Or, the genocide of all Jews? Just posing a question. What would effect our ability to control our own destiny more? How would either change our current civilization in decline?

My opinion is that the genocide all Arabs wouldn't change our situation in the least. I leave it at that.

Menelik

Mentor

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
From the Michael Vick Thread...

Carolina Speed said:
I could ask you a lot of questions as to why you don't believe in God when there's so much evidence of his existence, however, I will never convince you of anything.

I absolutely do believe in God because I’ve seen the way he/it has worked in my life. I've prayed nearly every day of my life. The Christian God, however, is presented as a judgmental, narcissistic, hypocritical autocrat in the Christian Bible.

In the process of “joining” my church as a young teenager, myself and the other fledgling inoculated/indoctrinated Goyim were forced to read the entire bible, discuss every “book” in the Old/New Testament in great detail, and pass exams in order to become a card-carrying member of the “Donate-to-Africa Club.” During this process, I realized that the ancient Jews responsible for penning this mythological miscreation were some of the world’s original Cultural Marxists…or at least the first to ever express themselves through the written word. If the “real God” is anything like the self-righteous, loveless, vengeful, faceless despot portrayed in the Christian Bible, then “God” is nothing I want to comprehend, let alone “worship.”

My God doesn’t know my fate eons prior to my birth. My God doesn’t create me in his image and then judge my sins (I’m merely a part of him, so perhaps they are actually his sins?). My God doesn’t boast about his infinate power, his omnipotence, his omnipresence, and his invincibility, but create/allow a world packed to the gills with odiousness and injustice. My God doesn’t banish me to hell to inhabit the lair of his arch-rival, Lucifer...he forgives me.

Dwid said:
Time is fluid. He can see our possible future. He sees all possibilities based on what decisions we make. God will give you what you need in his time, it may not see like it though.

Yeah, I'd like to think this is the most accurate assessment of his clairvoyant powers. I don’t understand God, nobody does.

Jaxvid said:
Isn't the idea that all abortion is murder at least logically consistent? So where does the 'okay for blacks to murder their babies' position lead one to? Genocidal hate for a group of people isn't going to help anyone.

Carolina Speed said:
As jaxvid and I have asked, what sense does it make for blacks to abort their babies?

I don’t agree that “all men are created equal” or that “all human life is precious.” Europeans should only concern themselves with the abortion of European children. Non-whites should have the freedom to govern the abortion of their children accordingly. As I said, non-white abortions should be highly encouraged, as any logical tribe should desire fewer enemies for the next generation of their kin to contend with. White abortions should be forbidden, with rare exceptions (rape, incest, fallopian tube pregnancy, etc) that should be terminated as early as possible.

Last edited:

Menelik

Mentor

Abortion IS murder regardless of race and I sympathize with ANYONE protesting against it. I don't see how ANYONE human isn't bothered by the FACT that over 50 MILLION BABIES have been murdered. Btw the link is from 2010.

http://www.lifenews.com/2010/11/26/nat-6891/

Last edited:
If the “real God” is anything like the self-righteous, loveless, vengeful, faceless despot portrayed in the Christian Bible, then “God” is nothing I want to comprehend, let alone “worship.”

Thrashen, I appreciate your candor..

I'm a Christian, but I instinctively agree with you.. I actually think Judaism (an Old Testament world view) is probably a more accurate, holistic view of God; bcuz the Old Testament readily documented, and acknowledged that God has (and does) put man thru some cold-blooded ordeals.
To me, it seems a blind spot in Christianity, that we don't talk more about (and/or lament) God's seemingly sadistic side.. It's almost exclusively about His love.. who knows..

Menelik

Mentor
Thrashen, I appreciate your candor..

I'm a Christian, but I instinctively agree with you.. I actually think Judaism (an Old Testament world view) is probably a more accurate, holistic view of God; bcuz the Old Testament readily documented, and acknowledged that God has (and does) put man thru some cold-blooded ordeals.
To me, it seems a blind spot in Christianity, that we don't talk more about God's seemingly sadistic side.. It's only about His love.. who knows..

And yet this same God sent his only begotten Son to die for humanities sins.

And yet this same God sent his only begotten Son to die for humanities sins.

Menelik,
Fair enough.. but this comes after drowning virtually every living man & creature on Earth.. Even those who were oblivious to God's doctrinal wishes..

I'm not diminishing God's loving side, I'm saying that (to me) the Old Testament presents a more balanced picture of a God, who loves and hates (?) I don't wanna debate Christian doctrine, bcuz you and I are probably on the same side.. I'm saying that my basic instincts line up with Thrashen, and I feel what the Old Testament Jews reported, when they lamented all the seemingly cruel & pointless ordeals God has for us..

Menelik

Mentor
Menelik,
Fair enough.. but this comes after drowning virtually every living man & creature on Earth.. Even those who were oblivious to God's doctrinal wishes..

I'm not diminishing God's loving side, I'm saying that (to me) the Old Testament presents a more balanced picture of a God, who loves and hates (?) I don't wanna debate Christian doctrine, bcuz you and I are probably on the same side.. I'm saying that my basic instincts line up with Thrashen, and I feel what the Old Testament Jews reported, when they lamented all the seemingly cruel & pointless ordeals God has for us..

The Hebrew Scriptures AND Book of Job do portray our Father in a vengeful light. We have, as Christians, FREE WILL as to whether believe or not. Try having this conversation with a Mohammadean for a better perspective.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Europeans should only concern themselves with the abortion of European children. Non-whites should have the freedom to govern the abortion of their children accordingly.
In my opinion, this seems the most sensible and "fair" stance for any Nationalist to take. It further stresses the importance of nations instead of multicultural countries. All races would be better off in their own nations, making decisions for themselves.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
From the Michael Vick Thread...

I absolutely do believe in God because I’ve seen the way he/it has worked in my life. I've prayed nearly every day of my life. The Christian God, however, is presented as a judgmental, narcissistic, hypocritical autocrat in the Christian Bible.

In the process of “joining” my church as a young teenager, myself and the other fledgling inoculated/indoctrinated Goyim were forced to read the entire bible, discuss every “book” in the Old/New Testament in great detail, and pass exams in order to become a card-carrying member of the “Donate-to-Africa Club.” During this process, I realized that the ancient Jews responsible for penning this mythological miscreation were some of the world’s original Cultural Marxists…or at least the first to ever express themselves through the written word. If the “real God” is anything like the self-righteous, loveless, vengeful, faceless despot portrayed in the Christian Bible, then “God” is nothing I want to comprehend, let alone “worship.”

My God doesn’t know my fate eons prior to my birth. My God doesn’t create me in his image and then judge my sins (I’m merely a part of him, so perhaps they are actually his sins?). My God doesn’t boast about his infinate power, his omnipotence, his omnipresence, and his invincibility, but create/allow a world packed to the gills with odiousness and injustice. My God doesn’t banish me to hell to inhabit the lair of his arch-rival, Lucifer...he forgives me.

Yeah, I'd like to think this is the most accurate assessment of his clairvoyant powers. I don’t understand God, nobody does.

I don’t agree that “all men are created equal” or that “all human life is precious.” Europeans should only concern themselves with the abortion of European children. Non-whites should have the freedom to govern the abortion of their children accordingly. As I said, non-white abortions should be highly encouraged, as any logical tribe should desire fewer enemies for the next generation of their kin to contend with. White abortions should be forbidden, with rare exceptions (rape, incest, fallopian tube pregnancy, etc) that should be terminated as early as possible.

Wow! Lots to cover here. Bear with me please?

Can I ask a couple of questions just so I don't make any assumptions?

Which God do you believe? You don't really say.

Do you believe Jesus Christ existed? Do you believe he was beaten, tortured, and crucified? It sounds as if you do, because you say things about Christianity that are not true. So why would you say or comment on something you don't believe in?

You say the Christian God is presented as narcissistic. Have you read the Bible? Ok, here's some scripture about the Christian God.
....He had no beauty or majesty to attract us to him, nothing in his appearance that we should desire him." Isaiah, 53:2

...The son of man did not come to be served, but to serve, and give his life as a ransom for many." Matthew, 20:28

I'm not going to give you more verses, although I could go on but clearly Jesus was not narcissistic.

Judgmental, yes. You want justice. We have judges in our court system who hand out punishment for injustices everyday. I want justice and my God will have his. " Do not take revenge, my friends, but leave room for God's wrath, for it is wriiten: "Vengeance is mine..., I will repay says the Lord." Romans, 12:19.

Hypocritical? Not sure if you're talking about Christians or the Bible. I will say being a hypocrite is not someone who trys to do right and fails, we've all failed and done wrong...For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God. Romans, 3:23.

I'm not sure what you think a Christian is, but joining a church, someone making you read and memorize the Bible, being a member of the donate to Africa club, etc, etc., is not what a Christian is. For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith,.., not by works. Ephesians, 2:8.

Self righteous, loveless, etc.? the Christian faith says, " THERE ARE NONE RIGHTEOUS, NO, NOT ONE, Romans,3:10.

What are you talking about? " Greater love has no one than this, that he lay down his life for his friends.. John 15:13.

Jesus died on a cross for us. I don't know of a greater love?

My God forgives me also, he paid with his life. "If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness. I John, 1:9.

God doesn't banish you to hell. It's your choice, whether to accept his grace, through his death burial and resurrection.

I make no apologies for serving a big God. Yeah, I believe he knows everything. "For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways... Isaiah, 55:8. If my ways were his ways, he wouldn't be much of a God.

All men may not be created equal in thought and reason, and understanding, etc., but Christ died for all. " He is patient with you, not wanting ANYONE to perish...2 Peter 3:16.

Again, Brother, I can't convince you of anything, but I'm going to back Jesus Christ, because he's the only way. He's the only one who laid down his life for you and me!

Last edited:

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
Carolina Speed,

First off, many thanks for your response. You’ve been a valuable member of CF for many years and I have a great respect for you and you’re opinions and hope that I haven’t offended you with mine. Since you’re a European-American from the Southern U.S., I’ll make the assumption that you’re either of English, Irish, Scottish, or Welsh descent. If I’m incorrect in this generalized supposition, then I apologize.

If I’m correct concerning your nationality, please consider this…if Christianity had remained a Middle Eastern religion and had never spread to the lands of your ancient forebears in the 5[SUP]th[/SUP] century (through a campaign of genocide, destruction, torture, and exile of your holy men, the Druids), do you think you’d still worship Celtic deities such as Camulus, Ankou, Ambisargus, Taranis, Segomo, Dispater, and Belenus? Or perhaps you’d still be paying homage to Anglo-Saxon deities such as Woden, Teiwaz, Þunor, Frige, or Sunne, if only their memory hadn’t been erased from existence?

How did the Christian God “judge” (heaven/hell) our ancient European forefathers that practiced Paganism in the hundreds/thousands of years prior to the birth of the Jesus Christ, the development/composition of the Christian Bible, and eventual dissemination of the religion? Are those ancient European men, women, and children (the greatest, strongest, and purest human beings to ever walk the earth) merely roasting in brimstone-encrusted depths of “hell” because they couldn’t comprehend just how “unsophisticated,” “uneducated,” “foolish,” and “immoral” they truly were for developing their own culture, their own set of morals/values, and their own deity-based religion in an attempt to explain and/or appreciate their life and existence in their sacred lands? Did the Christian God find it in his all-powerful heart to “forgive” them for breaking one of the “ten commandments” by “taking no other Gods before him?”

I told you that I believe in God and that I’ve prayed to him/it daily for my entire life. You asked what God I worship…but it is impossible for any human being to answer for certain because how does one label something that has the power to create human life, let alone the ability to create the universe? The God I speak to isn’t accurately described by any man responsible for writing the Christian Bible, the Talmud, the Koran, the Tripitaka, the Book of Mormon, the Bhagavad Gita, or any other mass-distributed text. He understands me, forgives me, protects me and my family, and bestows strength, love and hope to my life. My God is the great unknown being responsible for creating my ancestors in some long-lost Germanic tribe. They, too, were no doubt pondering the same questions as I do today as they gazed out at the dark blue universe each night and contemplated as to what infinite being brought upon their existence.

I like to think of myself as a highly moral person. I’ve never smoked, done drugs (prescription or illegal), or drank a drop of alcohol a day in my life, and I never will. I’ve never been charged with a crime other than minor traffic violations. I never associated with the wrong crowd in high school or college or “partied” with degenerates. I’ve never been to a strip club and I slept with one girl before meeting my wife around age 19. We’ve been together for 8 years, married for 6, with two young kids and hopefully more in the future.

If I continue down this path, will God banish me to his own personal torture-dungeon, “hell,” for me not being entirely certain that a Jewish carpenter from Galilee, born to a virgin mother that lived and died 2,000 years before I was born was the actual son of God? Or because I’m not entirely certain if this man was, in actuality, a supernatural being or merely some sort of rabble-rousing politician, or some talented magician who staged fake “miracles” (raising the dead, walking on water, multiplying fish/bread, turning water into wine, healing lepers, giving sight to the blind, moving a large boulder, etc), to the delight of large crowds of unwashed, half-wit sand-Negroes? Or because I’m not entirely certain if an ancient Middle Eastern tribe (the Hebrews) who seemed to be universally-detested everywhere they dwelled in the ancient world actually spoke to God, his angels, Satan, his demons, or witnessed countless miracles?

Again, I’m not trying to offend you and I realize that nobody has the answers to these questions. If I didn’t express these doubts, I wouldn’t be being honest to myself.

Last edited:

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Thrashen,

Thank you for the encouragement of being a CF contributor. I enjoy discussing and giving respect to white athletes. I have learned a lot of things from you as well as many others at CF. Yes, I am of German and English descent.

I really try not to pound my faith on people and only talk about Christianity when I feel someone has said something that is inaccurate, although I don't claim to know everything about the Bible and God either.

I have to admit my 5th century history is a little hazy and I can't answer some of your questions concerning the Druids. It's also difficult for me to believe some historical documentation about early Christians, because just like the white athlete, Christians are demonized by the Jew owned media and I'm not so sure some of history pertaining to Christians hasn't been embellished. Just like a lot of our historical events. With that being said, sometimes Christians don't act like Christians. It's not necessarily hypocritical, it's just sometimes we fail. Also, some who say they are Christian, may not be Christian.

"Not everyone who says to me, Lord, Lord, will enter the kingdom of heaven." Matthew, 7:22.

I will say this concerning what our ancestors believed or worshipped before Jesus or knew about the Old Testament. The Bible says, "since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God's invisible qualities-his eternal power and divine nature have been clearly seen....so that men are without excuse."
Romans, 1:20.

From what you've said in your previous post, it seems you understand that and worship God. Can you give any credit to how you live to your Christian upbringing, despite your bad experience? I believe God has judged and will judge people on what they know.

If you go back to Genesis and Noah, his 3 sons that re-populated the earth after the flood. The Bible says Noah walked with God. I believe he passed this on to his sons, and grandsons, etc., however if you recall, Noah became drunk and fell asleep and his son Ham saw him naked, while his other 2 sons Shem and Japheth did not look at Noah naked and covered their father.

Noah cursed Canaan the descendants of Ham. Ham's descendants settled mostly in Africa, Ham mean hot. Noah blessed Shem, means fame, and his descendants, (Hebrews), from which Jesus came, but Noah also prayed for Japheth, means may have space, the Gentiles, mostly European descendants. I don't know why God decided this is the way it should be, but I believe it. While our savior came from the Hebrews, God has immensely blessed our descendants of European heritage, while Ham's descendants, mostly black have not been as blessed. I don't understand it, but seems accurate, right?

So, to try to answer as to about European religion before Jesus, I believe Noah's son's passed their beliefs about God down to them. Japheth to the Europeans, however, just like Ham's descendants and Shem's, not all believed and started worshipping their own Pagan Gods. As I stated in a previous post, even God wanted to destroy the Hebrew Nation one time,

"...Now leave me alone so that my anger may burn against them that I may destroy them." Exodus, 32:10.

Right about the Ten Commandments. No one can always obey them. We've all broke every one them. All have sinned there are none RIGHTEOUS, no, not one. Romans, 3:10.

It's awesome you're a moral person, I can't say I've lived such a life. I'm married with 5 children, but I have done a lot of the things you say you haven't, but I'm not proud of it. However, no matter how good a person is, no one's perfect or righteous before God. So, 2,000 years ago God came down to us in human form,( Jesus) to provide a way out of our sin. "Jesus said there is only one that is good", Matthew, 19:17.

"The son of man came to seek and save what was lost. Luke, 19:10.

We all have doubts. I sometimes wonder about why things happened this way or that, but my faith is in Christ, because I'm a sinner no matter how much of a moral life I live, I've sinned and I'll continue to make mistakes as long as I live, and that's not self-loathing. It's just the truth.

Jesus said, I am the way the truth and the life. No man comes to the Father, except through me." John 14:6.

Lastly, I've taken no offense. I don't mind discussing most anything civilly. Most here at CF respect and understand that.

Good stuff, Thrashen. Thanks.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
From the Zionist Terror in Gaza thread....

Again, thanks Lew

You say those Jews aren't sincere in their beliefs and that's true, but I don't believe they are really Jews in the religious sense period. Much like when some here question why Christians don't adhere to their core beliefs like marriage between a man and woman. I have to question whether they are a Christian, they are not, Gay marriage is in direct contrast to both Jewish and Christian beliefs. So, I have to conclude that Jews in the media, film industry, sports, etc. who advocate these things are not Jewish. They may have a Jewish name, but that doesn't mean they are Jewish in their religious beliefs.

You don't think that if our Christian beliefs were not taken out of schools over 50 years ago there would be absolutely no Christian influence on our media whatsoever. I must disagree. It's because liberal Jews and liberal white people that helped rid our schools and children of any Christian values you see the obvious liberal God hating media today.

No I do not think white people are good, honest noble people in general. I believe we're all sinners. The Bible says we've all sinned. No matter how honest, noble, good we try to be, we'll fail. If you're honest, you'll admit you've lied or stolen or disrespected your parents, etc. at some point in your life. No one is perfect. I rely on God to help me be a moral person. That's why I'm Christian. If this country were run by just white people without dependency on God, you'd have the same problems.

You think people are basically good. I think they are not. I rely on God to help show me how to live. I guess you rely on yourself. That's how people are living now. How's that working?

By what system would we live if we didn't have any values or beliefs. Whose to say what's right and what's wrong? Isn't that how we are living now? To each his own. Yet we see how corrupt this country is.

God and Christianity is in every part of how this country was established until the last 50 years. The people who came here from other country's were mostly Christian and this country was blessed for over 300 years!

We do agree on most things except the most important thing to me, God. I believe and you don't. One of us is wrong.
What happens to me according to what you believe when I pass away? I guess either way, I'll be alright according to you.

If we claim to be without sin, we deceive ourselves and the truth is not in us." I John; 1:8.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer