Chick fil a

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
I was a little surprised there has been no thread started about the recent news about Chick fil a CEO David Cathy's support of traditional marriage, so I'll give it a shot.

Recently, David Cathy, Chick fil a CEO recently came out in support of traditional marriage and of course he and the rest of the country was bombarded by protests and threats of not being able to open Chick fil a's in cities such as Chicago because of their bigotry. Even Chicago's, Boston's, and Washington D.C.'s Mayors came out saying Chick fil a's values aren't the values of these fine cities. Really!

It was just about 3-6 months ago that President Obama was against same sex marriage. I guess Obama was a bigot for the first 3 and half years of his presidency. Just more evidence of the insanity we live in this world. Thankfully the Mayor's of these cities have backed away from their stupidity.

I am also happy to report that today was Chick fil a support day and people came out in full support of David Cathy and Chickl fil a's support of traditional marriage. Many friends of mine here in North Carolina reported they waited 1 and a half to 2 hours to buy something in support of Chick fil a! Reports such as these have been coming in all over the country where Chick fil a's are located.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
I bet the media coverage is much more intense when the homo's stage their own protest by having "kiss-ins" at Chick-fil-a in the next few days (Sat. maybe?). Funny how those mayors backed off of their initial stands, probably got a stern message from their campaign managers.

There was an interesting exchange on a morning radio show in my area the other day, the 2 male jocks and one female were touting their support of gay marriage AND supporting Chick-fil-a owners right to his personal views (how nice of them) and then got a call from a guy who said those mayors should stand with the majority of people who oppose gay marriage, this brought an angry response from the radio talking heads who felt that 90% of people support gay marriage except old people and bigots, the caller then reminded them that gay marriage is 0 for 27 on ballot initiatives. They refused to believe that, because, you know, those people live in a liberal bubble, where EVERYONE supports gay marriage.

Doesn't make much difference, the gay supporters will get their way eventually and the next generation of Chick-fil-a owners will probably sponsor gay marriages at each outlet. But it's nice to see someone make a stand.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
I know a bunch of folks who turned out at North Georgia Chick-fil-A restaurants today to support Mr. Cathy's stand for Biblical morality. The Reb family was but one of them. I was *almost* surprised by the negative reaction many neo-evangelical non-denominational (few if any standards) Christians I know had to this positive display of support, as if it was an expression of hatred. They express no problem with the sodomite kiss-in that is expected to descend on these same restaurants Friday. What hypocrites they are, and ignorant to boot. Funny how all that tolerance goes one way and it is perfectly acceptable to be intolerant of fundamentalist Christianity.

Highlander

Mentor
Many friends of mine here in North Carolina reported they waited 1 and a half to 2 hours to buy something in support of Chick fil a! Reports such as these have been coming in all over the country where Chick fil a's are located.
I go there fairly often, but my visits have increased since the Cultural Marxist Totalitarians, including the whole of the MSM, planted their freak flags high on this issue, exposing them for the Luciferian perverts they truly are and for all of the world to see.

I just tried to go again tonight, but, forget it...the line was around the building and the drive-thru had about two dozen cars in it. I will support them tomorrow, instead.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Highlander, the same thing happened to Mrs. Reb and I tonight when we went back to our local establishment. The line was out to the highway, so we'll be making a return trip within the next couple of days. It is nice to see so many people turn out to support them. It would be great if White Nationalists could get that same level of popular support that I've seen today.

Hawkeye2

Mentor
We live in a society that gets offended way to easily, the other day I upset a lady the other day because I called her mam. Today all of a sudden a gesture aimed at showing respect is now seen as offensive. So that's why I'm not surprised that everyone is in an uproar over the values and beliefs of the CEO of Chick Fil A. From what I've read about this guy, he apparently is family man, very good to his employees, and a very ethical businessman, all qualities rarely seen from businessmen these day.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I've never seen a Chick-fil-A in Vegas, and don't recall ever seeing one when I lived in Pennsylvania either.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Highlander, the same thing happened to Mrs. Reb and I tonight when we went back to our local establishment. The line was out to the highway, so we'll be making a return trip within the next couple of days. It is nice to see so many people turn out to support them. It would be great if White Nationalists could get that same level of popular support that I've seen today.

CR, Mrs. Carolina Speed and 2 of my girls waited 2 and a half hours for our dinner tonight! I told her to wait until tomorrow, but she politely refused. It is indeed nice to see the support for Mr. Cathy and his principles.

Highlander

Mentor
I've never seen a Chick-fil-A in Vegas, and don't recall ever seeing one when I lived in Pennsylvania either.
I remember reading somewhere recently that they started in the Southeastern U.S. and have since expanded to the midwest and parts of the West and East. This "issue" probably wouldn't be as big of a deal if they hadn't expanded beyond the Southeast and into the stongholds of "Rainbow Coalition" zones like Chicago and Boston.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Yes, there are none within 50 miles of my house, probably about two of them in Michigan.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Last edited:

TwentyTwo

Master
The Chick-fil-A near my house was backing traffic up entering the shopping center...and lines of people outside the doors was really impressive!

"Tolerance" is a one-way street with the sodomites...

What happen to Freedom of Speech or Freedom of Religon??

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Dixie, we did the same thing except that with Mrs. Reb feeling ill, we didn't make it to church last night. I'd never had their breakfast before yesterday, but it was good for fast food. Glad to see others here who were supporting Mr. Cathy!

Thrashen

Hall of Famer

I’ve heard of Chick fil-A through their commercials, and I may have driven past one or two in all my travels. Out of curiosity, I searched Google Maps and there are about 10 restaurant locations in Pennsylvania. The majority of these are in and around Philth-a-delphia (Concrete Colon, USA). I too wish that I could also support them, but, unfortunately, aside from my work-related travels, I have none within 100 miles.

The commercials I’ve seen are cute, family-oriented, and kid-friendly. They’ll usually feature a team of Holstein cows that encourage the viewer to “eat more chicken†(supposedly Chic fil-A’s specialty)…

chick-fil-a-cows.jpg

Comparing these pleasant adds to those produced by their “competition†(McDonalds, Burger King, Wendy’s, Arby’s, Subway, Pizza Hut, Sonic, etc), which will exclusively feature a laughably-diverse cast, a non-white athlete, a powerful female with super-strength and an acid tongue, or the ever-present “imbecile white male†character who is insulted, emasculated, humiliated, beaten down, or disgraced in some other revolting manner…

IFWT-Reggie-Bush-Pizza-Hut.jpg

lebron-james-mcdonalds.jpg

wendys_hole2.jpg

193370664_640.jpg

bilde

Highlander

Mentor
Burger King, Wendy’s, Arby’s, Subway, Pizza Hut, Sonic, etc), which will exclusively feature a laughably-diverse cast, a non-white athlete, a powerful female with super-strength and an acid tongue, or the ever-present “imbecile white male” character who is insulted, emasculated, humiliated, beaten down, or disgraced in some other revolting manner…
Due to time considerations I've had to stop by BK twice this month, once going inside and once through the drive-thru. They have a huge new poster, nicely framed, in the dining room area that features three White females enjoying their meal along with two males, one a mulatto with a semi-afro and a one an obvious member of the tribe. All smiling and laughing with each other while enjoying their meals together.

When going through the drive-thru, I saw another, smaller poster, unframed, against one of the windows. It was a marketing piece for their scholarship fund. While waiting for my food, I scanned the poster...3 Hispanics, 2 Asians, 2 blacks, and two Whites. The two Whites were female. Apparently, White males need not apply for the BK Scholarship.

Westside

Hall of Famer
Chix Fil A stores are making in roads to Southern Ca. Last night a new one in Northridge Ca had its support day. The line was off the charts. Funny, most of the people were white with a few hispanics. I did not think there were that many pale faces left in the SF Valley.LOL The event was peaceful naturally.

Tommorrow with be homo make out day. That should be interesting.

I believe a year ago, I advised members here of their chicken sandwiches. They are the best tasting and locations are spic and span in cleanilness. The operation is top notch as fast food goes, similar to In and Out Burger, which is also Christian owned. Funny how that is.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
The people that went to Chick-fil-A yesterday should go tomorrow. Large crowds and long lines will discourage the freaks from showing up.

I expect several lawsuits will be filed from the events tomorrow. The typical stuff, phoney claims of discrimination, bias, etc. Also expect some anti-gay violence to be faked or staged.

I would not be surprised if this brings out the ghetto element and some "youths" cause disturbances.

It seems the media has ignored the support day but for some reason I expect lots of coverage of the queer day.

If the owner really had balls (which he doesn't by the way) he would close them all tomorrow and give a big F-U to the f@gs.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Good point about both Christian owned chains, Westside. In-N-Out and Chick-fil-A are both rapidly expanding around the country. I remember the first In-N-Out in Utah in '08 and now Chick-fil-A is expanding more into the midwest and west.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
If the owner really had balls (which he doesn't by the way) he would close them all tomorrow and give a big F-U to the f@gs.

Yep, he could make it a "family holiday" and drive the sodomites crazy.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
The people that went to Chick-fil-A yesterday should go tomorrow. Large crowds and long lines will discourage the freaks from showing up.

I expect several lawsuits will be filed from the events tomorrow. The typical stuff, phoney claims of discrimination, bias, etc. Also expect some anti-gay violence to be faked or staged.

I would not be surprised if this brings out the ghetto element and some "youths" cause disturbances.

It seems the media has ignored the support day but for some reason I expect lots of coverage of the queer day.

jaxvid,

I like your first suggestion in that we should all go back tomorrow. The people who support Chick Fil A way out number the ones that do not. I think it shows more courage to show up than to close the doors and not show.

I saw plenty of media coverage both nationally and locally. Bill O'Reilly covered Chick Fil A extensively as did my local news here in Charlotte.

I was encouraged to see what people would do to make a stand for what's right. I wish we could see more of this.

I'm not sure what you mean by the owner not having balls. I think The Chick Fil A restraunts are franchised, which means each Chick Fil A has an owner. I'm not sure if Mr. Cathy (COO) of Chick Fil A could enforce over 1600 Chick Fil A's to close on one day.

But I think Mr. Cathy has plenty of balls by coming out publicly about his Christian faith and his support of traditional marriage!

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer

dwid

Hall of Famer
Do you think bringing your wife in there today and kissing is a good way to counteract these guys? I'm not talking about the tongue kissing that these perverts will be doing with their " life partners" in a public place where children eat, but a nice small kiss on the lips.

edit: I went with my wife, there were no **** there, at least openly gay people, no kissing, no hugging between men or women etc. It looked like a regular day at Chick fil a

Last edited:

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
It looked like a normal day at our Chick-fil-A this afternoon as well. I' glad regular folks didn't stay away from there today just because of the planned cultural disturbance.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Whether by accident or not (and it probably was accidental), this has turned out to be a brilliant marketing move by Chick-fil-A. What's left of the Silent Majority -- I call it the Salvageable Minority these days but it's still a large number on an issue like homosexual "marriage" -- will support businesses that oppose the radical homosexual agenda.

Other companies can do the same as Chick-fil-A, but how many will have the guts to do so? Outside of large urban areas and some college towns, it's safe to put a sign on the window saying "we oppose homosexual marriage" or something else signifying where the business stands on the issue. Everything has been politicized in CM America, so why not?

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
How will Limbaugh, Hannity and the rest of the well-paid shills who pretend there are vast differences between the two identical monopoly parties explain this away? Not that common sense is capable of penetrating the brains of the true believing dittoheads.

Romney Doesn't Defend Chick-fil-A

Even as Chick-fil-A sets sales records thanks to supporters of traditional marriage flooding into stores to support its Christian values, one conservative politican is having nothing to do with the controversy.

And he's the one running for president.

On Friday, Mitt Romney told reporters he wasn't going to talk about the controversy that has captivated the country, prompting many notable conservatives to take a stand on the restaurant chain's commitment to traditional marriage and conservative values.

full article: Romney Doesn’t Defend Chick-fil-A