Abby Steiner NCAA National Champion/USA National 200m champ 21.77 100m 10.90

sprintstar

Mentor
she has a last name that can either be German or Jewish, I did notice she has a necklace she wears that has a cross pendant. Also she has been seen saying "oh my god" at the end of races where she has run very fast times...either way she is a brilliant sprinter. If she turns pro and is partnered with a COACH WHO KNOWS EXACTLY WHAT THEY ARE DOING she could well run sub 21.70 and sub 10.80. I also think she could achieve amazing times in the 400m as well. She runs clean and that is all the more amazing.

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
Thanks WL for the new Abby pic. I needed something to brighten my day. Her smile helps.

I'm sorry to you and Don for not posting more lately and even when I do it hasn't been extensive content. I'm at a loss on a lot of things lately. I have a lot going on.

God bless you my friend.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
This is such great news and well deserved by the both of them. Cunningham didn't lose a race indoors or outdoors all of his senior year at FSU. Steiner wasn't too far behing as she set new p.b. after p.b. both indoors and outdoors.

Vindicator

I am quite a fan of Miss Abby
The fleetest of foot, not too shabby!
Who runs smartest race
And is pretty of face
And is charming and pleasant as can be!

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Abby Steiner qualifies for the 2022 US Track & Field Championships in the Womens 200 meters in the fastest time to move on to the semifinals.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Abby Steiner is a true champion. I would love to know the difference between her coaching & training compared to Bolings. What she is doing please continue young lady. Congrats on yet another WORLD LEADING TIME!

I can't wait to see her possibly win the World Championships in Mid July! I don't want to jinx her but as of now she is one of the favorites. Hope the long season & pressure doesn't effect her. I doubt it will. She is as mentally
tough as she is physically fast. All Around Complete Sprinter and quite the talent both on and off the track. She has the stuff of legends! So happy for her right now!:campeon:

mastermulti

Master
and that's hit the nail squarely on the head W/L. She is the complete sprinter - from her starts, drive phase, composure under pressure, her end game -and that mental strength and determination.
There is no male equivalent that I can see. Lemaitre had the ultimate speed but couldn't start or run a bend - (or leave home), Guliyev had great speed endurance, top speed and mental strength but couldn't start or drive with the best of them.
Boling gave us a little tease in the video clip which proved hollow as he slowed by 1/100th each round.
There is one Abby Steiner, regardless of gender

Meanwhile in Europe ..... zzzzzzzz! men running times in their championships that can't even approach major championship entry standards

Last edited:

white is right

Hall of Famer
she has a last name that can either be German or Jewish, I did notice she has a necklace she wears that has a cross pendant. Also she has been seen saying "oh my god" at the end of races where she has run very fast times...either way she is a brilliant sprinter. If she turns pro and is partnered with a COACH WHO KNOWS EXACTLY WHAT THEY ARE DOING she could well run sub 21.70 and sub 10.80. I also think she could achieve amazing times in the 400m as well. She runs clean and that is all the more amazing.
If Steiner were Jewish we would have had stories of rabbis telling telling their congregation of the exploits of Steiner making the rounds. Plus what Jew lives in the rust belt, her dad would have had to be a Jewish accountant that flipped on a mob group and turned states witness to live where she was from...

Last edited:

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
If Steiner were Jewish we would have had stories of rabbis telling telling their congregation of the exploits Steiner making the rounds. Plus what Jew lives in the rust belt, her dad would have had to be a Jewish accountant that flipped on a mob group and turned states witness to live where she was from...
LOL!! Made me laugh with those epic truth bullets!

white lightning

Hall of Famer
So in her first World Championships after just graduating from Kentucky and turning pro Abby Steiner did very good. She finished in 5th place in the 200 meters womens finals. The long season took it's toll but a fine performance
anyway. She wasn't done yet. Steiner ran on the gold medal winning US Womens 4 x 100 Relay & 4 x 400 Meters Squad. They won the world championship. Congrats to Abby Steiner on her first gold medals. I see more gold in her future and on an
invidual level. Here is the pic of the team after they won the gold medal.

b_12012.jpg

Last edited:

sprintstar

Mentor
Prandini has some serious abs :) Steiner is going to be an absolute terror in the next few years....

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Abby Steiner had one of the most epic seasons of any female NCAA Sprinter of all time! Simply incredible talent!

jacknyc

Hall of Famer
Abby has turned pro.
So no more college records and titles for her - unfortunately.

I would have liked her to put in another year at Kentucky and win the 100m title.
It would be great to have a white 100m NCAA Champ.

Phall

Master
Abby-Steiner.jpg

I am intrigued by her pierced nipples. I bet she is a kinky sexual freak! An OnlyFans account would probably make her a big pile of money for a couple of years (now that she's a "pro").

SneakyQuick

Mentor
She does have an incredible body. I guess if sprinting doesn’t work out there will be plenty of other opportunities for her. Hopefully she doesn’t have to degrade herself on the internet in order to make money.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Way to go Abby Steiner. What an epic season she had and congrats to Trey Cunningham as well.

hq720.jpg

white lightning

Hall of Famer
It's hard to put into perspective how great a year that Abby Steiner had but this list should open any skeptics eyes wide open!
Abby Steiner was the 2nd fastest 200 meter sprinter on earth last year. Now that she has turned pro I expect even greater things!

Women’s 200m​

Season top list​

21.45Shericka Jackson JAMEugene21 July
21.77Abby Steiner USAEugene26 June
21.81Shelly-Ann Fraser-Pryce JAMEugene21 July
21.87Christine Mboma NAMGaborone30 April
21.92Tamara Clark USAEugene26 June

sprintstar

Mentor
Yes agreed she had a spectacular year. Her 200m time is most liely the only legit(clean) time on that list.

white is right

Hall of Famer
I like Steiner but she is Jewish. Not that I care but some posters here might
As we stated before if she was Jewish instead of partially German-American it would be known. The media would have mentioned it by now as Jews are minorities when the media sees fit and then regular Whites when the media sees fit too.

I can't tell you how many secular Jews all of sudden had religious awakenings when they became sports stars ie Shawn Greene or Julian Edelman who is a Jewish version of an Octaroon and went to Catholic school(he's a total joke).

Last edited:

white lightning

Hall of Famer
We root for her on this board. She is very popular and what she is doing is nothing short of incredible. I'm hoping that Boling
can do the same. He went sub 10 and sub 20 wind legal last year. First Amercian Born White Sprinter to ever do that but he has a ways
to go to catch the big fish in the pond. I believe he can and will do similar things to Steiner. We are seeing track history in the making
in America. Hope these two amazing sprinters give young kids something to try and emulate!