Chick fil a

Tom Iron

Mentor
Don, it's either the White bum or the black bum.
Pick your poison. With me, it's going to be the White bum.

Tom Iron...

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Don, it's either the White bum or the black bum.
Pick your poison. With me, it's going to be the White bum.

Tom Iron...

I don't pick either poison. I opted out of the lesser of two evils charade 30 years ago.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer

Deus Vult

Mentor
Took my daughter to Chik-Fil-A this morning for breakfast, and was reminded why, even before this latest homo vs traditional values dust-up, CFA was/is an obvious choice for any race-conscious white person.

The restaurants are always clean and staffed with employees who are several cuts above the typical McDonald's crew. No Sheniqua or Sheniqua attitude; no pierced/tattooed bohemian freak who would clearly rather be elsewhere.

The clientele is almost always completely or near-100% white. You never hear of a "wilding" or a chimpout at a CFA. This morning, a group of 15-20 elderly white ladies played bingo in a section of the CFA. We ate our breakfast and enjoyed the company of these beautiful ladies.

The cost of Chik-Fil-A as compared with Wendy's, et al, is only slightly more (chicken versus chicken). Yet the quality is many times higher.

Highlander

Mentor
Local CBS news station in Atlanta goes to cover "protest" day at CFA on August 1st. When they find out it is really "Appreciation Day", they aren't interested and take off.

"We thought it was a protest, but it's not...It's Appreciation Day, so we're not going to shoot it."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOLHsrJ4Gak&feature=related

Matra2

Master
Highlander's link reminds me of the GOP BS about how the world "hates us because we're free". Right. A cop who merely has a sandwich from a politically incorrect company in supposedly right wing Texas is under investigation because a couple of lesbians are upset. I'll bet Jorge Arbusto (George W Bush) is on the side of the dykes. Conservatives will still claim Jorge was the greatest President since Reagan (another phoney). In my view the Islamic world is far more free than the PC West.

Last edited:

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
What chance does Chick-fil-a have, or anyone that agrees with them?

This is the US Army giving a star to a dyke and having her "wife" pin it on!!!Meet Brig. Gen. Tammy Smith, the first openly gay U.S. general
Last week, Brigadier General Tammy Smith became the first openly gay officer of flag rank in the United States army. She was promoted in an Aug. 10 ceremony at Arlington at which Brig. Gen. Smith's wife, Tracey Hepner, pinned the star onto her uniform.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/meet-brig-gen-tammy-smith-us-first-openly-211521611.html

USA! USA! USA!

Smith_Tammy.jpg

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Highlander's link reminds me of the GOP BS about how the world "hates us because we're free". Right. A cop who merely has a sandwich from a politically incorrect company in supposedly right wing Texas is under investigation because a couple of lesbians are upset. I'll bet Jorge Arbusto (George W Bush) is on the side of the dykes. Conservatives will still claim Jorge was the greatest President since Reagan (another phoney). In my view the Islamic world is far more free than the PC West.

I tell ya what...I'm no "fan" of Saudi Arabia, but they sure don't take one ounce of cultmarx cr@pola from the vile s0d0mites. :icon_wink: