Caste Football Returns

Riggins44

Master
It's awesome to see the CD Discussion Forum back online. As others have said, this is the best site on the web.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Caste Football is now on Facebook! I have added a Caste Football page on Facebook. The page is public (for now) until the trolls attack, so stop by and bookmark. We can use the page as outreach to newbies but it can also be another contact source for us if this site ever has any glitches or if you cannot access it and want to find out what's up. Now we have another way to keep in touch in case the internet demons attack here again.

Here is the link, feel free to post and comment.

https://www.facebook.com/Caste-Football-1480896672219540/

Riggins44

Master
Vikings - TV Series on History Channel

I know this isn't where this thread belongs, but I couldn't create a new one in Happy Hour.

Has anyone seen a series on the History Channel called Vikings? I just started watching it this weekend through Amazon Prime, and it is really good. It's a historical drama/fiction based on Vikings who actually lived in the 8th - 9th centuries. The main character is a war chief/raider named Ragnar Lothbrok, who is based on a real person. It is very professionally done; cinematically it looks like a major motion picture, as it is created by Metro-Goldwyn Mayer. Though there is real reason to be wary since MGM of course is a Zionist-owned entity, I have been impressed by it so far. I watched about 10 episodes this weekend and am hooked. It looks to be very realistic and historically accurate. It's one of those movies/ TV shows we here at CF like to see as it shows White men in an unapologetically strong and fearless light.

You should check it out if you have the opportunity.

Heretic

Master
I know this isn't where this thread belongs, but I couldn't create a new one in Happy Hour.

Has anyone seen a series on the History Channel called Vikings? I just started watching it this weekend through Amazon Prime, and it is really good. It's a historical drama/fiction based on Vikings who actually lived in the 8th - 9th centuries. The main character is a war chief/raider named Ragnar Lothbrok, who is based on a real person. It is very professionally done; cinematically it looks like a major motion picture, as it is created by Metro-Goldwyn Mayer. Though there is real reason to be wary since MGM of course is a Zionist-owned entity, I have been impressed by it so far. I watched about 10 episodes this weekend and am hooked. It looks to be very realistic and historically accurate. It's one of those movies/ TV shows we here at CF like to see as it shows White men in an unapologetically strong and fearless light.

You should check it out if you have the opportunity.

Great to see CF back up!

Riggins44, it looks like the usual suspects are now going after the culture you described in that program as being "racist" and "oppressive" to non-Whites and women:

http://www.infowars.com/more-things-that-are-now-racist-thor-heavy-metal-music-viking-cosplay/

Phall

Master
I'm happy CF is back. Don Wassall is unfortunately no longer an apt administrator. He is too old and uninterested.

I can't tell how long exactly this forum has been off-line, but i surely asked search engines including twitter, wordpress, facebook, and Christianity. I missed you other posters!

Don: I appreciate your works. Step down.

you always overvalued your "archives" but they're gone along with your old forum software. not yet today, but soon. (next time you get ddos'd)

Phall

Master
I'm happy CF is back. Don Wassall is unfortunately no longer an apt administrator. He is too old and uninterested.

I can't tell how long exactly this forum has been off-line, but i surely asked search engines including twitter, wordpress, facebook, and Christianity. I missed you other posters!

Don: I appreciate your works. Step down.

you always overvalued your "archives" but they're gone along with your old forum software. not yet today, but soon. (next time you get ddos'd)

i should edit this a TON because i'm drunk, but it's no matter, other than politeness... there is no other place to commiserate. when your old man's sports forum goes, where will you go on the internet?