Black Monday Watch

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Of course, the much maligned and hated Tim Tebow is available and would probably be the best QB to run the "blur" offense possible. But 'ol Chip would have to overcome a ton of caste obstacles and be an objective thinker to pull that off, seeing that Tebow now suddenly "sucks" because it's been repeated by the talking heads so much.

seattlefan

Guru
Jewish sports writer complaining about too many white coaches: http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nfl--h...--same-old-predictable-pattern-233327458.html

More than ever before, NFL teams are looking for offensive gurus as head coaches — and the pool from which they're choosing is almost exclusively white.

So far, six of the NFL's eight head-coaching openings have been filled, and all six have gone to white men with primarily offensive backgrounds: Andy Reid (Chiefs), Doug Marrone (Bills), Rob Chudzinski (Browns), Mike McCoy (Chargers), Trestman and Kelly. And the reported favorites to land the two remaining jobs, Bruce Arians (Cardinals) and Greg Roman (Jaguars), also fit that description.

In addition, five of the seven openings for general manager have been filled: All by white men.

In an era in which American society seems to be getting increasingly progressive when it comes to social issues, from acceptance of gay marriage to the reelection of a black president, the NFL seems to be going backward.

dwid

Hall of Famer
Another douche bag article form a douche bag author. Good find Seattle. It is comforting to note that of all the comments I read below the article that none of them agreed with this self-serving tribesman. I chose my handle because of manure like this.

I don't think its helpful to our cause to support the murdering of people that talk against Whites on radio and write articles on the internet

B

Bruce Pierce II

I don't think its helpful to our cause to support the murdering of people that talk against Whites on radio and write articles on the internet
I am not condoning the murder of anyone. I chose my handle to praise our great patriots from the past that is all. I find it hard for even the most liberal of bed wetting semites to deny the power they have in our media and in non-indigenous areas. I am not saying Alan Berg had it coming but at least he was exposed for what he was.

referendum

Mentor
Chip Kelly did speak well of Foles today. I wouldn't be surprised if the Eagles draft some new magical negro QB if they can find one. Perhaps even Kelly realizes that Vick doesn't have much left in the tank.

dwid

Hall of Famer
Chip Kelly did speak well of Foles today. I wouldn't be surprised if the Eagles draft some new magical negro QB if they can find one. Perhaps even Kelly realizes that Vick doesn't have much left in the tank.

I have been hoping that there is some way to get Tebow to run the offense, but that is wishful thinking and would leave Foles screwed.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I am not condoning the murder of anyone. I chose my handle to praise our great patriots from the past that is all. I find it hard for even the most liberal of bed wetting semites to deny the power they have in our media and in non-indigenous areas. I am not saying Alan Berg had it coming but at least he was exposed for what he was.

"Bruce Pierce II" was the latest entry on the ongoing matt gianone/white defensive back/vanilla ice berg saga. He's been deleted.

foobar75

Master
So it would appear that all 8 vacancies this year have been filled by White coaches. Thanks Don for pointing out Marvin Lewis, which gives us 3/32 black head coaches.

It's quite a surprise these days to find any institution, much less the NFL, where 90% of the the demographic of a component, in this case head coach, is made up of White men. The QB position comes close, as do the Navy Seals, but I can't think of any others of significance off-hand.

Mike Silver of Yahoo Sports is truly a wretched human being and is able to promote his anti-White (men), pro-anything else agenda from the platform he's been given. The comments below the article are very encouraging.

foobar75

Master
Can you believe this clown? No black head coaches were hired and he's calling it a travesty.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap10...fricanamerican-nfl-head-coaches-hired-in-2013

And once again, I like the comments. More people than I give credit for are awake and aware. It's quite amusing to see this little b****-man use a quote from Silver's article referenced in this thread; two tribesmen about to blow a fuse because evil whitey is getting all the NFL HC and GM jobs.

And for the record, it appears I was incorrect in my assumption that more blacks are getting GM jobs. However, I'm not convinced that any of this will actually translate to demographic changes on the field of play.

seattlefan

Guru
Dweeb Mike Florio has been pushing the black coach thing on ProFootballTalk over the last few weeks.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...can-head-coach-was-hired-via-external-search/

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...hes-reflects-disappointing-lack-of-diversity/

NFL teams should address this problem because it’s the right thing to do. NFL teams will address this problem when they perceive a significant threat to their bottom line from public pressure or litigation.

Here’s hoping they choose to do the right thing before they have to.

florio.jpg

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
I heard that the NFL is thinking about "adjusting" the Looney er-Rooney Rule.

Greg Rosenthal (gee I wonder where his loyalties lie?) writes that the NFL says:

"We have already started the process of developing a plan for additional steps that will better ensure more diversity and inclusion on a regular basis in our hiring results. We look forward to discussing these steps with our advisers to ensure that our employment, development and equal opportunity programs are both robust and successful."

I think the winner of the Super Bowl and Conference Champions should be forced to fire their head coaches and hire blacks. That would soon bring about the parity that the NFL loves!!

seattlefan

Guru
It's not like there is some sort of huge pool of potential black coaches that is being ignored. Outside of Lovie Smith, what blacks are really qualified to take a head coaching job?

Truthteller

Mentor

This Florio character (a lawyer from W. Virginia) is one of the founders of Pro Football Talk, which was originally NFL talk in the early 2000's. This is a "goy", who used to have a "turd of the week" section for NFL players that did stupid things and also used to have a special section for NFL players that were arrested. Both sections seemed to consist mostly of black players, especially the criminals who were constantly being belittled. They also used to post Photoshopped, unflattering pictures of guys like Deion Sanders, Michael Irvin and others.

I always thought a Marxist might've found his site borderline "racist" up until the mid 2000's, but that pretty much changed when they were bought out. Now, of course, he works for NBC universal, so he must toe-the-line and put on his Yarmulke (just like Mike Silver and Gregg Rosenthal) and cry about the poor, oppressed minority coaches.

Basically, he went from a witty, interesting writer and became just another caste-clown, talking head. He's got a nice thing going (money wise) over at NBC, why blew it defending white, male football coaches? After all, we know how much his Kosher puppet masters despise gentiles, even though 99.9% of these Jewish elites chose to live in "non diverse" (all white) areas?

PHillisFan

Master
What these black hc loving clowns are trying to propose is that owners/gm's should hire unqualified coaches just because of their race. Isn't that racism? The same racism they are accusing the teams of because they did not end up hiring a black hc? Their hypocrisy has no limits and the nfl teams keep getting sucked in. How about these clowns propose the return of a negro football league so everyone can go home happy? It would be nice if the owners tell the nfl and dwf media to **** off. They aren't hiring the wrong candidate in the name of diversity. This is once again another example of how liberalism is a mental disorder. God help us.

Tannehill17

Mentor
The Rooney rule is one of those things that literally burns my ass! What is even more amazing is that there are DWF's on message boards who actually defend this lunacy. This is just another example of cultural Marxist crapola being forced down our throats all in the name of 'DIEversity' You know what, screw DIEversity and I'm not just talking about the NFL either. I don't care about these interlopers. What I care about is my people getting screwed because they don't fit into some sort of forced racial quota system. It makes me irate to the point to where smoke starts pouring from my ears.