2026 Fantasy All-White Team Experiment

Joined
Jul 10, 2026
Messages
66
Just before Week 3 of the NFL season, I was toying around with joining a couple of public Fantasy Football leagues so I decided to dedicate one of those leagues to an All-White roster, with the Steelers defense as they are the most White friendly team in the league this year.

Turns out that even with superstars like Alec Pierce and Ricky Pearsall out, and Eli Heidenreich & Will Shipley handcuffed to benches, the All-White team prevailed and won their first game.


Week 1 starting lineup:

Tyler Shough- 23.8 pts
Christian McCaffrey- 21.6 pts
Cam Skattebo- 13.0 pts
Ladd McConkey- 10.6 pts
Cooper Kupp- 14.6 pts
Tyler Warren- 14.7 pts
George Kittle- 26.2 pts
Steelers D/ST- 4.0 pts
Harrison Butker- 5.0 pts

The final score was 133.5 - 116.08
 
Just before Week 3 of the NFL season, I was toying around with joining a couple of public Fantasy Football leagues so I decided to dedicate one of those leagues to an All-White roster, with the Steelers defense as they are the most White friendly team in the league this year.

Turns out that even with superstars like Alec Pierce and Ricky Pearsall out, and Eli Heidenreich & Will Shipley handcuffed to benches, the All-White team prevailed and won their first game.


Week 1 starting lineup:

Tyler Shough- 23.8 pts
Christian McCaffrey- 21.6 pts
Cam Skattebo- 13.0 pts
Ladd McConkey- 10.6 pts
Cooper Kupp- 14.6 pts
Tyler Warren- 14.7 pts
George Kittle- 26.2 pts
Steelers D/ST- 4.0 pts
Harrison Butker- 5.0 pts

The final score was 133.5 - 116.08

What a great idea. I used to do this with video games all the time. Fantasy Football Go Teach White Out! Keep us posted!
 
Just before Week 3 of the NFL season, I was toying around with joining a couple of public Fantasy Football leagues so I decided to dedicate one of those leagues to an All-White roster, with the Steelers defense as they are the most White friendly team in the league this year.

Turns out that even with superstars like Alec Pierce and Ricky Pearsall out, and Eli Heidenreich & Will Shipley handcuffed to benches, the All-White team prevailed and won their first game.


Week 1 starting lineup:

Tyler Shough- 23.8 pts
Christian McCaffrey- 21.6 pts
Cam Skattebo- 13.0 pts
Ladd McConkey- 10.6 pts
Cooper Kupp- 14.6 pts
Tyler Warren- 14.7 pts
George Kittle- 26.2 pts
Steelers D/ST- 4.0 pts
Harrison Butker- 5.0 pts

The final score was 133.5 - 116.08
Love it. I did this in a league one year where they didn't have D/ST but an individual defensive player, I took Sean Lee. This was 2017 with Jordy Nelson, Christian Mccaffrey, Danny Woodhead, rookie Cooper Kupp, Chris Hogan, Thielen, Edelman, Amendola, Beasley, Kittle, Gronk, Rex Burkhead, etc. Pretty good year for it, I lost in the championship game and was basically down to 2 spots being automatic 0's due to injury but it had a real shot of winning. Was actually a work league but luckily was an all White job site so most just thought it was funny, couple guys acted a little weird about it but nothing crazy.
 
We do have a decision to make as far as one of the starting WR slots go this week.

Cooper Kupp is projected to score 6.48 pts while Isaac TeSlaa is projected to score 6.3 pts.

I’ll leave it up to a vote until Sunday. Who should start? Cooper Kupp or Isaac TeSlaa?
 
I won my company fantasy league back in i think 2018 with all white team minus one white running back. I started Woodhead all year and sometimes rotated in Kuhn when he was getting some goal line touches. Jordy was my #1 pick and also snagged Welker. What really won it for me was the Texans defense because Watt was catching goal line td’s. It was great!
 
We do have a decision to make as far as one of the starting WR slots go this week.

Cooper Kupp is projected to score 6.48 pts while Isaac TeSlaa is projected to score 6.3 pts.

I’ll leave it up to a vote until Sunday. Who should start? Cooper Kupp or Isaac TeSlaa?
I would role the dice on TeSlaa.
 
Back
Top