Caste Football Returns

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
I don't know what happened, but thanks Don for getting CF back! If money has been the issue, let us know. I know there's been a thread on contributing, and I didn't this time, but I will if this is a big issue!

Thanks again!

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
I don't know what happened, but thanks Don for getting CF back! If money has been the issue, let us know. I know there's been a thread on contributing, and I didn't this time, but I will if this is a big issue!

Thanks again!

Hooray! Caste Football is back!

I checked it every day to see if it had returned and, lo and behold, today it had!

What other site offers the important perspective this site does?

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
It's been a sad couple of weeks, to be sure. Everyday I would pop on to the site, only to get the message that the discussion forums couldn't be found.
It's a glorious day!

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Apparently CF was causing an overload on the server hosting it via the sending out of large numbers of spam emails. This happened previously to cause the site to be taken down in January of this year, also the site had been hacked and was showing lots of drug ads originating from third world countries.

This time the site wasn't hacked as far as the ads, but the email barrage happened again and the discussion forum was pinpointed as the culprit and was disabled. I had no advance warning this was going to happen; like everyone else I went to the forum and received the "not found" message.

The past two weeks have been spent finding a new host for CF and migrating this very large site to a new server. The first one turned out to be incompetent or worse (most employees seem to be based in India) and after paying them three different times for ever more expensive hosting packages, my webmaster advised me to sign on with a different hosting company, and the board finally went back online last night around 2 or 3 in the morning Eastern time.

When I find out more information about what needs to be done to prevent another occurrence of the board being taken down I'll let everyone know. It could be that the forum will need to be upgraded, and/or the rest of the site rebuilt or ditched but that's just speculation at this point.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
If you notice any glitches or problems, post them on this thread. Thanks

Last edited:

white lightning

Hall of Famer
So glad to be up and running again. Thanks Don. Everyone here owes so much debt & gratitude to. I'm gonna send some money in november or december. Hope your doing well my friend.

I encourage anyone that can afford to to also please donate to the best site on the internet. Let's keep it going forever. People are slowly waking up.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
happy that my favorite site on all the intra-webs is back up and kicking! until it was down, i didn't realize how much i'd miss this place.

thanks for all the hard work you put in to keep it up and running, Don.

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
So very glad to come on here this evening and find the site back and running. I had checked almost every day and thought it was the end. This is the best sports/current events site online. I should be able to donate just after November 1st. Let's all do what we can for Don and his fine and unique resource for those wanting the truth, no matter how uncomfortable or challenging it is.

p.s.: It's good to see all of you!

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Great to see the CF Discussion forum back online. :)

Don, thanks for all your hard work & efforts sir. I'll look to kick in some more dough here soon.

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
If you notice any glitches or problems, post them on this thread. Thanks

I had some problems logging in. I would type in my username and password, it would acknowledge me logging in but then the boxes would be blank and I couldn't post. I also couldn't access any newer posts. It did this numerous times.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I had some problems logging in. I would type in my username and password, it would acknowledge me logging in but then the boxes would be blank and I couldn't post. I also couldn't access any newer posts. It did this numerous times.

This happened with me as well.

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
This happened with me as well.

Glad to see you back Leonardfan. Glad to see the rest of the guys too.

I would log in, it would say thank you for logging in but I wouldn't be logged in.

Hopefully everything gets squared away.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
I'm glad CF is back up as well! Hopefully the email issue won't be such a problem in the future.

icsept

Master
Damn, that was the worst time for the site to go down. Right in the heart of football season. This site gives me all the white player updates without having to dig through the box scores. Glad it's back up.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member

Try clearing your cache. I was experiencing something similar but after clearing the cache it is happening less. I find that when it does happen, if I refresh the page it usually works correctly.

If anyone else is experiencing a similar problem or other problems please post it here.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Just sent in $35 god bless!

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
That was the roughest two months ever, it was two months wasn't it? Sure seemed like it. I tried going to the local boards and talking football with the area DWF's but for some reason they didn't like my take on things. Imagine that?

Notice how during the absence Boehner resigned and Ryan was forced in and they passed a horrible budget deal. Coincidence? I think not!

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
It wasn't quite 2 months friend, but it did seem like a loooong time and misery of abstinence.
And yes, the whores in DC are continuing their whoredom for their pimps. Good we can log on here and share truth with like minds and escape the vortex of the machine...

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Don the login issue with me occurs when I login from the activity stream page. If I navigate to the home page for the forums I show as being logged in but when I navigate to using the Discussion Forum link it shows me as logged out. I have the work around so it's not a big issue for me personally.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Don the login issue with me occurs when I login from the activity stream page. If I navigate to the home page for the forums I show as being logged in but when I navigate to using the Discussion Forum link it shows me as logged out. I have the work around so it's not a big issue for me personally.

Try refreshing the page when you're not shown as logged in. That works for me as I have the same issue.

GiovaniMarcon

Mentor
I'm glad the site is back, too. I don't really use my TV for sports and CF is basically my sole source of information regarding the NFL or any sports in general, and I like that it provides facts with an emphasis on White players, where as typical sports wrapup shows tend to just be politically correct (read: insanely anti straight White male) propaganda.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
I'm glad the site is back, too. I don't really use my TV for sports and CF is basically my sole source of information regarding the NFL or any sports in general, and I like that it provides facts with an emphasis on White players, where as typical sports wrapup shows tend to just be politically correct (read: insanely anti straight White male) propaganda.

Ditto here GM. We don't even have/ use the TalmudVision. I occasionally will check some stats & scores online (here & there). Thus, the only "in-depth analysis" that I ingest is here at CF. ;-)