Black Olympics

celticdb15

Hall of Famer

Europe

Mentor
What's the big deal? I guess it's like black people being able to say the n word, but white are supposed to.

StarWars

Mentor
Ya this doesn't bother me at all. Obviously there is no race genetically predisposed to drink Kool aid or eat watermelons fast. These are cultural factors made a big deal by the media ignoring real and nonsensicl racism against whites.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Exactly no way he should be fined again, for um speaking the truth?

guest301

Hall of Famer
I am starting to like this Martellus Bennett character, as long as he stays Jason Whitten's backup that is. He should change his first name too, what the heck is a Martellus? How about Marty or Martin, if he wasn't a athlete those names would look alot better on a job application. Black people shoot themselves in the foot with contrived names like that. Very funny video.

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
This video isnt racist...it's boring and unfunny. I guess it's a testimate to the pointless bullsh*t rich black people waste their time doing. But hey, at least he wasnt hurting anyone ala Pacman Jones, Chris Henry, Leonard Little, Dante Stallworth, etc.

Both Bennett brothers sound incredibly dumb and uneducated. Obviously, neither has made an impact on their respective NFL rosters (Seattle and Dallas).

I always wonder what more-qualified white athelete was screwed so scubs like these guys could be handed their spot..and the associated wealth that comes with it.Edited by: Thrashen

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
Yeah, blacks giving themselves weird names like that don't help them much in the real world.

Yeah, I wonder how all the white athletes feel when their spot is taken by a 2.0 GPA black thug underacheiver.