Caste football members

guest301

Hall of Famer
White Savage...I was planning on moving on from this thread but I had to address something you said in your last paragraph. Something along the lines of me "being a odd duck- a part Jewish- evangelical MMA fan" . Certainly around this website, I definitely am a odd duck. Half of you guys here probably can't figure out if I am on your side or not.
smiley2.gif
But out in the world I am not as odd a duck as you might think. There are millions of Messainic Jews(christian Jews) just like me and there are thousands more converting on a monthly basis. While most orthodox Jews would consider what we have done a heresy and that we are no longer Jews, we disagree, we are "completed jews" and you can't change heredity anyway. So the MMA part might make me a odd duck
smiley36.gif
..but not as odd as you might think, except around these parts, of course!Edited by: guest301

Bart

Hall of Famer
guest301 said:
But out in the world I am not as odd a duck as you might think. There are millions of Messainic Jews(christian Jews) just like me and there are thousands more converting on a monthly basis.

Those figures areridiculous.Millions of Messianic Jews?You've been reading too many John Hagee newsletters.

guest301

Hall of Famer
It depends on who you talk too. Millions or hundreds of thousands...it's still alot of people and growing. I was at a messianic Jewish congregation in North Dallas back as far back as 2002 and it was practically standing room only....You can quibble with the numbers if you want too, I can't prove it one way or another, but I know it's growing in a phenominal way. I am a fan of John Hagee and watch him often but I don't get his newsletter, thanks for the tip!
smiley2.gif
Edited by: guest301

White_Savage

Mentor
Not as fast as Islam, atheism, or the world's population in general I'd wager.