2024 NFL Draft

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Redskins select Luke McCaffrey.

Zero White RBs in the top 3 rounds despite the best RB in the league being White. Hopefully they come off sooner rather than later tomorrow.

Snow Plow

Mentor
Luke Mccaffrey taken by the Commanders with the last pick in the 3rd round. 3 white WRs in the first 3 rounds and 2 TEs as well, of course.

Rocky B

Master
Luke McCaffrey to the Skins......
I’m glad he’s a day two pick, but not to Washington

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
The Wilson and McCaffrey picks certainly make the third round less gagworthy.

I can see Wilson starting inside next to Patrick Queen, don't know about this season but he's such a talent it would be foolish not to play him from the get go, but this is the NFL we're talking about. Unfortunately there's a decent chance that Cole Holcomb's career is over, at least as a starter.

Washington has a need for WRs so I like McCaffrey going there. Just being drafted in the third round rather than later will help his chances of carving out a productive pro career. After Terry McLaurin who's an excellent receiver, Washington's current number two receiver is Jahan Dotson, who has but 84 career catches over two seasons. Their current third receiver or slot receiver is the immortal Olamide Zaccheaus. McCaffrey can definitely make his mark if treated fairly.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
That 3rd round was a huge turd that made up for the slightly better than average 1st and 2nd. Seeing Wilson and McCaffrey go at the end made it sting a little less. Let me update my list and crunch the numbers. Won't take long.....

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Updated tally. 1st round saw 7 Whites players selected out of 32 (22%). 2nd round saw 8 Whites out of 32 picks (25%). 3rd round we only had 7* Whites out of 37 picks (19%). If we dismiss Elliss, then its 16% in the 3rd.

American Football Conference (AFC)

East

• Buffalo Bills
    • Cole Bishop, S, Utah (2-60)
  • Miami Dolphins
  • New England Patriots
    • Drake Maye, QB, North Carolina (1-3)
  • New York Jets
North
  • Baltimore Ravens
    • Roger Rosengarten, OT, Washington (2-62)
  • Cincinnati Bengals
  • Cleveland Browns
    • Zak Zinter, OG, Michigan (3-85)
  • Pittsburgh Steelers
    • Zach Frazier, C, West Virginia (2-51)
    • Payton Wilson, LB, North Carolina St (3-98)
South
  • Houston Texans
  • Indianapolis Colts
    • Josh Goncalves, OT, Pittsburgh (3-79)
  • Jacksonville Jaguars
  • Tennessee Titans
West
  • Denver Broncos
    • Bo Nix, QB, Oregon (1-12)
    • Jonah Elliss*, EDGE, Utah (3-76)
  • Kansas City Chiefs
  • Las Vegas Raiders
    • Brock Bowers, TE, Georgia (1-13)
    • Jackson Powers-Johnson, C, Oregon (2-44)
  • Los Angeles Chargers
    • Joe Alt, OT, Notre Dame (1-5)
    • Ladd McConkey, WR, Georgia (2-34)
National Football Conference (NFC)

East

• Dallas Cowboys
    • Cooper Beebe, OG, Kansas St (3-73)
  • New York Giants
  • Philadelphia Eagles
    • Cooper DeJean, CB, Iowa (2-40)
  • Washington Commanders
    • Ben Sinnott, TE, Kansas St (2-53)
    • Luke McCaffrey, WR, Rice (3-100)
North
  • Chicago Bears
  • Detroit Lions
  • Green Bay Packers
  • Minnesota Vikings
    • J.J. McCarthy, QB, Michigan (1-10)
South
  • Atlanta Falcons
  • Carolina Panthers
  • New Orleans Saints
  • Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    • Graham Barton, C/OT, Duke (1-26)
West
  • Arizona Cardinals
    • Tip Reiman, TE, Illinois (3-82)
  • Los Angeles Rams
    • Braden Fiske, DT, Florida St (2-39)
  • San Francisco 49ers
    • Ricky Pearsall, WR, Florida (1-31)
  • Seattle Seahawks

jphoss

Mentor
Marist Liafau is the most obvious bust thus far.
As someone who watched a decent number of ND games I can say with 100% certainty this guy sucks! I don’t think I’ve ever seen a more clueless football player, he has zero feel for the game and literally just runs hard into linemen like a bug to a windshield. Of course the better ND white lb hasn’t gotten drafted yet since he obviously lacks upside

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
White athletes with the best shot to get drafted on Day 3.

Pratt is my fav "sleeper" QB in the draft and has been linked to the Jets. Wouldn't mind seeing him end up on the Panthers, Saints, Ravens or Colts. All have needs and perhaps he can pull a Purdy and displace likely future busts Young/Richardson. Hopefully there is a TE/OL run in round 4 along with at least Shipley being selected. There is certainly enough talent below to fill the rosters of teams like the Bills, 49ers, Broncos, Vikings, Patriots with depth at needed positions.

QB
Michael Pratt
Sam Hartman
Austin Reed
Devin Leary
Kedon Slovis
Carter Bradley
John Rhys Plumlee

RB
Will Shipley
Cody Schrader
Dylan Laube
Carson Steele

WR
Hayden Hatten
Drake Stoops
Jaxon Janke
Jadon Janke

TE
Cade Stover
Tanner McLachlan
Jared Wiley
AJ Barner
Dallin Holker
Jack Westover
McCallan Castles
Mason Pline
Isaac Rex
Mason Fairchild

OT
Frank Crum
Ethan Driskell

OG
Mason McCormick
Dylan McMahon
Keaton Bills
Karsen Barnhart
Trevor Keegan
Jarrett Kingston
Garrett Greenfield
CJ Hanson

Center
Tanor Bortolini
Hunter Nourzad
Beaux Limmer
Drake Nugent
Nick Gargiulo
Nick Samac

DL
Logan Lee
Braiden McGregor

LB
Tommy Eichenberg
JD Bertrand
Easton Gibbs
Jett Johnson

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
As someone who watched a decent number of ND games I can say with 100% certainty this guy sucks! I don’t think I’ve ever seen a more clueless football player, he has zero feel for the game and literally just runs hard into linemen like a bug to a windshield. Of course the better ND white lb hasn’t gotten drafted yet since he obviously lacks upside
Bertrand and Kiser were the two very good LBs for the Irish. At least Kiser and DT Rylie Mills are sticking around ND for one more year.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Nearly half of NFL teams (15) couldn't find even one White athlete they deemed worthy of selecting. The NFL is an extremely ANTI-WHITE corporation. ***I know everyone here knows that;, this is for any lurkers or DWFs who stumble here***

jphoss

Mentor
I’ve been reading the local philly news sites and sports blogs and there seems to be a clear disconnect between the front office and the dwf’s. The eagles seem to view tho draft like the 2002 draft where they drafted cb’s lito shepherd and sheldon brown who ended up being a good cb tag team. The pathetic dwf’s in the comments and talk radio insist that dejean is a safety smfh. It’s so nauseating I’m almost tempted to wait on hold for an hr on wip and call in. They also keep mentioning how blankenship is “just a depth piece and special teams guy”. He was one of the top defensive players on the team last year but they are all calling for white on white crime it’s such faggotry I’m embarrassed to be around these people

jacknyc

Hall of Famer
Pearsall, McConkey, and McCaffrey - 3 WRs in the first 3 rounds, I assume that's a big improvement over past years...?

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I’ve been reading the local philly news sites and sports blogs and there seems to be a clear disconnect between the front office and the dwf’s. The eagles seem to view tho draft like the 2002 draft where they drafted cb’s lito shepherd and sheldon brown who ended up being a good cb tag team. The pathetic dwf’s in the comments and talk radio insist that dejean is a safety smfh. It’s so nauseating I’m almost tempted to wait on hold for an hr on wip and call in. They also keep mentioning how blankenship is “just a depth piece and special teams guy”. He was one of the top defensive players on the team last year but they are all calling for white on white crime it’s such faggotry I’m embarrassed to be around these people
Call in and give castefootball a plug!

Snow Plow

Mentor

This guy isn’t athletic enough to be drafted in the first 3 rounds.

Watch him school the LT and burst into the backfield.

jphoss

Mentor
Call in and give castefootball a plug!
Hahaha I plugged cf in the comments on the main blogs, and have been focusing my main efforts now on the eagles sb nation blog. Each team has one so I think that will be a good way to plug cf. I think that’ll be my project tomorrow while the teams are getting a lot of traffic from the draft

jphoss

Mentor
Now a sumo with 8 career starts. Dat upside! Who cares about his injury history. Credit to the panel for calling that out at least.
I was just reading the article about saben calling him out as basically lazy and out of shape when the story mentioned, surprise surprise, this sumo is a “former 5* recruit”. THAT is the reason this future bust got picked so high without ever doing anything in college. Let’s just hope he doesn’t get burrow killed

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Hahaha I plugged cf in the comments on the main blogs, and have been focusing my main efforts now on the eagles sb nation blog. Each team has one so I think that will be a good way to plug cf. I think that’ll be my project tomorrow while the teams are getting a lot of traffic from the draft

That's a great idea. Hopefully the mods over there don't delete it!

woody39

Mentor
That 3rd round was a huge turd that made up for the slightly better than average 1st and 2nd. Seeing Wilson and McCaffrey go at the end made it sting a little less. Let me update my list and crunch the numbers. Won't take long.....
Thanks for your list appreciate the work great to see it all in one place.