Another police shooting in missouri

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
https://gma.yahoo.com/unrest-st-lou...kills-man-061859179--abc-news-topstories.html

a black runs from and shoots three rounds at a cop, his gun jams and the cop unloads on him and blacks are protesting this as some sort of racial crime once again. This country has gone so far into the loony bin. Hopefully more and more white people are waking up to how rascist and evil many blacks are and their collective viewpoint on how America owes them everything.

Menelik

Mentor
Looking at the comments shows that people are getting sick and tired of TNB.

werewolf

Hall of Famer
Another "racist" police "murder" of another black gentle giant honor student, who was on his way to help out his aged granny and donate his time and money to disabled children and eat skittles and study the bible, he just accidentally shot a few rounds at the officer before his gun jammed ...

If the police officer turns out to be black they'll let the story fade away. If the officer is
white the enemy owned USSA mass media - all in unison, of course - and the
politicians will pick up the ball and run with it.

Look at how many in the crowd are back-stabbing whites!

Last edited:

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
"I have given my life to alleviate the sufferings of Africa. There is something that all White men who have lived here like I have must learn and know: that these individuals are a sub-race."

"They have neither the mental or emotional abilities to equate or share equally with White men in any functions of our civilization. I have given my life to try to bring unto them the advantages which our civilization must offer, but I have become well aware that we must retain this status: White the superior, and they the inferior. For whenever a White man seeks to live among them as their equals, they will destroy and devour him, and they will destroy all his work."

"And so for any existing relationship or any benefit to this people, let White men, from anywhere in the world, who would come to help Africa, remember that you must maintain this status: you the master and they the inferior, like children whom you would help or teach."

"Never fraternize with them as equals. Never accept them as your social equals or they will devour you. They will destroy you."

- Dr. Albert Schweitzer, missionary to Africa

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
"I have given my life to alleviate the sufferings of Africa. There is something that all White men who have lived here like I have must learn and know: that these individuals are a sub-race."

"They have neither the mental or emotional abilities to equate or share equally with White men in any functions of our civilization. I have given my life to try to bring unto them the advantages which our civilization must offer, but I have become well aware that we must retain this status: White the superior, and they the inferior. For whenever a White man seeks to live among them as their equals, they will destroy and devour him, and they will destroy all his work."

"And so for any existing relationship or any benefit to this people, let White men, from anywhere in the world, who would come to help Africa, remember that you must maintain this status: you the master and they the inferior, like children whom you would help or teach."

"Never fraternize with them as equals. Never accept them as your social equals or they will devour you. They will destroy you."

- Dr. Albert Schweitzer, missionary to Africa

And this coming from the odious Albert Schweitzer…a militant liberal, unabashed anti-Colonist, hardcore “anti-racist,” and a foul little Christian-Marxist.

Many years ago, someone posted one of his truth-sodden quotes about Negroes on some other WN forum and I remember researching Schweitzer, thinking he might be a “real white man” from the past. Every quote concerning race uttered by this clown is a direct contradiction of some previous quote. In the end, even this Negro-venerating buffoon realized that he'd devoted his life to a failed race that simply cannot succeed when pitted against white men.

werewolf

Hall of Famer
... a failed race that simply cannot succeed when pitted against white men.

They couldn't even succeed when pitted against the animals of Africa, tsetse flies, hippos, etc. The Negro race was confined to west central sub Saharan Africa until relatively recent historical times. Now, thanks to the slave traders moving them all over the world, and white do-gooders helping to eradicate disease and infant mortality amongst them*, and forced breeding programs called welfare in the countries they have infested, the negro population of the world is exploding.

* Like this: "U.S. Army has Growing Role in Africa Missions"

http://www.dodbuzz.com/2014/10/07/u-s-army-has-growing-role-in-africa-missions/#ixzz3FdEb5nnK

Last edited: