Are there any Roman catholics on this site?

A friend of mine has visted this site. While he agrees with the concept that the Caste system is ruining sports and society. However, it seems to him that only evangelical christians or pagans are on this site and he is uncomfortable about this.

While this is not an issue with me, for I never worried about the religious beliefs of others on this site. I was just wondering, are their any other Roman Catholics on this site?

Liverlips

Hall of Famer
I was raised Catholic but left the church long ago.

Not sure why this is an issue for your friend. Religion has nothing to do with the caste system.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Tell your friend not to overlook the fundamentalist Christians on CF. Not all "protestant" Christians self-identify as (neo) evangelicals. :biggrin:

Seriously though, I know there have been several professing Catholics on CF, including a couple of veteran posters. I'll let them speak for themselves, but I do agree that he shouldn't be so worried about the faith of people here. That isn't what we are here for. If he has something to say about the Caste System, tell him to come on in and we shall break bread together in that way.

Last edited:

Westside

Hall of Famer
Count me as one, although a non practicing one at this moment.

dwid

Hall of Famer
I am Catholic, but tend to lean toward Eastern Orthodox, but there are only Roman Catholic churches here. I know you can feel judged because there are a lot of misconceptions about our beliefs but yeah I don't see what it has to do with the caste system. People who bring up religion on this site usually intend on dividing us when we should be united.

If your friend is a true Catholic he shouldn't have a problem with anyone of any other faith.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
We welcome any and all to shine the light on the caste system. I, like the Colonel, am a fundamentalist Christian, or a "true evangelical" as defined by Jesus and the Apostle Paul. This site, however, is religion-neutral, and we have a singular purpose, so we welcome any and all. The only place where you might find any religious wanderings would be in the Happy Hour section, and those are generally cordial unless a troll infiltrates.

So welcome any and all!

Westside

Hall of Famer
ditto. Although I still pull for Notre Dame!!! :wink:
Jax, how long does your avatar curse usually work for? After its done with sCam, maybe you can turn its potent powers against another one of our favorite affelets. :high5:

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Yes, we welcome all of you "C and E" Catholics!

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Jax, how long does your avatar curse usually work for? After its done with sCam, maybe you can turn its potent powers against another one of our favorite affelets. :high5:

11 friggin' weeks with Hillis!!! :cry:

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
I'm probably one of the more outspoken Christians on CF and from time to time I will put scripture on the site, but not to divide, just to share my faith. That's what the Bible tells us as Christians to do,

Therefore go and make disciples of all nations......and teach them to obey everything I have commanded you. Matthew: 28;19-20

However, no one has ever been negative toward me about my faith, but we all share a common goal on CF and that is to recognize the greatness of the white athlete.

I found CF by simply googling "white running backs", because I had seen so many great white RB's not getting their chance in the NFL and I was glad to find so many like-minded people.

I don't always have the best posts, but I'm not on here to just express my opinion. I like the information sent here by many of the CF posters.

I've learned many things I didn't realize was happening and welcome anyone who feels the same.

I hope whoever your friend is, feels welcome on CF. I always have!

Tim Riggins

He should worry less about the personal beliefs on this site, and more about what his church is doing to destroy our country through latin immigration.

Westside

Hall of Famer
He should worry less about the personal beliefs on this site, and more about what his church is doing to destroy our country through latin immigration.
Yes Tim Riggins you are correct. The Church and its Members should be less concerned with illegal immigration and more concerned with White Families and up bringing as most(not all) Catholic Schools attempt to do, as well as its parents. But the Cult Marx beat is loud and overbearing.

Tom Iron

Mentor
I am a Catholic, but at odds with my Clergy over many secualr issues. I don't know how they got so liberal. Plus, they're extremely lazy and inexperienced people.

I can't handle laziness or inexperience in a man. I just had an incident with a priest over his wanting my wife and I to do work for him on Thanksgiving day. He cornered my wife and asked her without my presence. They know enough to ask a woman alone. But I told my wife no way we're doing what he asked and emailed him about it. So rather than do the work himself with his young priest, he sent an email around to the altar guild to see if he can get them to do it.

Tom Iron...

I should give you a little background on this issue and why I brought it up.
I cannot remember any anti-catholic statements on this site. I can't remember any pro catholic statements. That is not surprising because Catholic matters have not been discussed. There are better sites to talk about the problems of the church than here.
Any religious talk on this site has been on subject. Sometimes a quote from the bible is the best way to express your opinion.
My friend has the same problem that many catholics have. The minute the issue of racial pride comes up he is afraid that he will be called a "racists." I am not bothered by this, but many Catholics like to believe they are above all this. This is an issue that divides the white people and prevents racial solidarity.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
I'm a fundamentalist Baptist (raised CoG), but my wife is Catholic. When we met & started dating, I was CoG. I switched to the Baptist church about 6-7 years ago as my long time church was turning too contemporary & "mega-churchistic".
Theologically, I don't agree with certain positions of some other Christian denominations. I also take issue w/ the zionism of many professing Christians. However, the Lord gives us all free will to worship (or not) as we see fit.