Chris Johnson, "I can outrun Usain Bolt"

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
currently on pace to challenge for the single-season NFL rushing record, Johnson is said by many to be the fastest man in the league. he, like many negroes, doesn't hesitate to sing his own praises.

somehow, Miami's Ted Ginn is supposedly also in the mix for the league's fastest player because of his "official" 40 time from the OSU pro day of 4.31 forty. Ginn, too, thinks he can outrun Bolt. this article talks about it at length. some excerpts:

Asked who would win in a race between him and sprinter Usain Bolt, Johnson was more willing to discuss that one.

``I think I would beat him in a 50[-meter race],'' said the Titans star, who grew up in Orlando. ``Now, that is a better question. Any other person in the NFL is not a good thing for you to do.''

Ginn and Johnson both talk like they would have a decent chance of keeping up with Bolt.

The Dolphins' wide receiver has some track background. In high school, Ginn and his brother were part of a 4x100 relay team at the prestigious Penn Relays. Bolt was the anchor for another team, and although he closed the gap on Ginn's brother, Ginn's team won.

``I'm not going to say [Bolt] can flat out whup me,'' Ginn said. ``But he's a fast guy.''
apparently, these two idiots are so sure of themselves that they can't even manage to line up and race each other ... even after they make plans to do so, as this story illustrates.

TNB, as far as i can tell. and since when is Ted Ginn a Pro Bowler?

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
This is what happens when you have a league full of morons with low iq's. They think they can do amazing things. Hey blackswere able to move stones with the powers of their minds in ancient Africa so this doesn't seem so far fetched.
smiley2.gif

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
whiteathlete33 said:
This is what happens when you have a league full of morons with low iq's.  They think they can do amazing things.  Hey blackswere able to move stones with the powers of their minds in ancient Africa so this doesn't seem so far fetched. 
smiley2.gif

Yeah, that's exactly it. Who's going to call these dumb asses on their comments? No one in the media. They say anything they want, they do anything they want and they get a pass. It's one thing for them to be so stupid that they would say something like this, but when no one says anything agaisnt them they figure they must be right.

WHITE NOISE

Mentor
whiteathlete33 said:
This is what happens when you have a league full of morons with low iq's.  They think they can do amazing things.  Hey blackswere able to move stones with the powers of their minds in ancient Africa so this doesn't seem so far fetched. 
smiley2.gif

And in all of the dark African history not one building was more than a single story and generally made from mud, straw and animal dung. That's some amazingly advanced civilization.

StarWars

Mentor
I hate negroes. Bolt has proven just how far steroids can take you, just as Johnson and Ginn have so willingly proved how wienery they are and how far affirmative action can take you. All negoes feel they are extremely talented and deserve much more than they do. This is their defining attribute.

Bear Backer

Mentor
StarWars said:
I hate negroes. Bolt has proven just how far steroids can take you, just as Johnson and Ginn have so willingly proved how wienery they are and how far affirmative action can take you. All negoes feel they are extremely talented and deserve much more than they do. This is their defining attribute.

That is my experience with them as well. That is why they feel entitled and don't hesitate to let everyone know it. When that feeling of entitlement is rewarded by giving them things they don't deserve it only increases their delusions. They often say that blacks suffer from low self esteem, and point to that as a reason why they fail in school, but I say they suffer from unreasonably high self esteem, to the point where most of them can't even take personal responsibility for their own actions. When they fail, it is not their fault, but someone else's fault. usually Whiteys. Blacks ideal of fair play and equality is themselves receiving everything for nothing simply because they think they deserve it. You can see this attitude on display all across America where they are in situations of privilege. When they are in the majority such as the NFL, they expect more black coaches and owners simply because of this fact. When they are in the minority such as in receiving admissions to prestigious universities they expect to get first crack at and be overrepresented simply because they are a minority.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Jaxvid you know why no one will call these idiots on their outrageous claims? Because these are the "world's greatest athletes." If Don Beebe said that he would be the laughingstock of the league.

guest301

Hall of Famer
It is beyond silly for a athlete to say you could beat a guy that is world class in another sport. I'm sure Chris Johnson could take a set from Roger Federer and Ted Ginn could hit for a higher batting average than Joe Mauer. Yeah right.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Bear Backer said:
StarWars said:
They often say that blacks suffer from low self esteem, and point to that as a reason why they fail in school, but I say they suffer from unreasonably high self esteem, to the point where most of them can't even take personal responsibility for their own actions. When they fail, it is not their fault, but someone else's fault. usually Whiteys. Blacks ideal of fair play and equality is themselves receiving everything for nothing simply because they think they deserve it. You can see this attitude on display all across America where they are in situations of privilege. When they are in the majority such as the NFL, they expect more black coaches and owners simply because of this fact. When they are in the minority such as in receiving admissions to prestigious universities they expect to get first crack at and be overrepresented simply because they are a minority.

There was a study over half a century ago that claimed to show that black children preferred to play with White dolls more than black ones. This was cited in the Supreme Court's infamous Brown v. Board of Education decision in 1954, which mandated forced busing to create integrated schools, and which of course went a long way in destroying the government schools as a useful institution. However just about every study since then has shown that black childrenhave higher self-esteem than Whites, but asBear Backer statesthe "party line" is still that poor old blacks suffer from low self-esteem while Whites, being White, are blessed with "White skin privilege" and have everything going for them.

Whitestend to besensitive and reserved, while blacks are much less inhibited and, as a friend of mine once put it, don't observe any boundaries. Whites when they are drunk act like most blacks do when they are sober.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Don Wassall said:
Whites when they are drunk act like most blacks do when they are sober.</div>

Hey I never hopped in the back of a woman's pick up and beat on the window while she was driving down the road...wait, oh yea I guess I have done that--but I was drunk at the time. So yea, you're right Don.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
jaxvid said:
Hey I never hopped in the back of a woman's pick up and beat on the window while she was driving down the road...wait, oh yea I guess I have done that--but I was drunk at the time.

I'z down wit it. When you ho be actin' up and sheet youz gots no choice.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
smiley56.gif

pt.guard

Johnsons' comments were called "idiotic" on yesterday's PTI program. Forget Bolt.....any elite sprinter in the world, including Christian Blum, Craig Pickering, Christophe Lemaitre, etc....would smoke Johnson.

Chad Ocho-no-no once said that he could beat Michael Phelps in a 100 meter free style race.

StarWars

Mentor
Anybody else here think Bambi is the one of the fastest NFL players in history? His 100 time in college was about 10.6 and he got even faster as he got older. He was the most fluid player ever, and actually had hands! All the DWFS who think that the only way to see world class speed at WR is to take in the negroes with their antics and crime are so wrong. Instead of Tedd Ginn, you could have a modest, "explosive" player that could actually catch the ball.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
StarWars said:
Anybody else here think Bambi is the one of the fastest NFL players in history? His 100 time in college was about 10.6 and he got even faster as he got older. He was the most fluid player ever, and actually had hands! All the DWFS who think that the only way to see world class speed at WR is to take in the negroes with their antics and crime are so wrong. Instead of Tedd Ginn, you could have a modest, "explosive" player that could actually catch the ball.

Lance Alworth, a former Arkansas Razorback,also hated the nickname Bambi. just thought i'd throw that out there.
smiley2.gif

StarWars

Mentor
I know but he actually did run like a deer so I can't help it.Edited by: StarWars

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Yeh, and OchYOstinko can play pro soccer, Queen(Lebrown) James can play in the NFL, etc. These flamboyant ******** never cease the saber rattling & buffoonish comments.

pt.guard

Alworth played in an era where receivers were basically mugged all the way down the field (no 5 yd chucking rule) and still could not be stopped. Had sprinters speed, toughness, great hands and was one of the most graceful receivers ever to play.

Today he would be a "slot receiver" or a special teams demon.

White Power

Mentor
Their are scary Affroletes,but this thug scares my children through the TV. What an ugly and not very pleasnant person to look at even on his best day. Chris Johnson has a face and body that are perfect for radio. Oh I forgot to mention the dreadful dreads what in the hell is that mess on the top of your crown.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
White Power said:
Their are scary Affroletes,but this thug scares my children through the TV. What an ugly and not very pleasnant person to look at even on his best day. Chris Johnson has a face and body that are perfect for radio. Oh I forgot to mention the dreadful dreads what in the hell is that mess on the top of your crown.

Every time I see him I think of Milli Vanilli, but can't decide if he's Milli or Vanilli.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
As we probably all expected, talks are currently going on to stage a "race" between Bolt and Johnson for charity. Here are the details...