Black Leadership-South African Style

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Good for you, waterbed!

Zuma wants to work with the white farmers. Without the Boers, SA becomes another Zimbawbie.
However, no one expects a profile in courage moment when the blacks start to riot. Most likely, he will hide under his desk and the then ask the UN to stop the fighting. The UN soldiers will be too busy raping and looting to care.
If you know someone in SA, encourage the Boers to shoot straight. A few battles of the Blood river will stop them.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Crooked S.A. President Zuma "warns" the AWB to stop racial anger...after their leader is slain by 2 of his "bruvahz".
smiley8.gif
smiley24.gif
Such hypocrisy as (ANC promoted & enabled) negro violence against White South Africans has been endless since 1994!
smiley7.gif

SA Prez Zuma (ANC) "Warns" the AWB to Stop Racial Anger! Edited by: DixieDestroyer

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
It's a little outdated but I think it is fitting to post this. The author does a nice job of pointing out some facts about the whites in SA and their accomplishments. Up until the end where he tries to cover his back, it is a very good read.
http://www.jrnyquist.com/sept3/africa's_race_war.htm

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
Supposedly, the rate of murder (and several other violent crimes) in South Africa has slightly declined in 2010...

. 16 894 South Africans Murdered in the Past Year

This "statistic"Â￾ may be highly dubious, as the ultra-tyrannical ANC government has been known to execute as many (or more) crimes as they claim to "deter."Â￾ Several months ago, Julius Malema, the leader of the African National Congress "Youth League"Â￾ instructed college students in signing a song featuring the lyrics "Shoot the Boer, They Are Rapists!"Â￾ Apparently, the song is quite popular in both South Africa and Zimbabue. Then again, is there any anti-white mantra on planet earth that is unpopular?

The ANC is notorious for "shutting down"Â￾ alternative media news companies, websites, and blogs which actually attempt to reveal the daily horror that whites face on the southern tip of the Dark Continent. The websites that I heavily frequented have been permanantly banished for several years now. Certain journalists briefly re-emerge, only to be silenced by the oligarchy once again (they come to their homes and take the websites' server).

White Americans (and Europeans) are not only completely apathetic and/or utterly ignorant to the black-on-white RapeTortureKill South African "society"Â￾"¦but most have been stringently "educated"Â￾ to believe that whites remain as the bigoted, dictatorial "ruling class."Â￾ They've been trained to believe similar falsehoods with regard to American and European societies, also.

Even if American whites were permitted to hear the truth (and were given a taste of the "bedtime stories"Â￾ of white South African anguish, of which there are literally thousands), the burden of personal contemplation with concern to race may be too profound or "forbidden"Â￾ for the feeble-minded Flesh-Machines to endure. "Something good might be on TV."Â￾ American/European whites are not troubled by the systematic annihilation of their people in South Africa...and American/European whites will not care when they are extinct.

I suppose I shouldn't fret"¦because according to the most odiously anti-white government in the history of planet earth: "murder has declined by 8.6%!"Â￾ I wonder if blacks are simply murdering each other less frequently, and murdering whites more frequently? They would simply falsify that statistic, too.

The Bush Twins, Wild Billy Clinton, and Barack Obongo are considered white supremacists when compared to likes of South African President Jacob Zuma and his ruthless black supremacist ANC goons"¦.and that is really saying something.Edited by: Thrashen

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Thanks for posting about this, Thrashen. You might be right in saying that blacks are killing each other less frequently (although that would go against much of their history) and are killing more Whites. I could be wrong, but one possibility is that due to a little more awareness of the situation by people in other countries, the number of Whites being killed has decreased. Since most people outside SA know about the genocide there and still don't care or do anything about it, I think this is a fairly unlikely scenario.

Another slightly more possible explanation of this decrease is that the killings have slowed because the White population has decreased so much so over the last 20 years, through out-migration and murder. I liken it in some ways to the way buffalo were killed off from the Great Plains. After so many had been killed or moved to a different area, the numbers being killed had to start going down.