australia verses england cricket 20 final

Europe

Mentor
England with real Englsihman. Sounds good. Are there any Indians on the team?

f3dor

Guru
Europe said:
England with real Englsihman. Sounds good. Are there any Indians on the team?

There use to be alot of blacks/indians/palistanis in the england team, with devon malcom, chris lewis, and monty panasar.

But england are very white, there was a pakistani born batter, i forgot his name, but other than that england is as white as ever.

if england win i think i might put this on my caste football best year ever thread in happy hour.

devans

Mentor
Actually the England team now has three Africans playing for them!

f3dor

Guru
devans said:
Actually the England team now has three Africans playing for them!

heres the england starting 11, whos africa out of this starting 11, unless you include whites soutafrica sas africa then i agree. But i was referrig to the racial africans.

Kieswetter (W), Lumb, Pietersen, Collingwood (C), E Morgan, L Wright, Bresnan, Yardy, Swann, Broad, Sidebottom

Europe

Mentor
Why do they have white South Africans playing for them? Do they have great grandparents from England? This is one thing that is ruining international sports.

Matra1

Mentor
With the exception of Andrew Symonds you rarely see non-whites on the Australian team.
smiley32.gif

Matra1

Mentor
Why do they have white South Africans playing for them?

Anti-white racial quotas in South Africa have led to white cricketers, most notably Kevin Pietersen, leaving South Africa. Indeed Pietersen was so unusually (and refreshingly) frank about SA's anti-white racial quotas that many non-white cricket fans hate his guts. Edited by: Matra1

f3dor

Guru
Matra1 said:
Why do they have white South Africans playing for them?

Anti-white racial quotas in South Africa have led to white cricketers, most notably Kevin Pietersen, leaving South Africa. Indeed Pietersen was so unusually (and refreshingly) frank about SA's anti-white racial quotas that many non-white cricket fans hate his guts.

smiley32.gif

Matra1

Mentor
A couple of years ago I started a thread here on Kevin Pietersen and the reaction by two non-white cricket analysts on Canadian TV to Pietersen's unapologetic remarks about anti-white discrimination in SA. Unfortunately I can't find it doing a quick search.Edited by: Matra1

f3dor

Guru
Matra1 said:
A couple of years ago I started a thread here on Kevin Pietersen and the reaction by two non-white cricket analysts on Canadian TV to Pietersen's unapologetic remarks about anti-white discrimination in SA. Unfortunately I can't find it doing a quick search.

well pietersens had the last laugh....

Edited by: f3dor

devans

Mentor
Just to clarify - The current Engalnd squad has the following South African born Cricketers...
Matthew Prior
Kieswetter - can't remember first name
Kevin Pietersen
Andrew Strauss
Jonathan Trott

Not sure how many played yesterday as I missed the game.
Pietersen is considered one of the top batsmen in the world.