Brandon Marshall -- NFL Treats Blacks Unfairly

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Another moron with a huge inferiority complex speaks -- one who would likely be in prison if not for the NFL coddling him and paying him millions of dollars -- and of course the media regurgitates what he spews.

Brandon Marshall has had innumerable problems with law enforcement yet gets chance after chance and is even a commentator for "Inside the NFL." Most blacks live in a pure fantasy world when it comes to race, but the comments are great after this article:

Brandon Marshall: White Players Are Treated Differently Than Black Players In NFL

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2015/09/09/brandon-marshall-brady-nfl/

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
I suspect more and more black players will start making these kinds of statements. Why? To gain even more preferential treatment than they have now. They won't be satisfied until the league is entirely black with every general manager and head coach black. Will the DWF's continue to support the league at that point. Some will, but even then most would just give up on their "heroes."

PHillisFan

Master
Another moron with a huge inferiority complex speaks -- one who would likely be in prison if not for the NFL coddling him and paying him millions of dollars -- and of course the media regurgitates what he spews.

Brandon Marshall has had innumerable problems with law enforcement yet gets chance after chance and is even a commentator for "Inside the NFL." Most blacks live in a pure fantasy world when it comes to race, but the comments are great after this article:

Brandon Marshall: White Players Are Treated Differently Than Black Players In NFL

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2015/09/09/brandon-marshall-brady-nfl/

Yeah I saw that. Marshall is a clown. Someone should ask him about the caste system against whites in the NFL. He probably wouldn't know where to begin.

PHillisFan

Master
I suspect more and more black players will start making these kinds of statements. Why? To gain even more preferential treatment than they have now. They won't be satisfied until the league is entirely black with every general manager and head coach black. Will the DWF's continue to support the league at that point. Some will, but even then most would just give up on their "heroes."

It's funny because blacks had their own negro leagues and they were dissatisfied for not being able to integrate with the white leagues, yet they won't rest until, like you said, they make the NFL like Gram-bling. They seek only to destroy others and themselves.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Yeah I saw that. Marshall is a clown. Someone should ask him about the caste system against whites in the NFL. He probably wouldn't know where to begin.

I saw this article posted on profootball talk earlier today and that's exactly what I said in the comments section.

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
"White players, specifically at the quarterback position, are treated differently,†the five-time Pro Bowler said.

He's right; they're held to a much higher standard. You're typically “treated differently†when you're not committing violent crimes or causing trouble on/off the field. The only white QB that I can remember causing any "drama" whatsoever in the last 10 years is Jay Cutler during his time in Denver and Brett Favre during his yearly "retirement" saga…both of which were very minor compared to, well, everything that black NFL players do 24/7/365. When was the last time a white QB (or white player) was even convicted of a crime? Only a small handful of white players have been busted for PEDs. Of them, I can't recall a single QB.

“I think that the important role that I play on this show is to give the viewers (an) inside look of the locker room,†Marshall said. “I am a player right now. This is not just from our locker room; this is from the locker rooms across the States. This is how guys are feeling. This is not just my opinion. These are conversations I’m having with guys.

“It’s just not African-American players. I’ve had this conversation with Caucasian players as well. The most important part of this whole discussion is the process for the players. They just want the process to be fair and right. They just want to get it right.â€

Translation: Blacks are angry that Tom Brady successfully appealed his suspension because he’s a great player leading a division rival of Marshall's Jets whose success directly influences their success. Same with all the other black players...jealous that Brady and his white-friendly team weren't unjustly punished for an "infraction" for which there was no evidence to convict them.

This headcase has been in trouble for everything (DUI, domestic abuse twice, battery twice, assault on a police officer, disorderly conduct, multiple vehicular crimes, involved in a stabbing and a fatal shooting). He's a "good kid" and we should listen to his sagely advice...
brandon-marshall-1.jpg

CAPTION: Marshall's Mugshot

Tannehill17

Mentor
I saw this article posted on profootball talk earlier today and that's exactly what I said in the comments section.

Is your user name dcapettini?

Heretic

Master
When Denver Bronco SS, T.J. Ward, was recently asked why he thinks he was suspended, he replied "My last name’s not Brady." Typical black NFL crybaby. First off, Brady never broke any civil law, nor was charged with one. His was strictly related to NFL conduct, in which he was found not guilty. Ward's was a civil law violation where he was charged with misdemeanor assault and disturbing the peace, which was, as usual, "dropped". Funny how so many black NFL and college players have charges like these "dropped". If he were White, he would've been "dropped" from the team.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...mes-not-brady/

Classic TNB. The fact that a moronic afrolete like Marshall has a second "job" as one of the "analysts" on Inside The NFL speaks volumes about the current state of the sports media. When other members of that same vile body give him a forum to spew such nonsense it just further demonstrates their unbridled complicity in promoting a false, destructive agenda.

If someone were to ask this imbecile about the Caste System against whites, I reckon it would go something like this : "So, Brandon, based on the demographics of the nation alone, there should be 5 times more whites in the NFL than blacks, what do you think the reasons are for this not being the case ?" The response would surely be along these lines : "Whatchu talkin' 'bout, muhfuggah fahve tahmes mo' crackahs...." followed by a rapid descension into a litany of profanities and unintelligible bix nood.

:afro:

Last edited:

woody39

Mentor
Marshall has to be the biggest idiot in football spouting rediculous racist comments and somehow getting away with it. Being black is a big advantage in the nfl where you get viewed as being superior by many purely because you are black. Makes my blood boil what a pillock.

PHillisFan

Master
If someone were to ask this imbecile about the Caste System against whites, I reckon it would go something like this : "So, Brandon, based on the demographics of the nation alone, there should be 5 times more whites in the NFL than blacks, what do you think the reasons are for this ?" The response would surely be along these lines : "Whatchu talkin' 'bout, muhfuggah fahve tahmes mo' crackahs...." followed by a rapid descension into a litany of profanities and unintelligible bix nood.

:afro:

LOL gnomesayin' would be the prevalent word.

Old Scratch

Mentor
This headcase has been in trouble for everything (DUI, domestic abuse twice, battery twice, assault on a police officer, disorderly conduct, multiple vehicular crimes, involved in a stabbing and a fatal shooting). He's a "good kid" and we should listen to his sagely advice...

Compare his treatment to how the league treated Matt Jones.

This guy is a retard but no one that has a job on TV will ever call him out for the obvious stupidity.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Don, well said on this mollycoddled hoodlum. He most surely be would be a resident of the state penitentiary (somewhere) specializing in license plate manufacturing...if not for the cultmarx caste system propping him up all these years.

These crentinous criminals are so insanely jealous of the talent, success, looks, wife & fame of Tom Brady.

GiovaniMarcon

Mentor
Being Black in the media today is carte blanche to say the most idiotic, nonsensical, racist, race-baiting things and not being called out for them, because the liberal establishment is too afraid to ever contradict things Black people say for fear of being called the R-word.

It's sort of like if we lived in a world where a toddler constantly whined about wanting a candy bar, and the kid's parents caved every time because they were terrified of being called "child abusers" by people who have no idea how to be parents.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
The black head coach pretty much agrees with him! He said something like his point is well warranted but he needs to say it a different way!

Being Black in the media today is carte blanche to say the most idiotic, nonsensical, racist, race-baiting things and not being called out for them, because the liberal establishment is too afraid to ever contradict things Black people say for fear of being called the R-word.

It's sort of like if we lived in a world where a toddler constantly whined about wanting a candy bar, and the kid's parents caved every time because they were terrified of being called "child abusers" by people who have no idea how to be parents.

Great analogy, paisan !!!

:yo:

The black head coach pretty much agrees with him! He said something like his point is well warranted but he needs to say it a different way!

I saw that over on Comrade Florio's PFT. No surprise there, I wouldn't expect anything less out of a HNIC. In a sane world where everything was based on merit, black head coaches wouldn't even exist in the NFL. There would also be no black GMs, and five times as many white players as black ones. Of course, that world no longer exists, but every once in a while, I fantasize about it in what is mostly a futile effort to maintain my sanity.

:crazy: