Are coaches this stupid?

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
I realize that in a perfect world, we would be able to leave the keys in our car. Leave the front door at home unlocked while we're out. And walk four blocks to the gas station for a hamburger at 3 AM.

But we don't live in a perfect world. We have to educate people, especially young women like Willegal, to be more conscious of their safety.

I don't think it is safe for anyone to walk down the street at 3 AM in most cities in the USA anymore.

What this guy did is heinous, vile, and despicable. It pains me deeply to know that this young woman might still be alive today if she had been taught to be more vigilant, more aware of her surroundings, more aware of the true nature of the world in which we live.

voice

Guru
White Shogun, I agree I read your post too and saw you along the same line of thought as me..

BTW..Bart..that black guy looks like a first generation mixed breed to me..just an observation...he has to kill what he can't have

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
FORMER TROUP COACH SENTENCED TO 35 YEARS
By CASEY KNAUPP, Staff Writer
10/23/2006
Former Troup coach Samuel "Tony" Sutton Jr. pleaded guilty Monday to raping a 14-year-old Tyler girl and to sleeping with a student.

He entered into a plea agreement with the state Monday morning before his jury trial was scheduled to begin. Sutton was sentenced to 35 years in prison for aggravated sexual assault of a child for raping the 14-year-old. He was sentenced to 20 years in prison after he pleaded guilty to sexual assault of a child for having sex with a 15-year-old Troup student.

20061024_015851_1_story.jpg

Read the full article here.

This article illustrates both sides of the issue we have been discussing: the heinous, despicable nature of the men who pray on these girls;

and the irresponsibility of the parents of these kids.

Why were these girls spending the night at this man's house? Where were their parents? Were they not aware of where these girls were? This guy apparently had a history of DATING girls at the school; one was in the 8th grade!

The school even said during his trial that they would hire him again!!

Un-be-lievable!!
smiley7.gif

Triad

Mentor
Not enough facts are out right now. She's a high school student at a college dorm and decides to "hang out" with a guy she just met? Was she visiting a friend/boyfriend and was tricked or forced into the room or was she partying on the weekend (drunk) and carelessly/ naively made an unbelievably bad decision to party with the bruthas?

Either way it appears like the naive Northern white culture has tragically clashed with the South Florida gangsta culture.

Apparently, she wasn't a stripper/hooker dancing for the men and she actually has evidence of a sexual assault, so this story should really take off in the MSM any minute now.

PS- Somebody may want to move the current topic to Happy Hour or the Stereotyping Forum.Edited by: Triad

voice

Guru
PS- Somebody may want to move the current topic to Happy Hour or the Stereotyping Forum.[/QUOTE]

I think this should stay in this section on because is focusses on College Football JC recruitment.

Our emotions are running high with what happened but it fits College Football section and we can call upon it whenever we need an example of white coaches' belief in black supremacy. They are moving blacks out of the Ghettos of Miami to go play at 4 JC's in Northern MN, and since the thread spans 1 year timeframe we can even prove the outcome of our gravest concerns-black violence and rape of our sons and daughters.

If this doesn't prove the sick and demented mindset and the decay of our institutions demonstrating the caste mindset, I don't know what will.

bigwhitehorse

I moved to Brainerd Mn for a short time. I was surprised to see that the local community college also recruited all blacks(football and basketball). It is happening throughout northern Mn. I guess there is no escaping this plague.
smiley7.gif

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
bigwhitehorse said:
I moved to Brainerd Mn for a short time. I was surprised to see that the local community college also recruited all blacks(football and basketball). It is happening throughout northern Mn. I guess there is no escaping this plague.
smiley7.gif

What else should we expect from such a liberal area? Of course, the South doesn't have to import blacks like other parts of the country, but they load up their rosters with them just the same. It shows how locked in people are throughout the whole country when it comes to the big lie of black athletic supremacy and the existence of the Caste System.

voice

Guru

voice

Guru
Bart

Comment hasn't posted yet. Second story today on amren.com

BonnieBlue

Getting back to this Coach Myles: He's almost certainly black. Having played in Cleveland Senate league in mid-80's, I'm 99% sure he's black. JFK is now and was then (1989), nearly all, if not completely, black.

Mr. Lutefisk

Here is an old article on the small scale racial war going on in northern Mn. I'm glad to see some whites fighting back against the rape and destruction the black imports are causing, but they are also being jailed for it too. I live in the southern half of Mn and was shocked of the mass importing of black affletes in the northern area. I'm not surprised with the results. http://www.goofigure.com/UserGoofigureDetail.asp?gooID=3292

Kaptain

Master
In 1993, in Virginia, Minn., a local man looking for a football player who allegedly raped his daughter took along two friends and severely beat the first black man they found -- one of 12 black football players from Mesabi Community College. The white assailants were prosecuted, but citing legalities, the college refused a police request for photos of the players to use in the rape investigation.

Good article Lutefisk. Notice the contradiction to the Duke false rape case. In the MN case the college refused to even supply photos of the players to the police. right right in that the law is definetely not protecting us but prosecuting us when we protect ourselves.

voice

Guru
Ok..Here is an update on the gang rape of white girl by savages at Hibbing Community college. Please click on Video link on webpage for the news report.

BTW..we were right the piece of sh*t coach is white

http://www.kstp.com/article/stories/S25428.shtml?cat=1

They are voting this week to dump a football program that has been around since 1923Edited by: voice

patriot

Guru
I will say this about whites and blacks. Why is it that when you listen to lyrics in a country song it is all taking pride in being working class. while you listen to lyrics in any black album the lyrics are about having sex, smoking weed, getting rich, and killing people.

voice

Guru
patriot said:
I will say this about whites and blacks. Why is it that when you listen to lyrics in a country song it is all taking pride in being working class. while you listen to lyrics in any black album the lyrics are about having sex, smoking weed, getting rich, and killing people.

I have never heard it put so directly and plainly. I agree 100%.
smiley32.gif

G

Who cares. Blacks and whites are both awesome, I've lived with both of 'em, but I really couldn't care less about my race. I'm American.

eaxs

spotle said:
Who cares. Blacks and whites are both awesome, I've lived with both of 'em, but I really couldn't care less about my race. I'm a lemming.

Fixed.

C Darwin

Mentor
spotle said:
Who cares. Blacks and whites are both awesome, I've lived with both of 'em, but I really couldn't care less about my race. I'm American.

How many blacks feel the way you do? How many Mexican immigrants feel the way you do? Does it clear your conscience to know that there is a black person that is nice to you? If being an American means that I have to tolerate Affirmative Action discrimination because minorities want revenge, I don't want any part of it.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
spotle said:

You're not an American, you're white. If America was to go away all you would be left with is your race. And believe me America's going away, at least the America you claim to be represented by.

You don't care about your race? Good. Your race doesn't care about you. This is a site that EXPLICITLY supports athletes because of their race. If you have no racial consciousness you don't belong here.

G

No, I don't care about my race, but other people do, which is why I fight for racial equality in all its forms. I oppose affirmative action. I don't want to be supported by my "Race". RAce is a BS term coined by racists. Their are slim differences between ********, caucasiods and mongoloids, but you guys for some reason cannot stop obsessing over the pigment of someones skin. I am here to fight the covert racism in sports, but that doesn't mean I obsess over my race.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
spotle said:
I am here to fight the covert racism in sports, but that doesn't mean I obsess over my race.

Covert? There is covert racism in sports? LOL! And all this time I've been thinking it was obvious!

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
spotle said:
No, I don't care about my race, but other people do, which is why I fight for racial equality in all its forms. I oppose affirmative action. I don't want to be supported by my "Race". RAce is a BS term coined by racists. Their are slim differences between ********, caucasiods and mongoloids, but you guys for some reason cannot stop obsessing over the pigment of someones skin. I am here to fight the covert racism in sports, but that doesn't mean I obsess over my race.

To ignore all of the data that illustrates significant differences between the races from medical treatment to standardized testing to DNA identification is either stupid, naive, or evil. Which are you?

C Darwin

Mentor
1) Whites are discriminated based on their pigment, why do you have
a problem with people discussing it? Maybe you think we don't have
the right. Or are we stupid? Are we bad people? Misinformed? This is
website about race. Nobody is obsessing, they are just staying on
the topic. We all have lives outside of Caste Football.

2) Within a species, there are a variety of traits. Some traits become
more prominent based on an organisms ecosystem. In an effort to
describe these differences, the term "race" is used with humans.
People who speak honestly on this subject are not racists.

3) To fight racism one does not need to identify with their race,
however one must be able to enter the conversation with something
constructive to say. I hope that you might wait until you have
something better than...
spotle said:
Who cares. Blacks and whites are both awesome,
I've lived with both of 'em, but I really couldn't care less about my
race. I'm American.
before you post again.

spotle said:

While others may not have such a favorable outlook on your racial views, I for one welcome you to the board. This site is about supporting white athletes, with the end result hopefully being a level playing field for all. Although it is odd that you dismiss race so easily but are on this site, I don't see why you can't contribute.