Black QBs in the NFL

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I too want to thank Don Wassall who we all look up to and admire for leading the way forward. I personally will never give up hope. Sometimes in life that is all we have. Our people and our culture, morals, values and traditions must continue on. No matter how hard
it is we will continue to fight. Back in the revolution days a very small number of dedicated americans made all the difference in winning.
It doesn't take huge numbers but a hugely dedicated smaller group of people who will never ever quit!

I also want to thank everyone that has posted here both now and in the past. Let's keep this movement going! Stay positive guys!

Gator Dad

Guru
Sailer is an intelligent man, but it's because he's smart enough to see the truth but chooses to ignore or deny it that I find it difficult to respect him. He's the classic "Alt-Lighter" - dipping his toes in the sea of racial awareness but afraid to jump in and swim. I give him credit for acknowledging racial differences in intelligence, while 99% of "conservatives" refuse to do even that, but his constant need to "balance" that with "blacks be supa affletes" talk is irritating. Biological reality is not "balanced" or "fair" with all groups magically having an exactly equal number of strengths.

I think Sailer also knows where his bread is buttered - he lives in a part of L.A. close to Hollywood, he enjoys the perks of being part of the "mainstream" (he even name-dropped a celebrity when he mentioned standing in line behind Reese Witherspoon at his local grocery store), and he doesn't want to rock the boat.

As for black quarterbacks, I think most of the arguments on both sides have already been made, but I want to point out that Pat Mahomes' half-whiteness is only mentioned occasionally here and in the mainstream media not at all. This factor should not be understated. Let's do a little thought experiment. We like to (rightly) hold up Larry Bird as an example of a great white basketball player who could play on the same level as the best black players. Now imagine if Bird was half black and we still held him up as a "great white player." We'd be laughed off the Internet. When the proponents of black athletic superiority finally find a black quarterback who can play at the same level of elite white QBs, the fact that this black man has partially white DNA should not be ignored.

When (((they))) can find a guy as dark as Vince Young who can play on the same level as Peyton Manning, then I'll think differently.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
https://www.nbcsports.com/nfl/profo...e-out-there-as-soon-as-hes-functionally-ready

Mayfield was out there gutting through shoulder injuries and Cleveland dumped him. Now the soft, pampered entitled Watson who has not lived up to his lofty contract will not go out and do the same.

I will go on to say that anyone that doesn't see the anti white and pro black media push is just hopeless. It's everywhere and sports and
the school room is where it started and it has just grown like a tidal wave. I really hope more fans wake up to the madness!

SneakyQuick

Mentor
I will go on to say that anyone that doesn't see the anti white and pro black media push is just hopeless. It's everywhere and sports and
the school room is where it started and it has just grown like a tidal wave. I really hope more fans wake up to the madness!
It’s just affirmative action. The leagues and the media are run by the same group of people and they stay on message.

I hear younger guys at work talk about fantasy football and trash guys like mayfield. I’ve done some pointing out of the anti-white bias but initial impressions are that it’s pretty deeply ingrained

The idea that the best players always play is really something these guys have a hard time overcoming.

People talk about tyreek hill like he is otherworldly in terms of speed (admittedly he is fast) but the second fastest guy in the team is white and he can’t even make the final roster.

Pitiful

Bucky

Hall of Famer
America is so racist. You can be a millionaire before you hit the pros. In Shedeurs case, he lives one of the most posh lifestyles ever. Born with a golden tooth in his mouff one could say.

9A9907BC-8AF4-4262-89EA-FCDF6DC24222.jpeg

Dick Butka

Russell Wilson has a 3-5 playoff record since 2015. He has never received an MVP vote in his career. He has achieved nothing of note since his ghastly super bowl interception.

He's the best example of a modern product who would've been eaten up in the 80s. It's so easy to pass now. He was exposed badly on the biggest throw of his life when he got picked off by a dime back. The Pats are breathless in disbelief over their sudden turn of fortune, and the camera cuts to Wilson clapping to himself like he just threw a pick in week 2 in Arizona, and then you see Pete Carroll frantically chewing his gum like there's still game to play. Another would-be dynasty stopped abruptly in its tracks by Tom Brady's aura.

I feel like a similar aura exists with Mahomes, but in his case it is more easily explainable by black quarterbacks like Lamar Jackson, whose incompetence as a passer alone cost the Ravens a Super Bowl this year, and by the refs' utter unwillingness to call holding on Kansas City blockers, even when the holding is egregious. It's not that Mahomes isn't great, but his mystique is definitely 'wind-aided' in the ways just mentioned. This is a league that plasters the field with aggressive race communism slogans. You better believe they want a mulatto to unseat the aggressively white Tom Brady as the GOAT.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
He's the best example of a modern product who would've been eaten up in the 80s. It's so easy to pass now. He was exposed badly on the biggest throw of his life when he got picked off by a dime back. The Pats are breathless in disbelief over their sudden turn of fortune, and the camera cuts to Wilson clapping to himself like he just threw a pick in week 2 in Arizona, and then you see Pete Carroll frantically chewing his gum like there's still game to play. Another would-be dynasty stopped abruptly in its tracks by Tom Brady's aura.

I feel like a similar aura exists with Mahomes, but in his case it is more easily explainable by black quarterbacks like Lamar Jackson, whose incompetence as a passer alone cost the Ravens a Super Bowl this year, and by the refs' utter unwillingness to call holding on Kansas City blockers, even when the holding is egregious. It's not that Mahomes isn't great, but his mystique is definitely 'wind-aided' in the ways just mentioned. This is a league that plasters the field with aggressive race communism slogans. You better believe they want a mulatto to unseat the aggressively white Tom Brady as the GOAT.
Good post and welcome to the board DB!