Boehner's Daughter is a Mudshark!

scroat

Guru
Really? I think being a mulatto is going to be a prerequisite to being elected to office in the future. From either wing of the one party system. Especially the stupid party.

Of course. It just proves the republicans aren't racist! Thank god!

Wes Woodhead

Mentor
Really? I think being a mulatto is going to be a prerequisite to being elected to office in the future. From either wing of the one party system. Especially the stupid party.

Exactly correct sir. The republican party has been bending over backwards for 30 years trying to show how anti racist they are.

werewolf

Hall of Famer

What's the matter, Black Jewish Prince? Do you have a sleep disorder? Your sig is about sleep too. You're not going to get ahead in the Sayanim Megaphoney community by writing "zzz". Would you like me to help you? OK, I will.

Me: "You're a zio-troll, Black Jewish Prince!"

You: "Oh shutup, you big nazi racist homophobe you!"

There, that sounds better, doesn't it?

ww

Menelik

Mentor
What's the matter, Black Jewish Prince? Do you have a sleep disorder? Your sig is about sleep too. You're not going to get ahead in the Sayanim Megaphoney community by writing "zzz". Would you like me to help you? OK, I will.

Me: "You're a zio-troll, Black Jewish Prince!"

You: "Oh shutup, you big nazi racist homophobe you!"

There, that sounds better, doesn't it?

ww

Number 1 probably applies to you also.

http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/flamer

zzz

I don't see anything nefarious in Menelik citing a national news story.

I think this report holds more commentary on the media, than on Boehner. I have no idea what's in Boehner's heart, & because he's a public, political figure we're never gonna get more insight than a plastic smile on wedding day. But the media depicting Boehner as a 'proud' father, is probably more projection than journalistic scrutiny.
I usually hate celebrity (& politician) gossip, but this story could benefit from some media context, from any high-profile 'journalist'.
Boehner is the third in line for presidential succession; (for better or worse) he's a member of America's upper social echelon. And he's proud that his daughter is marrying a laborer from a different ethnic group (?)
I know the son-in-laws' pot conviction is kiddie stuff, but all those things combined would make most fathers anxious, including (& especially) a guy who could line up all kinds of accomplished suitors for his girl. Boehner holds the speakership that once belonged to Henry Clay & James K Polk, how would those guys have reacted to a daughter marrying a Black immigrant laborer (back then we would've been talking about like a slave or share-cropper (?) The real story is how even America's highest, and once insulated, social stratum is goin' ghetto..
MV5BMTUxNDkyODMwN15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwODA3NjU5._V1_SY317_CR3,0,214,317_.jpg

Phall

Master
John McCain joins the mitzvah, pledging this year's annual donation to Moloch in the form of marrying off his son to a Noble Negress.

mccainfamily.jpg

Apparently, America's Next Top Couple met on a military base in Guam, proving both that women should indeed be prevalent in our armed forces and that the US should stock large military depots in all the far corners of the earth. In the case of Guam, I suppose we are lucky that the military base did not capsize the island, as hypothesized by one of the newest McCain's fellow domesticated Africans:

[video=youtube;bs23CjIWMgA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bs23CjIWMgA[/video]

And before you ask... no, this wedding reception was not held at McDonald's. That rotund violet behemoth is apparently John McCain's adopted daughter, not a fast food mascot.

256118322_640.jpg

Surely the ringleader of this quintessential "American" family would naturally serve as a clairvoyant mouthpiece for the grand old party's pro-immigration platform. Absent from this circus: the John McCain family's "bearded lady" Meghan (daughter), a professed queer apologist and Obama voter. Perhaps she might one day find blessed union with a Son of Africa and win back her father's exacting approval.

I personally would relish a tenure as humble housekeeper at the Hanoi Hilton harboring Mr. McCain: as he would quip, "jobs Americans won't do." Isn't he fortunate about that??

mccainliebermanyadvashem.jpg

scroat

Guru
And before you ask... no, this*wedding receptionwas not held at McDonald's. That rotund violet behemoth is apparently John McCain's adopted daughter, not a*fast food*mascot.

I literally spit out the water I was drinking when I read this.