Boehner's Daughter is a Mudshark!

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Gross another spineless white male letting his daughter grow up a whore..

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Pathetic...this guy was too busy ****ing this country over instead of being a responsible parent.

scroat

Guru
This is bad.

joegoofinoff...

I disagree. Boehner is a loser and a puss, so I have no sympathy towards him. Public mudharks can be good because it rarely ends well for them. You can count on another arrest, domestic violence, philandering or some other type of tnb. If the media chooses to ignore it when it happens is another matter entirely.

scroat, You're right, but my Christian sympathy always get's in my way. Whatever face Boehner is putting on is just a public face. He's dying inside. I know a man who had a daughter do this to him and now he walks around and at any given moment, he just starts crying. He died when his daughter did that. I don' know why any young woman would do that to a family. That's one of the worst thing that can ever happen to a family. I despise Boehner as much as anyone on here and could even think of things I'd like to do to him - but not this.

joegoofinoff...

white is right

Hall of Famer
scroat, You're right, but my Christian sympathy always get's in my way. Whatever face Boehner is putting on is just a public face. He's dying inside. I know a man who had a daughter do this to him and now he walks around and at any given moment, he just starts crying. He died when his daughter did that. I don' know why any young woman would do that to a family. That's one of the worst thing that can ever happen to a family. I despise Boehner as much as anyone on here and could even think of things I'd like to do to him - but not this.

joegoofinoff...
Every time I see this fool I think of this actor from Jackie Brown with his coco fetish.....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6v6C3lZ9Ic0

Last edited:

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
Judging by his handsome black face, gorgeous tarantula-leg locks of intertwined fuzz, burly frame and chiseled physique, I can understand why the 35 year old Slut-O-Boehner's-Loins would be attracted to her Jamaican lover...

spl532081-002.jpg

CAPTION: Criminally-Ugly Black Twerp Eats McDonalds

Like most good little Zionist Christian Neoconservatives (triple redundancy), Boehner probably didn't bat an eye at his daughter's fundamentally-unnatural mating selection. And yes, I'm sure Johnny Girl wept tears of Marxist Jubilee during the ceremony, daydreaming about his black grandkids and the “Cultural Marxist Credit” his daughter’s unholy union will earn him among the political elites...

Dominic-Lakhan-and-Lindsay-Boehner-420x360.jpg

CAPTION: Mudsharkery - The Eight, and Most Deadly Cardinal Sin

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Good overview Thrashmaster. Ol' "Baner" is a compromised, globalist zio-puppet pantywafer...like (far) too many of his 'komrades' on "Cr@pitol sHill". I'm sure the weeping wussy was bawling (in joy) like a newborn baby over his offspring's disgraceful racial treason. :tsk:

Phall

Master
Fascinating and repulsive.

We laugh and joke and cry and wail. Our elites are already practically a sub-species. Chelsea Clinton and some billionaire heeb drank a gallon of goy kiddie blood to summon the antichrist in her womb (maybe). As long as its horns are not particularly visible, it will someday be President.

In my mind, Boehner is paying the initiation fee. It's the ultimate homage to the big Top Shelf decision-makers.

On a somewhat related tangent: now that we know Barack Obama is a homosexual, I wonder over the identity of the father of his wife's children. I surely lack any personal insight, but for some reason, the name DR. SHAQUILLE O'NEAL keeps recurring in my mind. Coincidence?

I forget the names of the two black girls in the White House stable, but it will be pretty hard to dish them off into political marriages a la 'The Borgias' and such. Your investment banker son wants to blanda upp with Masha/Misha Obamata??? Oy veyyyyy

(quote from original article),
"The couple said their vows with the House Speaker looking proudly on.."
:pound:

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
This guy looks like the crabman from My Name's Earl

Phall

Master
I was expecting that this thread was bumped to report an inevitable domestic violence allegation. Well, it's only been two weeks, and this will be a hot summer.

scroat

Guru

joegoofinoff...

You're right to some degree. In this twisted world if he were to condemn the marriage he would be the one "in the wrong." I don't have any children but it doesn't seem easy to raise a decent woman in todays environment.

Old Scratch

Mentor
Off topic but Phall, your prose is amusing and impressive. You should consider writing. Political or even just fiction. Good stuff.

Wes Woodhead

Mentor
I don't have any children but it doesn't seem easy to raise a decent woman in todays environment.

Youre right scroat. Ive got a young daughter, and its terrifying to think about in ten years when she starts becoming a young woman. I dont see any way possible to raise her to be a "good woman" in this filthy world our forefather birthed us into. Ill damn sure do my best, but its an upside down backwards world we live in. We already do homeschool. If you send your daughter to public shool nowadays you should be charged with child abuse.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Youre right scroat. Ive got a young daughter, and its terrifying to think about in ten years when she starts becoming a young woman. I dont see any way possible to raise her to be a "good woman" in this filthy world our forefather birthed us into. Ill damn sure do my best, but its an upside down backwards world we live in. We already do homeschool. If you send your daughter to public shool nowadays you should be charged with child abuse.

Wes, my hat is off to you for homeschooling! I was homeschooled for several years and I hope to homeschool my children, if the Lord blesses my wife and I with them.

Wes Woodhead

Mentor
Wes, my hat is off to you for homeschooling! I was homeschooled for several years and I hope to homeschool my children, if the Lord blesses my wife and I with them.

Thanks a lot Col. It aint always easy, but the local schools (both pulic, and private) are garbage third world cesspools full of blacks, and wetbacks. They actually have to pay bodygaurds to sit in the classrooms to protect teachers.

I hope the good Lord does indeed bless yall with some youngns brother. Im sure they would get some fine schoolin in yalls home.

werewolf

Hall of Famer
"Boehner's Daughter is a Mudshark! "

Yeah, we know that U.S. politicians are the very scum of the earth - but note that this thread was started by the local ziotroll. Just as they do on Stormfront, they want to steer the subject to Negroes and how everybody hates them, including decent and superior grade negroes...but they do NOT want to talk about the Vampire that encourages and enables the ******* destruction of white civilizations!

Menelik

Mentor
"Boehner's Daughter is a Mudshark! "

Yeah, we know that U.S. politicians are the very scum of the earth - but note that this thread was started by the local ziotroll. Just as they do on Stormfront, they want to steer the subject to Negroes and how everybody hates them, including decent and superior grade negroes...but they do NOT want to talk about the Vampire that encourages and enables the ******* destruction of white civilizations!

zzz

Menelik

Mentor
As they say, speak of the Devil and he's sure to appear.

"zzz"

His very favorite retort. Low budget ziotroll for the backwater forums.

:shy:

zzz

MiamiHeatFan

The good news is his mulatto offspring will not fare so well in politics. Atleast not in the Republican party.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
The good news is his mulatto offspring will not fare so well in politics. Atleast not in the Republican party.

Really? I think being a mulatto is going to be a prerequisite to being elected to office in the future. From either wing of the one party system. Especially the stupid party.