Brandon Wegher

boing614

Please dont crucify me over this,
Brandon Wegher was not very elusive his freshman year. I have seen Weghers highschool tapes and he makes unreal elusive moves. Why cant he do this as a college back. There are so many videos of Iowa Wegher rb running to space and not juking. The onlyway I see Wegher making a cut is on the last play against Indiana where he hits the line and cuts awesome against the Indiana safety and runs for a 27yrd touchdown. Please dont hate me but I have Watched Brandon Bourbons high school tape and he is not as fast as they say. He will probably not make a difference in Kansas rb history.

boing614

I have seen Brandon Bourbon and he is okay but is slow to cut and has no real pickup speed. I hate stupid black players but I undertand why this website will hate me.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Lol mhmhm well lets see. In your first 25 posts you've already criticized some of our best prospects! What's your agenda?? BTW we already have a fricking Brandon Wegher thread quit making all these duplicates.

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
He looks like a troll to me as well.
smiley124.gif

kre08

Guru
"I hate stupid black players but I undertand why this website will hate me."-Boing614

Bub you have the articulation of a small child.