Black Monday Watch

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I figured this should have it's own thread. The coaches and GMs that are going to be canned and who they are going to be replaced with are integral in what happens with the caste system.

Bill Polian is one GM I would like to see back in the game - he is one of the more white friendly decision makers.

davidholly

Mentor
It would be sweet is Polian came into KC and whitened that ****hole up a bit, then I might actually have a reason to cheer for them.

Tannehill17

Mentor
I would like to see Bill Polian come to Miami. He could clean up the mess that caste whore Jeff Ireland created. I've been arguing with a lot of the DWF's on Dolphins message boards like Finheaven about bringing him in. These idiots seem to think that sub-mediocrity with clueless dunderheads like Ireland is the way to build a football team.

Tannehill17

Mentor
This is a message I posted on Finheaven regarding this subject.

"Ireland should have been fired yesterday. In fact this whole roster has to be gutted.....I'd say within 2 years a NEW GM (hopefully someone such as Bill Polian) will have to replace most of Irelands picks...This roster has to have an 80- 85% turnover. Ireland, the caste whore that he is will go down as one of the worst GM's of all time. His track record says so.

Steven Ross must not accept this mediocrity."

I also brought up the fact that we could have drafted Clay Matthews and Rob Gronkowski, but passed on them because Jeff Ireland just HAD to have his affletes he so coveted.

Last edited:

foobar75

Master
Some very deserving coaches should get the boot come Monday. There are no guarantees but I'd be very surprised if any of them are still employed on Tuesday.

The list includes: Norv Turner, Romeo Crennel, Chan Gailey, Pat Schurmur, Rex Ryan, and Andy Reid. Ideally, Hatie Smiff, Ron Rivera, and Ken Wisenhunt would also be fired, but they are probably on less of a hot seat.

Even though Rabbi Silver of Yahoo Sports has an article complaining about the lack of opportunities for black assistants, I don't see anyone waiting in the wings to fill the upcoming vacancies. Most of the new hires should be Whites, though, unless it's a coach who has a history of being fair to White players, I'm not sure if it matters all that much.

I just hope that repulsive fat pig Rex Ryan never again gets another HC job, although he should land somewhere as a defensive coordinator. Ditto for Norv Turner and ultra AA hire Crennel. I do expect Fat Bastard to find a new HC gig fairly quickly, however.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Looks like the Browns will let go of Heckert and Shurmur - not a real loss though since under the fat walrus regime any whitening of that team by Mangini was reversed. Joe Banner formerly of the Eagles will probably get a black QB and the new Browns owner used to be a part owner in the Crawfords.

It also seems like more and more black personnel (GMs etc.) will be hired this year. The guy in Buffalo - Doug Whaley came from the Kevin Colbert uber-caste whore's Pittsburgh regime. Look for the Bills to darken even more. In Carolina another AA potential candidate is Marc Ross from the Giants - we have seen what their black GM has done.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Polian was maybe the least Caste oriented personnel man of the past 20 years but he's 70 years old now, it's very unlikely that he'll get another GM job even if he wanted one.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Polian was maybe the least Caste oriented personnel man of the past 20 years but he's 70 years old now, it's very unlikely that he'll get another GM job even if he wanted one.

Yea - his age is a hindrance for sure. I know his son is a personnel man somewhere but hard to say if he would be a less-caste type.

Pioli was a pretty big disappointment, coming from New England one would of assumed that he would of realized that white players are the key to fielding a quality team. Instead he just drafted SEC players and it's going to cost him his job :becky:

It's a shame Mangini has been totally written off. I have not heard his name connected with any job at all.

Tannehill17

Mentor
Pioli was a pretty big disappointment, coming from New England one would of assumed that he would of realized that white players are the key to fielding a quality team. Instead he just drafted SEC players and it's going to cost him his job :becky:

It's not going to get any better for Kansas City any time soon. Any new GM thats brought in is going to be pressured to draft Geno Smiff #1 overall. Now of course there is the possiblity that a new GM could pass on Smiff (much like the Texans did with AHDIW back in 2006) but I doubt that will happen.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I just Don Bank's article regarding the firings yesterday and found this lovely excerpt to be especially telling:

• I'm told by sources close to the league office that the NFL is at least sensitive to the dismissals of so many high-level African-American decision-makers on Monday, and will look, as it always does under the Rooney Rule, to cultivate the best minority coaching and front office candidates for teams to interview.
With Romeo Crennel and Lovie Smith fired on the coaching front, and Arizona general manager Rod Graves let go as well, minority candidates such as Titans vice president of player personnel Lake Dawson and Cardinals defensive coordinator Ray Horton might be in demand. Houston quarterbacks coach Karl Dorrell could also surface as a candidate in some coaching searches.

Read More: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/nfl/news/20121231/lovie-smith-andy-reid-black-monday/#ixzz2Gjtk3gsl

Now the NFL needs to be "sensitive" to the plight of the white athlete

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
I just Don Bank's article regarding the firings yesterday and found this lovely excerpt to be especially telling:

• I'm told by sources close to the league office that the NFL is at least sensitive to the dismissals of so many high-level African-American decision-makers on Monday, and will look, as it always does under the Rooney Rule, to cultivate the best minority coaching and front office candidates for teams to interview.
With Romeo Crennel and Lovie Smith fired on the coaching front, and Arizona general manager Rod Graves let go as well, minority candidates such as Titans vice president of player personnel Lake Dawson and Cardinals defensive coordinator Ray Horton might be in demand. Houston quarterbacks coach Karl Dorrell could also surface as a candidate in some coaching searches.

Read More: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/nfl/news/20121231/lovie-smith-andy-reid-black-monday/#ixzz2Gjtk3gsl

Now the NFL needs to be "sensitive" to the plight of the white athlete

Since so many blacks have been rightly canned it garentees that the remaining AA hires are safe. Martin Mayhew incompetent GM of the Lions was supposedly on the hot seat but now is assured of another year of bumbling ineptitude.

Tannehill17

Mentor

• I'm told by sources close to the league office that the NFL is at least sensitive to the dismissals of so many high-level African-American decision-makers on Monday

Figures, the league has for years been trying to shoehorn black QB's, coaches, and GM's into positions regardless of whether or not they are qualified. I honestly think the model the NFL wants to follow is that of the NBA, meaning 90% black. The stadiums will be half empty if that happens (they're already half empty here in Miami) but their goal of social engineering obviously means more to the powers that be.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Figures, the league has for years been trying to shoehorn black QB's, coaches, and GM's into positions regardless of whether or not they are qualified. I honestly think the model the NFL wants to follow is that of the NBA, meaning 90% black. The stadiums will be half empty if that happens (they're already half empty here in Miami) but their goal of social engineering obviously means more to the powers that be.

If that is their goal than good luck. I didn't think twice about not watching the Seattle - San Fran coal bowl a few Sunday night's ago so I won't miss football if it goes that route. It's a terrible business model to follow.

Tannehill17

Mentor
If that is their goal than good luck. I didn't think twice about not watching the Seattle - San Fran coal bowl a few Sunday night's ago so I won't miss football if it goes that route. It's a terrible business model to follow.

The problem is, even with half empty stadiums, the league is still generating a ton of revenue. Thats probably why they don't care if people like us stop going to the games. Here is a perspective that I had never really thought of up until reacently. I believe the reason DWF's prefer black players is because it gives them the notion that they don't have to actually care about the players themselves. They're essentially interchangeable parts, cogs in a machine if you will. People don't like to get too emotionally attached to players who might be traded or cut almost at any given time. I've never been like that though. I guess I'm just old school but I like having white players I can root for. I chose Jimmy Cefalo as my avatar because he was one of my favorite players during the Shula years and he's also still involved with the team. I also remember when the Dolphins had Wes Welker and how disappointed I was when they traded him. The DWF's didn't care because they're so conditioned not to have any emotional attachment to the players.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
The problem is, even with half empty stadiums, the league is still generating a ton of revenue. Thats probably why they don't care if people like us stop going to the games. Here is a perspective that I had never really thought of up until reacently. I believe the reason DWF's prefer black players is because it gives them the notion that they don't have to actually care about the players themselves. They're essentially interchangeable parts, cogs in a machine if you will. People don't like to get too emotionally attached to players who might be traded or cut almost at any given time. I've never been like that though. I guess I'm just old school but I like having white players I can root for. I chose Jimmy Cefalo as my avatar because he was one of my favorite players during the Shula years and he's also still involved with the team. I also remember when the Dolphins had Wes Welker and how disappointed I was when they traded him. The DWF's didn't care because they're so conditioned not to have any emotional attachment to the players.

DWFs have emotional attachment to their beloved negro players so I have to disagree. One only has to look as far as the player you mock (in a good way - i like the screen name) Robert Griffin. Being from Washington DC I can tell you the DWFanbase their is fervent for their black savior at QB.

Tannehill17

Mentor
DWFs have emotional attachment to their beloved negro players so I have to disagree. One only has to look as far as the player you mock (in a good way - i like the screen name) Robert Griffin. Being from Washington DC I can tell you the DWFanbase their is fervent for their black savior at QB.

I can see what you're saying with RG3. They've hyped this guy to the moon which is why I chose to mock him with my username. John Cena even got an RG3 chant going on Monday Night Raw last night (It was in DC) so yeah, I agree that the DWF worship of him is in full effect. In fact I find it fitting they were chanting his name on Raw since todays NFL resembles WWE more than people realize. I guess I can only speak for the DWF's here in Miami (as opposed to other cities and fanbases DWF's) that they really don't care about these guys and their lives off the field. The DWF's here are almost of a vapid emotionless variety that just want to see a bunch of muscle bound neanderthals killing one another. With the ESPN hype train and people like Smell Diaper and his "big board" the DWF's would much rather have those people tell them who is good as opposed to actually using critical thinking in that just because Smell Diaper doesn't have them on his board, doesn't mean they can't play.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
RGIII worship is going to be even worse then the typical DWF fanboy enthusiasm for a negro affalete. The guys background--military father, 3 generations of colored boys who actually know their father, and (so far) polite demeanor, is what DWF's dream about. He's just the kind of black that DWF's would want to spawn with their little mudshark princesses.

Contrast him with Micheal Vick. I bet deep down they are the same type of person, but superficially the Turd has been presented as a "nice" guy, Vick as a thug. When you consider how much the DWF's worship the dogkiller imagine the love they will express for one that appears decent.

Wes Woodhead

Mentor
I can see what you're saying with RG3. They've hyped this guy to the moon which is why I chose to mock him with my username. John Cena even got an RG3 chant going on Monday Night Raw last night (It was in DC) so yeah, I agree that the DWF worship of him is in full effect. In fact I find it fitting they were chanting his name on Raw since todays NFL resembles WWE more than people realize. I guess I can only speak for the DWF's here in Miami (as opposed to other cities and fanbases DWF's) that they really don't care about these guys and their lives off the field. The DWF's here are almost of a vapid emotionless variety that just want to see a bunch of muscle bound neanderthals killing one another. With the ESPN hype train and people like Smell Diaper and his "big board" the DWF's would much rather have those people tell them who is good as opposed to actually using critical thinking in that just because Smell Diaper doesn't have them on his board, doesn't mean they can't play.

Most people are totally incapable of thinking for themselves. Most people are only capable of looking around, and trying to figure out whats popular. They try to understand what their peers, and authority figures think, and then thats what they think too. They attempt to be as acceptable as possible in the eyes of peers, and authority figures.
THis is why repetition is the most basic, and effective form of brainwashing.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Updating this thread:

Chiefs have hired Fat Bastard Andy Reid as their next head coach - 99% sure he will draft Geno Smiff with the 1st overall pick

Buffalo has hired Doug Marrone who comes from the Parcells/Payton coaching tree. The Bills still have Nix and his black successor (who learned under the ultimate Caste-Whore Colbert in Pittsburgh) so I am sure the Bills will stay the course. Only real interesting aspect is that Marrone coached a pretty good QB in Ryan Nassib who may be a fast riser in the draft process.

None of the other jobs have been filled.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Looks like the Browns will have a black GM - not a good sign as they like to stick to their own

foobar75

Master
A couple more jobs gave been filled (SD, CHI), and both coaches are White. The same should be true for PHI, which means we should soon start seeing articles about the lack of black coaches in the NFL.

If my memory is correct, this leaves only two black coaches in the league (Tomlin and Frazier). Also, I believe the remaining vacancies are the aforementioned Eagles, JAX, and AZ.

Not sure if this is a positive development, as some of the worst caste offenders are White HCs. Not to be forgotten is the role of black GMs (Reese of the NYG and Newsome in BAL, for instance), who ensure the heavily black make-up of the roster never changes year-to-year. In fact I wonder if the reduction in the number of black coaches is somehow made-up by adding more AA candidates in the GM ranks and other executive positions.

white is right

Hall of Famer
A couple more jobs gave been filled (SD, CHI), and both coaches are White. The same should be true for PHI, which means we should soon start seeing articles about the lack of black coaches in the NFL.

If my memory is correct, this leaves only two black coaches in the league (Tomlin and Frazier). Also, I believe the remaining vacancies are the aforementioned Eagles, JAX, and AZ.

Not sure if this is a positive development, as some of the worst caste offenders are White HCs. Not to be forgotten is the role of black GMs (Reese of the NYG and Newsome in BAL, for instance), who ensure the heavily black make-up of the roster never changes year-to-year. In fact I wonder if the reduction in the number of black coaches is somehow made-up by adding more AA candidates in the GM ranks and other executive positions.
Chip Kelly was hired today. It looks like ESPN has been suggesting Glass Joe(Vick) will be kept to run the Oregon style offense that he will be bring to the NFL. I guess in 3 years he will be dusting off his resume...http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8849067/chip-kelly-roll-dice-philadelphia-eagles

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member

There's also Marvin Lewis in Cincy, but the trend clearly is less black head coaches despite the best efforts of the Caste System, similar to the ups and downs (mostly downs) of the drive to have as many starting black QBs as possible.

Tannehill17

Mentor
Chip Kelly was hired today. It looks like ESPN has been suggesting Glass Joe(Vick) will be kept to run the Oregon style offense that he will be bring to the NFL. I guess in 3 years he will be dusting off his resume...http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8849067/chip-kelly-roll-dice-philadelphia-eagles
This is definitely NOT good news. The Eagles haven't had an entrenched white QB since Ron Jaworski but it was looking like Nick Foles could be the guy to be Philly's QB of the future. Now with Kelly running his BS college offense in the pros, Foles future may be in doubt. If Vick somehow wins his job back from Foles (despite Foles looking like a VASTLY superior QB) it will be an even bigger travesty than Alex Smith being pulled for Colin Krapernick.

PHillisFan

Master
This is definitely NOT good news. The Eagles haven't had an entrenched white QB since Ron Jaworski but it was looking like Nick Foles could be the guy to be Philly's QB of the future. Now with Kelly running his BS college offense in the pros, Foles future may be in doubt. If Vick somehow wins his job back from Foles (despite Foles looking like a VASTLY superior QB) it will be an even bigger travesty than Alex Smith being pulled for Colin Krapernick.

I doubt it. Vick is too old and frail to run his offense.