Brady/Moss had a catfight

MostDangerous

I normally wouldn't have to look negatively at a white player of Brady's caliber, but both of them look pretty stupid in this:

PFT.com said:
Through all of the reports and rumors regarding the final days of Randy Moss in Minnesota, there has been no suggestion that Moss had any trouble or friction with quarterback Tom Brady.

There is now.

Charley Casserly of CBS reports that Moss and Brady went toe-to-toe on a recent occasion, and that they had to be separated.

Brady
reportedly told Moss to cut his beard. Moss responded by telling Brady
to cut his hair, saying (per Casserly) that Brady looks like a girl.

And now we know why Tom Brady has been silent on the situation.
Source: http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/10/10/report-moss-brady-had-to-be-separated-in-locker-room

I mean, c'mon! Aren't these supposed to be mature adults?
smiley7.gif

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
The accompanying picture to that story says it all. Brady is a handsome man, there is nothing wrong with long hair. Moss looks like a homeless drug addict thug. This is all about trying to punish Brady for being a good looking White guy. Blacks HATE that White men have real hair, just like black women hate White women for their hair too.

Only a sick twisted woman would prefer Moss over Brady and the incredibly ugly Moss knows it. Long hair on a white man is fine, just ask Jesus and Sampson. Only anti-white bigotry would feel otherwise.

BTW the picture used in the article is intentionally misleading as Brady is clearly in uniform so he just has taken his helmet off. Moss' picture is probably from the locker room, but so what, that cornrow crap that he has always looks the same anyway---nasty. If that website wants to point out "bad hair" maybe they should concentrate on the hundreds of players that wear that dreadlock sh*t. That disgusting pile of snakes that creep out from so many players helmets is scary. Note also the love for Troy Polamalu and his hideous pile of straw on his head. It's just more of the cultural marxist penchant for trying to make ugly / attractive and attractive / ugly.

GiovaniMarcon

Mentor
"You look like a girl!" said the ugly, conceited, overrated, coddled, aging criminal has-been, to one of the top five quarterbacks of the past ten years who's married to the highest-paid lingerie supermodel on the planet.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Good points JaxVid. I'm old school, and keep my hair "high & tight"...but to each their own. I'm not into judging fellas' hair.
smiley2.gif

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
jaxvid said:
Note also the love for Troy Polamalu and his hideous pile of straw on his head. It's just more of the cultural marxist penchant for trying to make ugly / attractive and attractive / ugly.

Polamalu once grew and equally frizzy "straw"Â￾ beard. It looked like Zulu dreadlocks attached to his chubby face. Despite having a matted rat's nest on his scalp, the NFL cameras always seem to show him on the sideline without his helmet. I've noticed this phenomenon for other non-white players with "unique"Â￾ hair. This intentional maneuver, as you said, is to desensitize white viewers to America's more monstrous of citizens.

Those unfunny "Head and Shoulders"Â￾ shampoo commercials featuring Polamalu are attempting to accomplish the same collective cultural goal.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
i have to spend far too much time around blacks due to my job, and they are ALL fascinated by my hair (which is somewhat long).black kidsespecially constantly comment on how soft it looks, how it moves in the wind, and are often asking if they can touch it.
smiley36.gif

meanwhile,blacks spend a large percentage of their own income on "hair" products to make their own dreadful head-growth look more like mine. these efforts include everything from literally gluing or braiding purchased human hair to their own head (for those who can afford to pay large quantities of cash) to purchasing horse hair or polyester "hair" and braiding/gluing it in (for those who can't afford the good stuff). in between these extremes are the outlandish hair "styles" which include everything from ridiculous designs shaved into their growths to obscene amounts of hard styling gels to make their "hair" remain straight in some helmet-hard perm ...

this, of course, doesn't take into account the fact thatblacks don't get their hair wet (much less wash it with soap) more than twice a week, due to the fact that frequent washing/rinsing makes their head burst into dandruff-like flakiness. they are so paranoid of these flakes that they won't even scratch their head when it itches. instead, they smack themselves in the head (i'm not joking!) until the itching sensation subsides.

only idiot White people (especially those who have never been around the "wonders" of diversity) fail to appreciate the beauty of White hair or think that the stuff that grows out of those other folks' heads is anything to appreciate.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Seriously, this was one of the top links on cbssports. Young wigger, Justin Bieber, calls out Brady's hair in a rap.
smiley11.gif

link if you can handle "rap"

I hope the wealthy Bieber gets robbed by some colored thugs so he can truly experience the culture he so desperately wants to be apart of.

Highlander

Mentor
Freethinker said:
Seriously, this was one of the top links on cbssports. Young wigger, Justin Bieber, calls out Brady's hair in a rap.
smiley11.gif

link if you can handle "rap"

I hope the wealthy Bieber gets robbed by some colored thugs so he can truly experience the culture he so desperately wants to be apart of.
Damn, I was hoping that no-talent wigger's 15 minutes of fame would've already run out. What the hell is this doing on CBS's NFL Fantasy Football site? Just another way for the Caste media to try and ridicule, demoralize, and emasculate a White man. Can you imagine this "White" "male" cRapping about the look of one of the plethora of black players with ridiculous hairstyles or other clownish attire? He'd be torn apart by the Caste media and his 15 minutes of fame would be up...but maybe I'd at least have an iota of respect for him. Bieber is just another sign of the cultural apocalypse in this country.