Beat Whitey Night

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
As we needed anymore evidence we are under attack and the MSM will do everything they can to keep stories like these out of the national headlines:

Beat Whitey Night

Riddlewire

Master
*long angry rant removed*

I no longer trust our white-hating government to abide by the First Amendment. So I have removed the rather extreme post I just wrote about this subject. Leaving it on the board would likely result in this website and me being investigated, possibly incarcerated.
Edited by: Riddlewire

Westside

Hall of Famer
I saw this story on the front page of Dailycaller.com. I give them credit for posting it, however, the newspaper who originally carried the story never once identified the suspect race, No doubt a wild pack of negros Mel Gibson referred to last month.

Man I live in CA and have a CCW permit. If I was there and these punk ass negros came upon me, in a matter of seconds all would on ground dying/dead and smoke coming from my "airlight .38 revolver".

Westside

Hall of Famer
I guess the only good that could come from this that the DWFs would sober up quickly and start teaching their sons ways to defend themselves and shun the dark people.

It should be pointed out this happened in Iowa, not Camden or East St. Louis. So much for moving away from the problem. These negro swarm attacks are becoming more and more common, everywhere. And that's just the ones that get reported. Imagine how many stories like this simply never see the light of day.

All we can hope for is some of the victims will wake up, but knowing this country they're probably Obama voters who will blame the beatings on their own racism and then pray for forgiveness in their zionist churches.

Edited by: Run Stuffing LB

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Just imagine the MSM (contrived) "uproar" had the victims been precious "African Americans" & the perps White?! This story would be page 1 fodder & a key talking points for days on end. White "men" had best re-attach their nards before the last remains of our race are swept into the proverbial gutter of history.

foobar75

Master
Run Stuffing LB said:
It should be pointed out this happened in Iowa, not Camden or East St. Louis. So much for moving away from the problem. These negro swarm attacks are becoming more and more common, everywhere. And that's just the ones that get reported. Imagine how many stories like this simply never see the light of day.

All we can hope for is some of the victims will wake up, but knowing this country they're probably Obama voters who will blame the beatings on their own racism and then pray for forgiveness in their zionist churches.

Correct, we had very similar incidents in Denver a few months ago, where packs of "youth" were attacking white victims while also filming them. In Philadelphia and Seattle, you had the same situation. Packs of savages roaming the streets of downtown after dark and randomly attacking white people. So, from a geographic perspective, it's a coast-to-coast phenomenon. Also, another commonality is the unwillingess of the authorities to treat these as hate or racial crimes, and use every excuse in the book to avoid such designations.

Of course, not to be outdone, their big brothers in Africa, the Congolese and Rwandan rebels recently (2-3 days ago?), took part in a rape spree in Eastern Congo, raping hundreds of women.

Let's focus here stateside for now. Considering the economic meltdown in this country, social disorder and civil breakdown will continue and I think you can expect these types of attacks to possibly increase in frequency.

Aside from trying not to put oneself in a bad position to begin with, I think getting a concealed permit and a gun is a superb idea. I usually carry my Glock 19 (and a loaded spare 15-round clip) with me at all times, so that's 30 rounds for protection.One of these days, these thugs are going to mess with the wrong white person(s), that's for sure.