2026 College Football Previews

Brining this back up to the top. Teams that played yesterday still need to be written up. Let's try to get these completed this week.
 
Are there any unclaimed teams left? I might be able to crank out a couple before I start on NFL previews later this week.

If yes, also let me know which sources are the best to cross-check.
 
Are there any unclaimed teams left? I might be able to crank out a couple before I start on NFL previews later this week.

If yes, also let me know which sources are the best to cross-check.

Looks like all teams are currently spoken for. You can take the Houston Cougars from me if you want. At this point I typically just search for the official depth chart as it should release at some point this week.
 
I'm getting NC State now. Not much to speak of. Former Wolfpack back up QB Lex Thomas, younger brother to Thayer and Drake, transferred to my alma mater Western Carolina where he threw 3 TD's and 320 yards and rushed for 69 yards and ran for 1 TD in a blowout of Eastern Kentucky last week!
 
I'm getting NC State now. Not much to speak of. Former Wolfpack back up QB Lex Thomas, younger brother to Thayer and Drake, transferred to my alma mater Western Carolina where he threw 3 TD's and 320 yards and rushed for 69 yards and ran for 1 TD in a blowout of Eastern Kentucky last week!

Better than the upside American QB that has all the draft cucks drooling over him!
 
Better than the upside American QB that has all the draft cucks drooling over him!
Right!
I'll get Wake Forest later tonight or tomorrow. Not much there in Winston-Salem either as it's so unbelievable that a top academic school would look so much like an HBC school on the football field!!
 
Looks like all teams are currently spoken for. You can take the Houston Cougars from me if you want. At this point I typically just search for the official depth chart as it should release at some point this week.
Done!
 
Looking for the official depth chart is the best option, I’m trying to update the appropriate team threads as a lot of those our lads and magazine projections are like missing like 2-3 white starters minimum
 
Teams still remaining:

ACC
California Golden Bears - Heralded_Defender
Louisville Cardinals - Heralded_Defender
Miami (FL) Hurricanes - Heralded_Defender

American

Tulsa Golden Hurricane -Heralded_Defender

Mountain West

Hawaii Rainbow Warriors - Heralded_Defender
NIU Huskies - Jphoss

Pac-12

Boise State Broncos - Heralded_Defender
Colorado State Rams - Heralded_Defender

SEC

Georgia Bulldogs - Heralded_Defender
Mississippi State Bulldogs - Heralded_Defender
South Carolina Gamecocks - Heralded_Defender
Texas Longhorns - Heralded_Defender

Sun Belt

Appalachian State Mountaineers - Heralded_Defender
Marshall Thundering Herd - Heralded_Defender
Troy Trojans - Heralded_Defender

FBS Independent

UConn Huskies - Heralded_Defender
 
Last edited:
Pac-12
Boise State Broncos - Heralded_Defender



Remaining teams if anyone is interested.
 
Last edited:
Thank you for your hard work in organizing and energizing. It's a tough task! We need a big dog to do it.

Yes, great job, Leo. And it only gets tougher, as F.B.S. continues to add teams every year, it seems. Speaking of F.B.S. expansion:

Leonardfan said:

North Dakota St vs UNLV - QB Jackson Arnold had another solid game in the victory against Cal last week rushing for over 100 yards. DB Jake Pope is a tackling machine. For NDSU QB Nathan Hayes has been efficient. I just find it hard to muster up much enthusiasm for NDSU as they enter the FBS and are already showing signs of changing their recruiting and team composition.

I agree 100 percent, with the last sentence. Sounds familiar? Anyone else notice the last team write-up added/finished?

Boise State. Boise State, once a CF favorite, is the team no wanted to write up -- cant blame them. They have become exactly what Leonardfan (myself and others) fear will happen to N.D.S.U. Lets hope not, but.....

Finally, for quite a while, I was wondering when was the last time Boise had an impact White DB? It's been several years. Only good thing (from my perspective) about Boise's current team, is they have a White, rising star (sophomore) at safety. Might be someone that should be added to the DB's thread?
 
Back
Top