2026 NFL Week 4

Herbert has just been bad all year. No excuses.

I don't want to blame his high profile relationship with a bisexual Jewish woman but it's an interesting correlation.
Another interception setting up a short Seattle TD. Herbert has certainly lost his mojo and a succubus could play a role. I think we should also look at The World’s Whitest Black Man offensive coordinator. This maybe the year that this guy is exposed as a total hack.
 
Herbert has just been bad all year. No excuses.

I don't want to blame his high profile relationship with a bisexual Jewish woman but it's an interesting correlation.
Not Good! Being exposed to that type of witchcraft certainly wouldn’t help his play in any way, shape, or form.
 
Another interception setting up a short Seattle TD. Herbert has certainly lost his mojo and a succubus could play a role. I think we should also look at The World’s Whitest Black Man offensive coordinator. This maybe the year that this guy is exposed as a total hack.
He is a total hack. Harbaugh made a very poor hire. Clearly has resulted in regression.
 
Herbert has just been bad all year. No excuses.

I don't want to blame his high profile relationship with a bisexual Jewish woman but it's an interesting correlation.

Offseason distraction could be part of it. Mike McDaniel's offense could be part of it. No offensive skill position players besides McConkey could also be part of it.

Herbert has been a top 8 QB for his career. My guess is the scheme stinks and alot of McDaniel's success in Miami was due to having a run game which does not exist with the Chargers. Their stable of running backs is a collection of no name bums.

At this point wouldn't mind seeing Herbert traded away. Maybe a trade at the deadline.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top