Warhawk_46
Master
- Joined
- Jun 4, 2020
- Messages
- 3,336
I think the only positive is Pierce hasn’t been good since his rookie year.
Aside from Henry CMac's contemporaries have either gone by the way side or are fading badly. Dalvin Cook's career has been toast for years, Chubb blew a tire and then faded abruptly, Kamara is a shell of himself and badly fading now. Even Barkley might be fading too so the usage of CMac is understandable.McCaffery's usage will ramp up as the season goes on. I don't think having him on a "pitch count" is the worst scenario.
Can no one tackle on the Saints? Hard to believe Atlanta can be so dominant (I will give Robinson his just dues, he is a fantastic running back).Not much was going on in this Monday night football game. The saints have cornerback Jayden Proce returning kicks, and he has a special team tackle. Pete Werner, Danny Stutsman, and John ridgeway started for the saints but that defense got destroyed. Falcons did have DE Cameron Thomas starting due to injury. White tight ends sprinkled in throughout the game